Presentation by the Minister of Social Affairs and health, provides for the use of human organs and tissues to detach the medical act of 26 April 1985 (355/85) on the basis of article 14, section 1, the person removing the alive (3508/92/1130) health care the right to the security of the Centre's permission for the harvesting of the living human body or tissue from another person's illness or physical injury for the treatment of the application for the hospital, where the body or tissue will be removed.
section 2 of the application referred to in paragraph 1 Above, on the donor, aged 18, must be accompanied by: (1) has been revoked A on 5 December 1996/1010.
2.) a statement by you, that the donor has indicated the importance of the measure and the impact on him and the recipient;
the harvesting of the donor's written consent);
4) opinion on the transplant surgery and Psychiatry are representative of the experts, except in the case of renewable tissue was disconnected; the opinion of an expert of the transplant surgery to find out the State of health of the donor and the recipient, and the recipient, as well as the suitability of the match and the opinion of the expert of Psychiatry of the donor's mental state of health and suitability as donors; as well as 5) report on the organ or tissue, which is going to be removed.
section 3 of the application referred to in article 1, which applies to children under 18 years stay free of the donor, shall be accompanied by: (1) has been revoked A on 5 December 1996/1010.
2) where applicable, a statement of any trust of a man;
3) with a report on the opinion of the donor, as far as his age and development level;
4.) a statement by you that the guardian or the trustee and donor, as far as the level of development of the supplier in relation to the age and it is possible, is described in the contribution of the measure and the impact on the donor and the recipient;
5) written consent of the parent or guardian or trustee to the removal;
6) opinion on the lastenpsykiatriaa or pediatric medical specialty representative expert; the statement comes in a stage of development and the State of health of the donor, as well as convenience stores to become donors;
7) with a report on the removal of the specific reason; as well as 8) explanation of what renewable tissue will be removed.
Removing the dead 4 section (3508/92/1130) the legal security of health care centre permit the harvesting of human organs and tissues of the dead of the manufacture of the medicinal product or the application for its hospital for medical research, in which organs and tissues to be removed.
section 5 of the application referred to in article 4 shall be accompanied by a statement 1) organs and tissues to be removed;
2) removal of the measure;
removing a specific medical reason 3);
4) where possible, tissues and organs are still processing takes place;
5) of who is responsible at different stages in the process, the activities of the organs and tissues; as well as the continuity of 6).
The specific provisions of section 6 of article 6 (15.2.1991/315) has been revoked A 15.2.1991/315.
section 7 (3508/92/1130) bodies and tissues towards the market, must be considered as the legal security of the Protocol as specified by the health care centre.
section 8 (3508/92/1130), the Ministry of Social Affairs and health to provide more detailed instructions on the application of this regulation.
Article 9 this Regulation shall enter into force on 1 September 1985.
The change of the date of entry into force and the application of the acts: 15.2.1991/315: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 March 1991.
3508/92/1130: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 December 1992.
Of Social Affairs and health, the Government of the entry into force of this regulation, pursuant to the provisions of the instructions in force shall continue to apply until the Ministry of Social Affairs and health to quash them.
on 5 December 1996/1010: This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 January 1997.