Overview (table of contents)
Annex 1 targets for learning outcomes of vocational college education in the field of international trade and marketing
The full text of the notice on the erhvervsøkonom education in the field of international trade and marketing (market Economist AK)
Pursuant to section 22 and section 30 of the Act on vocational college education and University bacheloruddannelser of the basic regulation. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1147 by 23. October 2014, as amended by Act No. 633 of 12. may 2015, be determined in accordance with the authorisation:
§ 1. The purpose of the Business Academy training in international trade and marketing is to qualify the trained to independently carry out work to analyze, plan and implement solutions that broadly relates to marketing in commercial, production and service companies nationally and internationally.
(2). The graduates must have knowledge, skills and competences, as set out in annex 1.
§ 2. Training, there is a full-time education is rated for 120 ECTS credits. 60 ECTS credits corresponding to a full-time student work in 1 year.
(2). Business Academy training in international trade and marketing gives the right to use the term market Economist AK. The English title is AP Graduate in marketing management.
(3). The term of education is the Academy Profession Degree Programme in marketing management.
§ 3. The training consists of the following: 1) Mandatory educational elements with a total extent of 70 ECTS credits.
2) Internship with a total extent of 15 ECTS credits.
3) Optional training elements for each student have a total extent of 20 ECTS credits.
4) Final thesis 15 ECTS credits.
(2). Education mandatory elements are arranged in the following core areas: 1) International marketing, 25 ECTS credits.
2) Economy, 20 ECTS credits.
3) sales and marketing communication, 10 ECTS credits.
4) Organization, 10 ECTS credits.
5) commercial law, 5 ECTS credits.
(3). Institutions must provide optional training elements within: 1) operating economy.
(4). The optional elements in the field of Economics and statistics, see. paragraph 3, described in the study of scheme fællesdel. Training the professional content must be documented in a sample which is also described in the curriculum fællesdel.
(5). The institution may also provide optional training elements in other areas than those referred to in paragraph 3.
(6). The institution of the supervisor the students about the importance of the choice of optional educational elements, see. paragraph 3, nr. 1-2, with a view to continuing education.
§ 4. In addition, applies the rules on vocational college education that is laid down in the Ordinance on vocational college education and professional bacheloruddannelser.
§ 5. Agency for higher education may allow derogation by Decree as part of trials. During experiments at the same time, the experiment duration and fixed reporting form.
(2). Agency may exempt from the Ordinance, when it is justified by exceptional circumstances.
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. August 2015 and is applicable for students who begin training 1. August 2015 or later.
(2). Executive Order No. 689 of 3. July 2009 in vocational college education (AK) in international trade and marketing (marketing Economist AK) is repealed.
(3). The educational institution may organise transitional arrangements so that students who follow the training after the previous rules, see. (2) can complete training in accordance with the provisions of this Ordinance the Board of higher education, 27. may 2015 Nils Agerhus/Kirsten Lippert
Annex 1 targets for learning outcomes of vocational college education in the field of international trade and marketing objectives for learning yield include the knowledge, skills and competences, as a marketing Economist must achieve in education.
Knowledge The educated have knowledge about
1) the company's strategic and economic basis,
2) basic socio-economic conditions,
3) sales implementation,
4) commercial law matters, including legislation on marketing and competition conditions and
5) methods for the solution of complex and empirical issues in marketing.
The skills of the trained can
1) conduct an international market assessment,
2) assess issues and implementing problem-oriented projects in marketable items,
3) disseminate empirical issues and solutions,
4) on an analytical basis run relevant solutions within marketing issues
5) assess business and socio-economic conditions,
6) evaluate commercial law issues in relation to trade nationally and internationally and
7) assessing organisational, logistical and managerial issues.
Competences of The graduates can
1) participate in disciplinary and interdisciplinary collaboration in the development of the company's marketing strategy and internationalisation,
2) deal with development-oriented situations nationally and internationally in the field of sales and marketing,
3) handle marketing and sales planning for the company, as well as participate in the execution thereof,
4) acquire new skills and new knowledge in the industry,
5) analyze a company's economic development, taking into account the socio-economic conditions with a view to action and
6) participate in disciplinary and interdisciplinary cooperation with a professional approach in writing and orally.