Law amending the emergency law
(Clarification of the planning obligation on the part of governmental authorities, the power to lay down rules on training for members of the youth brandkorps and grant therefor, abandonment of the evaluation Department, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In emergency law, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 660 of 10. June 2009, is amended as follows: 1. In paragraph 3 the words ' peacetime '.
2. In paragraph 8 the words ' in the case of accidents or disasters '.
3. In article 12, paragraph 3, shall be inserted after ' one or more municipal councils ': ', the Danish Emergency Management Agency '.
4. In article 23 (a), 1. section, the term ' statutory automatic fire protection systems ', to: ' fire technical installations, in accordance with the legislation established with automatic alarm transmission to emergency preparedness, '.
5. In article 23 (a), 2. section, the term ' statutory automatic fire protection systems ', to: ' such facilities '.
6. The title of Chapter 5 shall be replaced by the following: ' Chapter 5 contingency planning, etc. ' 7. section 24 is replaced by the following: ' article 24. The individual Ministers, each within their area plan for the maintenance and continuation of the society functions in cases of major accidents and disasters, including drawing up contingency plans.
(2). Plans must be revised to the extent that the development makes this necessary, however at least once every four years.
(3). Plans and revisions thereof, shall be sent to the Danish Emergency Management Agency. '
8. In article 25, paragraph 1 1. point, and (2) 1. paragraph, the words ' total '.
9. Article 26 shall be replaced by the following: ' article 26. The Defense Minister is coordinating contingency planning, see. section 24, and advise the authorities.
(2). The Defense Minister sets out indicative guidelines for drawing up the plans referred to in §§ 24 and 25. "
10. In section 28 (1) and (2), and in article 38, paragraph 2, the words ' within the civilian sector preparedness ' to: ' field of preparedness '.
11. section 28 (a) is repealed.
12. In section 33 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new pieces: ' (2). The Defense Minister may lay down rules on Municipal Board's elaboration of contingency plans for establishments covered by paragraph 1.
(3). The Defense Minister may lay down rules on the publication of information about the security measures for undertakings which are covered by paragraph 1, including the information contained in the safety documentation for such companies. The Defense Minister may lay down rules to the effect that such disclosure should only be done digitally.
(4). The Defense Minister may lay down rules concerning the obligation on companies covered by paragraph 1, to plan in order to deal with intentional tort.
(5). The Defense Minister may lay down rules on the submission of the police in cases of suspected theft of the substances referred to in paragraph 1, other than with respect to explosives or precursors to explosives. '
Paragraphs 2 and 3 become paragraph 6 and 7.
13. In paragraph 33 (a), paragraph 1, the words ' section 33 (1) and 2.0 ' to: ' section 33, paragraphs 1 to 6, '.
14. In paragraph 33 (a), paragraph 2, the words ' section 33 (1) and (2) and section 70, (4) and 5.0 ' to: ' section 33, paragraph 1, 4 and 6, section 70, paragraphs 4 and 5, and section 79, paragraph 5 '.
15. In paragraph 33 (a), paragraph 3, the words ' section 33 (1) and 2.0 ' to: ' section 33, paragraph 1, 4 and 6, '.
16. In section 35, paragraph 1, the words ' section 33, paragraph 2, no. 2 ' to: ' section 33, paragraph 6, nr. 2 '.
17. In article 45 shall be replaced by ' the civil sector-readiness ' to: ' preparedness '.
18. Under section 51 shall be inserted before the heading before section 52:» Members of youth brandkorps
section 51 (a). Defense Minister lays down rules on the training of members of youth brandkorps and about the State's reimbursement for municipalities that have established a youth brandkorps or has concluded a cooperation agreement with a youth brandkorps.
(2). The Municipal Council is to define the tasks that can be solved by members of youth brandkorps. '
19. In paragraph 57, the words ' Danish national rescue preparedness and the civil sector-readiness ' to: ' preparedness '.
20. section 82 is replaced by the following: ' § 82. The law does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland but may by Royal Decree in whole or in part be put into force for Greenland of the changes which the Greenlandic conditions warrant. '
§ 2 paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on the 1. June 2014.
(2). The individual Ministers shall forward the first time the contingency plan as referred to in § 1, nr. 7, the Danish Emergency Management Agency no later than 18 months after the entry into force of the Act.
§ 3 the law does not apply to Greenland, but may by Royal Decree in whole or in part be put into force for Greenland of the changes which the Greenlandic conditions warrant.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, on 26 May. may 2014 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Nicolai Wammen