Publication of the amendment to the Eco-condiment Executive Order
Notice no. Seventy of two. February 2009 on environmental benefits, as amended by the notice No 42 of 14. 1 January 2010, Notice No 1290 of 23. Nov, 2010 and Notice no. 75 of 27. In January 2012, the following changes are made :
1. Section 20 (2). 2, 1. 3. pkt., is hereby repealed and the following shall be inserted :
' The manufacturer ' s declaration shall be made on a specific form, which is obtained through the Home of the Natural Business Agency or by inquiries to the Office of the Natural Acquidite. ` ;
2. After Section 21 is inserted in Chapter 5 :
" § 21 a. Where a commitment includes the areas covered by section 22 (4), The declaration may be made that the reduction of grants under section 22 (3). Two, do not accept.
Paragraph 2. The declaration may relate to one or more undertakings ' commitments. The following provisions shall apply to the declaration of each undertaking :
1) The declaration may be lodged only if there are the areas covered by section 22 (4). 2, for the affis; the declaration covers and which were not covered by Section 22 (2). Two, for a previous year's wound. Declaration concerning the year year commencing on 1. However, it may be submitted in September 2012 only if there are the areas covered by section 22 (4). 2, no. 1.
2) The declaration shall cover all the paper areas subject to section 22 (2). 2, for the affis; the declaration relates to. Declaration concerning the year year commencing on 1. In September 2012, however, only all of the areas covered by section 22 (2) shall be included in the accounts. 2, no. 1.
3) The declaration may include the area of the area situated within a 2-metre waterway and lakes, cf. § 69, in the law of water. Where appropriate, the declaration shall cover all of these affidears.
Paragraph 3. The declaration may not be submitted at the earliest at the beginning of the affis; the declaration relates and shall be received in the Office of Natural Acquirees by the date of expiry of the period of application for a single payment in the calendar year in which the onset for which the person concerned is injured, as the declaration of which : The declaration concerns expires. The declaration shall be submitted by the person who has been included in the declaration by the declaration as the owner or a tenant, registered in the Office of the Natural Business Authority as the Present Sea, or in the case of producer change. will enter the ensued, cf. 20.
Paragraph 4. The declaration shall be submitted to the Office of the Natural Acquidite Management Board on a special scheme, which shall be obtained through the Home of the Natural Business Authority or by contacting the Natural Business Authority. The declaration shall contain the information required to use the case study, including the drawing of areas on a marker in a target ratio of 1:10. The field blocks and field block numbers shown by the Ministry of the Food Ministry shall appear on the declaration of the declaration of the marker.
Paragraph 5. In the event of timely acceptance of the declaration, the defendant shall be sued for the areas covered by the declaration where the declaration is in accordance with paragraph 1. 2. The case of the said areas shall be removed from the beginning of the affis; the declaration covers. No matter what. and 2. Act. shall act on the infringement of provisions which may result in a reduction in grants or withdrawal of a grant of grants and established prior to the receipt of the declaration by the Natural Business Authority. ` ;
3. I § 22 pasted as paragraph 2 :
" Stop. 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 1 shall constitute the annual allowance for the year concerned DKK 0 kr. per ha for the following areas :
1) The area of adultery, which is the randall areas for the period from the beginning of the year, and the time limit for the submission of an application for a single payment in the calendar year in which the year onset expires. Exclusial areas shall be understood in 1. Act. and in number. 2 areas which are peripheral in accordance with the laws on the peripheral zones and rules issued in accordance with them.
a) which are intended for compensation for the outermost regions for a period of commitment, which is wholly or partially coincide with the year, and
b) which are randzonal areas at the beginning of the commitment period referred to in point (a). ` ;
4. Section 32 (1). TWO, TWO. pkt., and § 35 revoked.
Paragraph 1. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. February, 2013.
Paragraph 2. § 1, no. 1 shall apply from 1. January 2013.
The National Wildlife Agency, the 22nd. January 2013
/ Steen Bonde