Publication of special paper for the use of the export of food, feed, live animals or by-products, etc.
In accordance with section 39 and section 60 (2), 3, in the law of foodstuffs, cf. Law Order no. 820 of 1. July, 2011, section 37 and section 70, paragraph 1. 3, in the law on animals of animals, cf. Law Order no. 814 of 14. July 2012 and paragraph 1 (1). Paragraph 6 (1) and section 6 (1). 2, in the law of feedingstuffs, cf. Law Order no. 418 of 3. May 2011 :
§ 1. For the purposes of this notice :
1) certificate paper : paper equipped with number and watermark ;
2) Page 2 paper : paper with background pressure of the Food Management Logo and the English names of the Ministry and the Board (page 2-paper is used if the export certificate fills more than 1 page)
3) export certificate : a certificate issued by the Food Authority.
§ 2. Entities producing food, live animals, animal products (including breeding and by-products) and animal feed must, in the case of a third country, of an export certificate, accompany the export of such on certificate paper and, if appropriate, by means of animal feed. Page 2 paper. The paper shall be requisitioned at the Food Authority.
Paragraph 2. Shipments of food, live animals, animal products (including breeding and by-products) as well as feed exported to trade countries must also be accompanied by a certificate drawn up on certificate paper and possibly. page 2 paper when it is shown on the information on the Food Board's website or, moreover, at the request of the competent authorities of the trade country.
§ 3. The Food Management Board shall make certificate paper available to the companies against the signature of a special form.
§ 4. The company must use certificate paper only to export certificates.
§ 5. The company must follow an own control procedure which documents the use of the certificate of certificate issued, including :
1) that the certificate paper provided is used exclusively for export certificates ;
2) a copy of the certificate of certificate used at all times shall be available to the Authority for the control of the Food Management Board ;
3) the discarded sheets of the certificate paper are kept in a numbered order, together with a copy of the sheet used,
4) the best possible protection from sheets of the certificate paper is best protected against abuse and theft, including that the certificate paper is kept under lock when it is not being used ;
5) to dispose of unused sheets of certificate paper immediately to the FDA, and
6) to be superfluous sheets of the certificate paper shall be returned to the Food Authority.
§ 6. Unless higher penalties have been imposed on the other legislation, the penalty shall be penalised by the penalty which is in breach of section 2, section 4 or section 5 of this notice.
Entry into force
§ 7. The announcement shall enter into force on 3. February, 2013.
The FDA, the 28th. January 2013
Esben Eoked Rasmussen
/ Jan Thiele