|Appendix 1||Target-exchange objectives for training for the professoinsbachelor in optometry|
Publication of training for professional degree in optometry
Purchases of section 22, in the law on vocational education and training, as well as professionsundergraduate studies, cf. Law Order no. 882 of 8. August 2011 :
§ 1. The purpose of training for professional degree in optometry is to qualify the students to plan, perform, and document the optometric tasks in the field of syncorrised and other treatment, health promotion, disease prevention ; habilitation, rehabilitation and professional development, so that students in this area are able to act within the scope of the optometric professionalism.
Paragraph 2. The educated must have knowledge, skills and competencies as specified in Annex 1.
§ 2. The training, which is a full-time training, has been set to 210 ECTS points. 60 ECTS points shall be equal to the work of a full time student for 1 year.
Paragraph 2. The training gives the educated right to use the title professionsbachelor in optometry. The English title is Bachelor in Optometry (B.OpEmpty.).
Paragraph 3. The English title of the education is Bachelor's Degree Programme in Optometry.
Paragraph 4. The graduates are authorized to be discharged in accordance with the law on health professionals and medical professional authority.
§ 3. The training consists of :
1) Mandatory training elements with an overall scale of 105 ECTS points.
2) Optional training elements which, for the individual students, have an overall scale of 5 ECTS points.
3) Internship with a total of 90 ECTS points.
4) Bachelor project on 10 ECTS points.
Paragraph 2. The compulsory elements of the training shall be organized in the following core areas :
1) Basic science, equivalent to 10 ECTS points.
2) Humanitarian science, equivalent to 10 ECTS points.
3) Ethics, corresponding to the five ECTS points.
4) Visual science, corresponding to 15 ECTS points.
5) Ocular pathology and pharmacology, corresponding to 10 ECTS points.
6) Optometry, corresponding to 95 ECTS points.
7) Glasses, technology and workshop optics, corresponding to 25 ECTS points.
8) Legislation and trade, equivalent to 25 ECTS points.
§ 4. In the case of training, the rules on professional qualifications laid down in the announcement of vocational training and professional training courses, including the purpose, level, knowledge base, practice, content and organisation of professional qualifications, the duration and structure, access, scholar, study and examination of studies, study and study.
§ 5. The governance of the Higher Education and Education and Education Support may allow the deviation of the publication as part of the trial. At the same time, the duration of the test and the reporting form shall be determined.
Paragraph 2. The steering can be dispensers from the notice given that it is justified in specific conditions.
§ 6. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. March, 2013.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 779 of 28. June 2007, education for the training of professionsm in optometry.
Paragraph 3. The Education Institute shall lay down transitional rules for students who have started training in accordance with the rules to date, cf. paragraph 2, so that they can continue training in accordance with the rules laid down in this notice.
The Styling of the Higher Education and Education Support, the 15th. February 2013
/ Kirsten Lippert
Target-exchange objectives for training for the professoinsbachelor in optometry
The objectives of the learning exchange include the knowledge, skills and competences that a professional degree in optometry must achieve in education.
The trained has
1) knowledge of optometry and practices in the maintenance, health promotion, disease prevention, habilitation and rehabilitation in private and public activities ;
2) knowledge of laws and practices relating to the optometric area, including knowledge of ethical and social behaviour, and good industry practices ; and
3) understanding of practices, used theory and method, and can reflect on the practice of professionally in a social context.
The trained can
1) use the methods and instruments of the optometry to prevent, develop, strengthen, maintain and restore optimum visibility and visibility of users with the aim of promoting health and quality of life ;
2) assess practices near and theoretical issues of intervention with the individual user in interaction with partners and reasons, and select appropriate solution models ; and
3) disseminate practice and professional issues to users and partners.
The trained can
1) provide independent handling of planning, execution, evaluation and documentation in the field of optometric tasks,
2) manage to initiate and engage in a work-related context in which research and development work is carried out ;
3) independently engage in professional and cross-disciplinary cooperation and assume responsibility independently of cultural and linguistic background within the framework of a professional ethics and
4) identify own learning needs and develop their own knowledge, skills and skills in relation to the professionacy.