|Appendix 1||Target for learning training for professional degree training in finance|
Publication of training for professional degree in finance
Purchases of section 22, in the law on vocational education and training, as well as professionsundergraduate studies, cf. Law Order no. 882 of 8. August 2011 :
§ 1. The purpose of training for professional qualifications in the finance is to qualify the trained for a theoretical and methodical basis to be able to organise and perform servicing and complex consulting on a financial market and to be able to participate in advisory and administrative functions in financial undertakings, as well as to provide conditions for continuing to further training.
Paragraph 2. The educated must have knowledge, skills and competencies as specified in Annex 1.
§ 2. The training, which is a full-time training, has been set to 210 ECTS points. 60 ECTS points shall be equal to the work of a full time student for 1 year.
Paragraph 2. The training gives the educated right to use the title professionsgraduate in finance. The English title is Bachelor of Financial Management and Service.
Paragraph 3. The English title of the education is Bachelor's Degree Programme in Financial Management and Service.
§ 3. The training consists of :
1) Mandatory training elements with an overall scale of 120 ECTS-points which are common to students.
2) 5 bundles of study, which each has a degree of 25 ECTS points, of which the student selects one.
3) Optional training elements which, for the individual students, have an overall scale of 15 ECTS points.
4) Internship with a total of 30 ECTS points.
5) Bachelor project of 20 ECTS points.
Paragraph 2. The mandatory elements of the training, cf. paragraph 1, no. 1, in the following core areas, are organized :
1) Industry and business understanding.
2) Communications, sales, and client psychology.
3) Finance and finance.
4) Vocational and financial law.
5) Statistics and method.
Paragraph 3. The five bundled courses of study shall be organized in the following core areas :
1) Financial business.
2) Insurance (life, pension and injury).
3) Real estate.
4) Real estate management.
5) Financial control.
§ 4. In the case of training, the rules on professional qualifications laid down in the announcement of vocational training and professional training courses, including the purpose, level, knowledge base, practice, content and organisation of professional qualifications, the duration and structure, access, scholar, study and examination of studies, study and study.
§ 5. The governance of the Higher Education and Education and Education Support may allow the deviation of the publication as part of the trial. At the same time, the duration of the test and the reporting form shall be determined.
Paragraph 2. The steering can be dispensers from the notice given that it is justified in specific conditions.
§ 6. The announcement shall enter into force on 5. March, 2013.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 197 of 26. March 2008, the training for the professionsm degree in finance.
Paragraph 3. Students following training according to the rules to date, cf. paragraph 2, continuing training in accordance with the rules laid down in this notice.
The governance of the Higher Education and Educational Support, the 27th. February 2013
/ Kirsten Lippert
Target for learning training for professional degree training in finance
The objectives of the learning exchange include the knowledge, skills and skills that a professional undergrad in finance must achieve in education.
The trained has
1) knowledge of practices and practices and practices in industry and business understanding, communications, sales, and client psychology, finance and finance, business and finance law, and statistics and method in an international perspective within it financial and economic sector, and may reflect this :
2) knowledge of key IT tools in the financial and economic sector ; and
3) development-based knowledge of innovative and intraprenotive processes in relation to industry.
In the study Financial business has the educated also knowledge of practices and used theory and method of financial business understanding in relation to bank and mortgage credit, both in relation to the operation of the financial activities, as well as products and services.
In the study Insurance (life, pension and injury) has the trained knowledge of practices and used theory and method, within the field of
1) financial business understanding in relation to the insurance industry, both in relation to the operation of the financial undertaking and the products and services (private and professions),
2) the sale of both insurance and pension products for the private and the business sector ; and
3) Insurance law.
In the study Real Estate has the training also theoretical and practical knowledge of the various property categories and the property law attached to the circulation and acquisition of real estate.
In the study Real Estate Management has the trained knowledge of practices and used theory and method in key work processes in an economic and auditing operation.
In the study Financial management has the educated also knowledge of practices and used theory and method within key work processes in a real-estate management activity.
The trained can
1) the use and masters of legislation, methods and tools (calculation tools and IT tools) in relation to the financial and economic sector ;
2) use and master methods and tools in the field of sale, customer care and relationship creation with an analytical approach in the financial and economic sector ;
3) assess and analyze financial and economic issues with the customer in focus, as well as reasons, and select appropriate solution models based on theorical and legal models ; and
4) communicate financial and economic issues and solutions to the customer and other partners internally, both internally and externally, both in the spotlight (orally and in writing).
In the study Financial business may well-educated,
1) Master the minimum requirements for advice on financial products, including investment products, cf. the notification of the skills requirements for persons providing advice on certain investment products in the field of knowledge of relevant legislation, financial understanding and investment products in category yellow and green ; and
2) assess the customer's financial problems, needs cover and advise on this basis.
In the study Insurance (life, pension and injury) the trained staff may also evaluate the insurance and pension issues of customers, needs cover and shall be advised against this background.
In the study Real Estate may well-educated,
1) assess the legal and economic aspects that depend on the categories of property, and to clarify the provision of property to sell according to the rules in force and professionsrelevant standards ; and
2) Masters sales of property and enrichment of the trade.
In the study Real Estate Management the trained also assess the customer's problems and needs to be evaluated against this background.
In the study Financial management the trained also assess the customer's problems and needs to be evaluated against this background.
The trained can
1) handle complex and developmentally-oriented situations in work or study contexts ;
2) independently engage in professional and interdisciplinary cooperation, counselling and assume responsibility within the framework of a professional ethics with a specific focus on the customer and
3) identify their own solution needs and develop their own knowledge, skills and skills in relation to the professionacy.
In the study Financial business the trained staff may also handle development-orientated advisory situations in the field of private and professional fields.
In the study Insurance (life, pension and injury) the trained staff may also handle development-oriented advisory situations in the area of either insurance or the pension area (private as well as business).
In the study Real Estate the trained staff may also assist in the tasks of the property intermediary and show professionsprofessional ethics.
In the study Real Estate Management the educated also handle development-oriented situations in the field of real-estate management.
In the study Financial management the trained also handling developmentally-oriented situations in the field of financial management.