|Appendix 1||The establishment of the regions of the Regions in accordance with section 6 (2). 1.|
Publication on the definition of the areas of action for the public action against polluted soil
In accordance with section 6 (4), 3, section 61, paragraph. 6, section 64 (a) (a), 1, no. 2, in the law of polluted soil, cf. Law Order no. 1427 of 4. In December 2009, as amended by law no. 446 of 23. May 2012 and law no. 490 of 21. May 2013 :
§ 1. The announcement shall ensure that the regional council lays down the areas for the public service which may constitute a risk of groundwater, surface water or international nature protection areas.
§ 2. The declaration shall lay down rules for the establishment of areas for the purpose of further public action following the section 6 (6) of the Soil-Clause. 1, no. 1-3.
§ 3. The notice shall apply to areas that are, or will be, mapped out after the soil contamination law in either knowledge level 1 or knowledge level 2.
§ 4. For the purposes of this notice, ' screening tools ` means the IT system for the establishment of areas under the conditions laid down in Article 6 (6) of the Act of the Regions. 1, no. 2, accessible via www.mst.dk.
§ 5. The Committee of the Regions shall not lay down areas under the section 6 (6) of the law. 1, no. 1, where the areas are located outside of areas with special drinking water interests and outside of entry-landing countries for current and future common water conditions for water.
§ 6. The Region of the Regions shall determine the areas in which pollution or sources of pollution may have a harmful effect on surface waters or international nature protection areas, cf. Section 6 (6) of the law. 1, no. 2 or no. 3, based on a screening, as described in Appendix 1, cf. however, paragraph 1 2.
Paragraph 2. In specific situations, the region of the region may decide to establish short-closed areas not selected by means of the screening tool, to the area of intervention for surface water areas or international nature protection areas. For these areas, a contamination of a surface water area or international nature protection area must be identified, or there must be a specific suspicion that such contamination will be possible.
§ 7. The information provided for in section 6 shall be reported to DK-soil.
§ 8. The provision of areas after Section 6 must be carried out by the Regional Council by 1. January 2019.
§ 9. The announcement shall enter into force on 4. January 2014.
Paragraph 2. However, section 6 and section 7 shall not enter into force on 1. April 2014.
The Ministry of Environment, 17. December 2013
/ Michel Schilling
The establishment of the regions of the Regions in accordance with section 6 (2). 1.
● The screening tool for the region of the region is used as the screening tool.
● Screening tool can be reached via the following link : www.mst.dk
● The starting point for the screening is-cf. Section 3-the areas that are or will be charted in accordance with the soil contamination law in either knowledge level 1 or knowledge level 2 ; the screening is aimed at the surface water areas to which specific environmental targets are linked according to water schedules ; environmental target slots or water planning law.
● Information on knowledge-level 1 and knowledge-level 2 mapping shall be deducted from the soil pollution database of Denmark's environmental portals.
● The screening consists of an automatic screening and a manual processing.
● The automatic screening is based on a number of standard parameters and criteria that exist in the screening tool.
● In the manual processing operations, the parameter values and criteria of the areas selected by the automatic screening are subject to the parameter values and criteria of the parameter values and criteria. At the examination, the regionsCouncil can adjust the standard parameters and criteria in relation to specific knowledge.
● On the basis of the automatic screening and manual processing, the region council shall decide whether the area must be definitively determined in accordance with section 6.