Publication of the amendment of the executive order of checks on animal welfare
Notice no. 763 of 24. In June 2010 on own control of animal welfare, the following change is made :
1. § 2 ITREAS :
" § 2. The rules of this notice shall apply to :
1) Cattle herds of at least 100 cows.
2) Cattle herds of at least 200 male bovine animals and / or females that have not yet calved.
3) Pigs of pigs with a minimum of 300 lakes, guilts or orns.
4) Pigs of pigs with a minimum of 3 000 slaughtering pigs (30 kilograms-butchery).
5) Pigs of pigs with a minimum of 6,000 piglets (7 kg-30 kg).
Paragraph 2. The obligations under this notice shall cover all bovine animals and pigs in a herd if the number of animals in the herd exceeds one of the animals referred to in paragraph 1. 1 mentioned threshold values. The number of animals is being collected as the number of animals on a CHR number, cf. the registration of livestock farming in the CHR. `
The announcement shall enter into force on 1. June 2013.
The FDA, the 29th. May 2013
Per S. Henriksen
/ Heidi Tange