Publication of the amendment of the Register for the Register of Foreign Service providers (RUTED register)
Notice no. 1619 of 15. December 2010 on the Register of Foreign Service providers (RUTED register) is hereby amended as follows :
1. Inline ITREAS :
" In accordance with section 7 a, paragraph. 6, section 7 c, paragraph 1. 2, § 10, § 10 a, § 10 (b, and § 10 c, i law on the posting of employees and so on, cf. Law Order no. 256 of 25. March 2011 : "
2. The Corporate and Corporate Office changes everywhere to the 'Corporate Authority'.
3. I § 4, stk.1, pasted as no. 8 :
" 8) The company ' s VAT number and registration location. `
4. After Section 4 (2), 2, pasted as paragraph 3 :
" Stop. 3. If the foreign company does not have a VAT number in the home Member State, the entry into the register shall be recorded in the register ' s register. '
5. I ~ 10 (1)) 2, the ' Errecruitment and Corporate Management Board ' shall be replaced by ' the Corporate Management Board '.
6. I ~ 10 (1)) FOUR, TWO. pkt., ' 8 days ` shall be replaced by ' the next working day `.
7. § 12 ITREAS :
" § 12. Access to the data in the register of other than Danish authorities shall be limited to the following :
1) Company name, business address, and contact information.
2) The date of commencement and termination of the service.
3) The date on which the service is commented and the completion of the service at the individual place of work if there are several places of work.
4) Place of delivery of the service.
5) Contact for the company.
6) Business code of the company.
7) The company ' s VAT number and registration point in the home Member State or information that the establishment does not have a VAT number in the home Member State.
Paragraph 2. Information referred to in paragraph 1 1 is publicly available for single-ups on current activities in Denmark via www.virk.dk ; it is not allowed to crawl www.virk.dk/rut or use other automatic indexing methods and lookup methods.
Paragraph 3. Paragraph 1, no. 2, 3 and 7 shall apply to the public's access to information recorded on 1. July 2013 or later. "
The announcement shall enter into force on 1. July, 2013.
Corporate Authority, the 28th. June 2013
/ Charlotte Salenborn