Publication of the amendment of the publication of ecological land use and so on.
(Permission to rebind bovine animals over six months, etc.)
Notice no. 716 of 27. June 2012 on organic soil production and so on shall be amended as follows :
1. After paragraph 22 is inserted in Chapter 6 :
" § 22 a. In accordance with the application of the application of the nature of the natural order of business, bovine animals over 6 months may be authorized in the event of a bind, if any,
1) on the holding is less than 70 inventive animals,
2) the buildings have been put into service before 1. July, 2010,
3) it is necessary to bind the animals on account of structural, including economic conditions,
4) animals have the possibility of access to grazing in the grazing season (15 April to 1. of November), and
5) the animals outside the grazing season have access to daily exercise of appropriate fitness areas to be so large that the stocking density is not for the inconvenience of the animals and, moreover, at least twice a week have the possibility of access to non-compliant areas ; the minimum area requirements. The area of the area may constitute the daily exercise area if there is a daily access to it.
§ 22 b. Producers who have been granted permission to rebind bovine animals over 6 months, cf. Section 22 a, shall ensure that the biological and behavioural needs of the animals are taken into account, including :
1) that all animals have access to a dry and well-stocking area of rental,
2) all animals have access to the grazing in the grazing season (15 April to 1. of November), and
3) the terms set out in section 22 a, no. Five, respected.
Paragraph 2. The Benefit Management Board may withdraw the authorization if the above conditions are not complied with.
Paragraph 3. The Office of the Natural Safety Agency may withdraw the authorization if a remodel, new building or other significant change to existing buildings may be made. ` ;
2. I § 48, paragraph. 1, no. 1, shall be inserted after ' Section 22, paragraph 1. One and four, " section 22 b, paragraph. 1, "
The announcement shall enter into force on 16. July, 2013. Section 22 a has effect from 1. -October 2012.
The National Wildlife Agency, the 12th. July 2013
Anders Munk Jensen
/ Tina Prakash