Law on Social Services Act
(Consulting and acting plans for adult issues of honour-related conflicts)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the Act of Social Services, cf. Law Order no. 1093 of 5. September 2013, as amended by Section 1 of law no. 495 of 21. May 2013, section 8 of Law No 622 of 12. June 2013 and Section 1 of Law No 651 of 12. June 2013, the following change is made :
1. After section 12 is inserted in Chapter 3 :
" Adults exposed to honour-related conflicts
§ 12 a. The local authority must ensure that people over 18 years of age for honour-related conflicts are given the opportunity to obtain free advice under section 10.
Paragraph 2. If the municipality of the municipality considers that it is necessary, people over 18 years of age risk becoming or exposed to a serious conflict of honour are offered a course of action.
Paragraph 3. The action plan shall include :
1) a risk assessment for the citizen concerned ;
2) information on the current state of the citizen, including relevant circumstances of residence, work, training and relations with relatives ;
3) consideration of possible appropriate support measures in relation to residence, work and training, as well as the purpose of this ; and
4) consideration of possible appropriate support measures under this law or in accordance with other legislation and the purpose of this Regulation.
Paragraph 4. The plan is to be drawn up in cooperation with the citizen. '
Paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on 1. January 2014.
Paragraph 2. The law shall apply to citizens who are addressed to the municipality with honour-related conflicts following the entry into force of the law.
Given to Marselisborg Castle, the 26th. December 2013
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
/ Annette Vilhelmsen