Publication of the amendment of the announcement of a (a)'s obligation to guide the mop.
Notice no. 53 of 25. In January 2012, the obligation to guide the mop, as amended by publication No 2, shall be the same as the next item. 302 of 29. March 2012 and procladition no. 499 of 29. In May 2012, after negotiation with the Employment Council the following changes are made :
1. Section 2 (2). 2, ITREAS :
" Stop. 2. The A case shall inform the member of the digital duties of the Job network and of the consequences for the entitlement to benefits if the Member does not comply with the responsibilities of the job network, including deadlines. The A-box shall, in particular, give guidance to the obligation to :
1) go to the job at least every 7. today as part of the job search and to verify the work search,
2) familial yourself with an offer, etc. in the Job network, and
3) rout to the job when the member has been well after having been under sick for a period of time. `
2. § 6 ITREAS :
" § 6. Each year at the latest at the end of 1, a box shall be : Quarter
1) by letter or in member magazines, information on the administration contribution of a fund and the options for selecting a-box, or
2) otherwise in writing, in writing, clearly and clearly, that an inventory of the management contributions and the admissions of the cases may be found on the Home Devices ' s Home Page www.ams.dk "
3. I § 29 ' Pension Management Board ` shall be replaced by the ' Pension Agency ' shall mean the Management Board, Goverment and Recruitment Management Board. `
The announcement will enter into force on the 12th. November 2012.
Paragraph 2. The A box shall be available as soon as possible and by 1. December 2012 will inform Members who have had the first day of unemployment before 12. November 2012, which continues to be available, that if they become acidity after the 12th. November 2012, they have a duty to rejoin the Job grid when they are rebound.
Labour market management, the 6th. November 2012
/ Vibeke Dalbro