Law amending the law on the growth fund
(Growth Fund's Board composition and capital manages role, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
Of the law on the growth fund, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 549 of 1. July 2002, as amended by section 31 of Act No. 451 of 7. June 2001, section 12 of Act No. 394 of 28. May 2003, § 27 of the lov nr. 1414 of 21. December 2005, law No. 525 by 7. June 2006, section 9 of Act No. 576 of 6. June 2007, § 19 of the lov nr. 462 of 12. June 2009, section 9 of Act No. 1272 of 16. December 2009, law No. 617 of 14. June 2011 and law No. 479 of 30. may 2012, shall be amended as follows: 1. title of the Act is replaced by the following:
» Law on Growth Fund '.
2. Everywhere in the law shall be replaced by ' Growth Fund ' to: ' growth fund ', ' Growth Fund ' to: ' growth fund ', ' the Fund ' to ' Fund ' and ' Fund ' to: ' the Fund '.
3. In article 2, paragraph 4, 1. paragraph, the words ' less ' to: ' small and medium-sized '.
4. Article 2, paragraph 8, 1. paragraphs, are hereby repealed.
5. In paragraph 2 shall be inserted after paragraph 8 as new paragraph: "(9). Growth Fund may, in particular circumstances, meet its objectives through the provision of services by third parties, including, inter alia, dissemination, advisory services and asset management. '
Paragraph 9-11 becomes paragraph 10-12.
6. In article 2, paragraph 9, there will be paragraph 10, shall be inserted after ' financial instruments ': ', ' ownership '.
7. § 3 (1), (3). and (4). paragraph, shall be repealed, and replaced by:
» The Board of Directors shall be composed in such a way that represented wide commercial insight in management, marketing, financing and venture investment, technology as well as the specific conditions attached to small and medium-sized enterprises. '
8. section 6 (a) is repealed.
section 2 business and growth, the Minister shall determine the time of the Act or parts of the law's entry into force.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, the 18. December 2012 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Annette Vilhelmsen