Act amending the Act on the processing of personal information, the law on the publication of a Gazette and a Ministerialtidende, law on lost property and law of debtors ' right to free themselves by tipping
(Transfer of personal data to third countries, abolition of Ministerialtidende, triviality limit for police treatment of lost and found, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In Act No. 429 of 31. May 2000 concerning the processing of personal data, as amended most recently by § 2 of the law No. 422 of 10. May 2011, shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 27 shall be inserted after paragraph 4 as new paragraph: "(5). Transfer of data to third countries can take place without authorization in accordance with paragraph 4, 1. paragraph, on the basis of contracts, which are in accordance with the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. '
Paragraph 5 becomes paragraph 6.
2. In article 27, paragraph 5, which becomes paragraph 6, shall be replaced by ' paragraphs 1, 3 and 4 ': ' paragraph 1 and 3-5 '.
3. In § 58 paragraph 3 shall be inserted: ' (3). The supervisory authority may in special cases prohibit or suspend the transfer of personal information, which is covered by article 27, paragraph 5. '
4. In article 63, paragraph 2, the words ' the 1,000 DKK ' for: ' $400. '
The law on the publication of a Gazette and a Ministerialtidende, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 608 of 24. June 2008, shall be amended as follows: 1. In the title the words ' and of the law a Ministerialtidende '.
2. In article 1 the words ' and a Ministerialtidende '.
3. sections 5 and 6 are repealed.
4. In article 7 the words ', including those relating to payment of the Official Gazette and Ministerialtidende '.
The law on lost property, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 733 of 9. July 2009, is amended as follows: 1. In section 4, paragraph 2, the words ' worthless '.
2. Article 6, paragraphs 2 to 4, is repealed.
3. Pursuant to section 7 shall be inserted: ' article 7 a. § § 2-7 shall not apply to lost property with one of the police estimated value of less than 500 us $.
(2). The Minister may lay down rules about lost property within the scope of paragraph 1. '
In Act No. 29 of 16. February 1932 of debtors ' right to free themselves by the deposit shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 1, point 1, the words ' in the Central Bank or other approved detention place, see. § 6,«.
2. paragraph 6 is replaced by the following: ' article 6. The deposit after this law may validly take place in a Central Bank or with a financial institution with authorization to operate banking business after the financial business Act, if the relevant financial institution acts as repository. '
§ 5 paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on the 1. January 2013.
(2). § 1, nr. 4, shall apply for reviews and applications for permits, which have arrived at the Danish Data 1. January 2013 or later.
§ 6 paragraph 1. Paragraph 1 shall not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland. § 1 may, however, be wholly or partially by Royal Decree in force for the national authorities ' treatment of information on the Faroe Islands with the changes that the Faroese conditions warrant. § 1 may by Royal Decree be totally or partially into force for Greenland of the changes which the Greenlandic conditions warrant.
(2). § 4 shall not apply to Greenland, but may by Royal Decree be totally or partially into force for Greenland of the changes which the Greenlandic conditions warrant.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, the 18. December 2012 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Morten Bødskov