Overview (table of contents)
Hunting with bow and arrow
Dispensation, punishment and the entry into force of
Examples of the rifle calibers which may be used for hunting and regulation of the individual game species:
The full text of the order on weapons and ammunition, which may be used for hunting, etc.
Under section 23, paragraph 4, article 49, paragraph 3, and § 54, paragraph 3, of the law on hunting and wildlife management, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 930 of 24. September 2009, and section 30, paragraph 1, and section 45, paragraph 1, of the law on chemicals, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 878 of 26. June 2010, as amended by Act No. 294 of 11. April 2011, fixed: Chapter 1 section 1 firearms. The following firearms must, when they are in good condition, used for hunting and for adjustment according to the rules laid down in the Ordinance on wildlife damage: 1) smooth-bore shotguns with a pipe length of at least 55 cm, there are at most of caliber 12, and cannot contain more than two cartridges.
2) Rifled weapons, apart from automatic rifles. Semi-automatic rifles, however, must be able to contain a maximum of 2 cartridges.
(2). Shotguns and semi-automatic rifles, which is designed to hold more than 2 cartridges may be used if they are supplied with a permanent device which ensures that the most can hold 2 cartridges.
(3). Shotguns may be used only on the wild species listed in § 3 (1) (8). 2-5. The hunting of Roe buck with shotgun must not, however, take place in the period 16. May-15. July.
(4). Shotguns of caliber less than 20 must only be used on the wild species listed in § 3 (1) (8). 5. Paragraph 5. In rifled weapons, where propellant is air, the projectile shall be at least 5.5 mm in diameter.
(6). Firearms used for hunting and regulation, must not be fitted with a silencer.
(7). Revolvers and pistols may not be used for hunting and regulation.
Chapter 2 section 2 of the Ammunition. Hail cartridges for Smoothbore shotguns may be used for hunting and regulation, when the following requirements are met: 1) Cartridges with hail, that has a specific gravity of 7 g/cm3 or more.
2) Cartridges with hail, that has a specific gravity of 9 g/cm3 or less, must have an exit speed (V1 5) at least 400 metres/sec.
3) Cartridges with hail, that has a specific gravity greater than 9 g/cm3, must have an exit speed (V1 5) of at least 375 m/sec.
(2). Hail hail cartridges must have a maximum diameter of 4 mm.
(3). Ball cartridges (Brenneke-balls and the like) in Smoothbore shotguns must not be used for hunting or regulation.
(4). Cartridge wads with hail of lead, must not: 1) is negotiated, included or used for hunting or adjustment, or 2) included or used for flight shooting, including at the shooting lanes.
§ 3. Hunting ammunition to rifled weapons may be used for hunting and control of these species when the following requirements are complied with, see. also annex 1:1) to the Red Deer, fallow deer, sika deer, Mouflon, wild boar and the common seal and the wild species listed in point 1. 2-5 either bullet weight, at least 9 g (139 gr) and impact energy E100 at least 2700 J, or bullet weight at least 10 g (154 gr) and impact energy E100 at least 2000 J.
2) to Roe deer and the wild species listed in point 1. 3-5, bullet weight at least 3.2 g (50 gr) and impact energy E100 at least 800 J.
3) to Fox, raccoon dog, raccoon, rabbit, Beaver, Marsh goose, Heron, cormorant and Black Swan and the wild species listed in point 1. 4-5, impact energy E100 at least 175 j.
4) For husmår, ferret, mink, wild rabbit, muskrat, Partridge, pheasant, Coot, ducks and gulls, as well as the wild species listed in point 1. 5, impact energy E0 at least 150 j.
5) For wood pigeon, Collared Dove, Crow birds, waders and Starling muzzle velocity V0 at least 200 m/sec.
(2). As far as hunting ammunition to rifled weapons for hunting or regulation of red deer, fallow deer, sika deer, roe deer, Mouflon, wild boar or common seal, projectile must be expanding.
(3). The used measurement units is the following: 1) E0 = impact energy in the estuary.
2) E100 = impact energy at 100 m from the estuary.
3) V0 = velocity at the outlet.
4) V1, 5 = speed 1.5 m from the estuary.
5) g = grams.
6) gr = grain (1 g = 15.432 gr).
7) J = Joule (9.81 J = 1 kgm).
8) m/s = metres per second.
Chapter 3 Hunting with bow and arrow, § 4. Anyone who has passed buejagtprøven or equivalent test, see. section 19 of the Ordinance on hunting license, have the right to use the buetype, which is carried out at the test.
(2). All hunting just species of mammals and birds, except Red Deer, fallow deer, sika deer, Mouflon and wild boar must be hunted with bow.
(3). During bow hunting must only be used bow and arrow, which meet the requirements specified in § 5.
(4). Valid hunting license with endorsement must be carried under ' permitted ' bow hunting bow hunting, together with photo identification.
(5). Proof of buejagtprøve is passed in the remaining part of the jagtår, in which the test is passed, with the endorsement referred to in paragraph 3, provided that it be carried together with hunting sign in connection with exercise of bow hunting.
§ 5. Requirements for the bow and arrow: 1) the hunting of roe deer, hare, Fox and goose (E0) impact energy must be at least 40 Joules and arrow weight not less than 25 g. However, the impact energy by use of the arrow with mechanical tip must be at least 70 Joules.
2) By hunting on other wild species must impact energy (E0) be at least 40 Joules and arrow weight at least 20 g. However, the impact energy by use of the arrow with blunt be at least 70 Joules.
3). stabilizer must not exceed 35 cm.
4) Arrow shelves and other devices that allow the expenditure of more than one arrow at a time, must not be used.
5) Devices that work by forspænde the string should not be used.
6) By hunting on flying wildly with sharp od should be flu-flu arrows.
(2). Requirements for hunting odden (arrowhead) 1) By hunting of roe deer, Fox, rabbit and goose must hunt odden at least be 3-blade and have a cutting diameter of at least 25 mm.
2) By hunting of roe deer, Fox, rabbit and goose must not be used blunt.
3) By hunting on other wild species than roe deer, Fox, rabbit and goose must hunt odden at least 2-blade and have a cutting diameter of at least 20 mm or a blunt with a minimum of 16 mm on the impact surface.
4) Hunting odden shall be made of steel and must not bear the barbs.
5) Hunting odden must not be fitted with explosives or poison.
Chapter 4 Waiver, punishment and the entry into force of § 6. Nature agency may, in exceptional cases, grant derogations from the provisions of section 1, paragraph 5, § 2, paragraph 2, § 3, paragraph 1 and section 5. The environmental protection agency may, in exceptional cases, grant derogations from the provisions of article 2, paragraph 4, nr. 2. the provisions of paragraph 2. Nature Agency and the environmental protection agency's decisions pursuant to the notice cannot be brought before another administrative authority.
§ 7. With less higher penalty is inflicted for other legislation, is punishable by a fine anyone who 1) violate section 1, paragraphs 3 to 6, § 2, paragraph 3 and 4, § 3, paragraph 2, or section 4, paragraphs 1, 4 and 5.
2) for hunting or regulation applies other firearms or ammunition other than permitted under section 1, paragraph 1, article 2, paragraphs 1-2, and § 3 (1), (3)) to bow hunting using different type of bow or arrow than permitted under section 4, paragraph 3, or 4) engaged in bow hunting on other wild species than permitted under section 4, paragraph 2 (2). The penalty can rise to imprisonment for up to 2 years if the infringement was committed intentionally or through gross negligence, and if the offence has caused significant damage to the 1) the interests which the law seeks to protect, see. § 1, paragraph 1, or evoked the danger therefore, or 2) achieved or intended an economic advantage for the person himself or others.
(3). That can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) criminal liability in accordance with the provisions of the criminal code 5. Chapter.
§ 8. The notice comes into force 19. December 2012.
(2). Executive Order No. 1010 by 9. August 2007 on firearms and ammunition, which may be used for hunting, etc., shall be repealed.
The Ministry of the environment, the 17. December 2012 Ida Auken/Sven Koefoed-Hansen
Examples of the rifle calibers which may be used for hunting and regulation of individual wild species: § 3 (1) (8). 1 (+ nr. 2, 3, 4 and 5)
(URF.eks. caliber 6.5 x 55, 308, 30-06 and bigger/heavier)
Common seal § 3 (1) (8). 2 (+ No. 3, 4 and 5)
(URF.eks. 222, 243 caliber and larger/heavier)
Roe deer § 3 (1) (8). 3 (+ nr. 4 and 5)
(URF.eks. caliber. 17 Rem, 22 Hornet,. 221 Rem, 17 HMR and larger/higher-impact energy E100 at least 175 J)
Black Swan § 3 (1) (8). 4 (+ 5)
(URF.eks. caliber .22 LR and larger/higher-impact energy E0 at least 150 J)
Seagulls § 3 (1) (8). 5
(If the propellant is air, the projectile shall be at least 5.5 mm in diameter-velocity V0 at least 200 m/sec)