Decree amending the Decree on subsidies for environmentally friendly operation of wetlands
In executive order No. 893 of 22. September 2005 for grants to environmentally friendly operation of wetlands, as amended by Decree No. 1411 of 13. December 2006, Executive Order No. 703 of 21. June 2007, Decree No. 894 by 5. September 2008 and Decree No. 44 by 14. January 2010, is amended as follows: 1. In the introductory part, the words ' section 16 ' to: ' section 16, paragraph 1-3 ' and the ' law on support for rural development (rural subsidy code), see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1015 of 9. October 2006 ' is replaced by: ' law on certain rural-related grant schemes, etc., see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1202 by 10. December 2009, as amended by section 12 of Act No. 341 of 27. April 2011 and the law No. 602 of 14. June 2011, '.
2. Everywhere in the notice, the words ' Food Business ' to: ' Danish Agrifish agency ' and ' Food Industry ' shall be replaced by: ' NaturErhvervstyrelsens '.
3. In article 5, paragraph 2, the words ' Danish plant Directorate ': ' Danish Agrifish agency '.
4. In article 5, paragraph 4, the words ' and the Danish plant Directorate '.
5. In article 27, paragraph 3, the words ' notice of commercial animal husbandry, livestock manure, silage, etc. ' to: ' order on livestock farming and commercial animal husbandry, livestock manure, silage, etc. or later provisions which may replace those provisions '.
6. section 36 a, paragraph 2, is hereby repealed.
7. In article 37 shall be replaced by ' 1. September until 31 December 2006. January ': ' 1 november to 31 December. March '.
8. § 39, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Application for disbursement of grants must be submitted on a special table, Single table, there shall be lodged in accordance with the provisions of the NaturErhvervstyrelsens Ordinance on electronic common schema and mark short or later provisions, which may replace the abovementioned provisions. '
9. In article 39, paragraph 3, the words ' the time limit referred to in paragraph 2 ' is replaced by: ' the deadline for the submission of the application for payment of the financial contribution referred to in article 6. the provisions referred to in paragraph 2, '.
10. section 43, paragraph 2, 1. paragraph, shall be repealed, and replaced by:
The Declaration must be made on switch ' producer a special table. The schema can be up to 1. January 2013 are available via the NaturErhvervstyrelsens website or by contacting the Danish Agrifish Agency. From 1. January 2013 must form shall be completed and submitted electronically using the Food Ministry's Key self-service, which can be accessed through NaturErhvervstyrelsens website. '
11. In section 43 shall be inserted following paragraph 5: ' paragraph 5. By a manufacturer switch, where Danish Agrifish Agency has not received a manufacturer switch statement on the special form referred to in paragraph 2, at the end of the next deadline for applying for the single payment scheme after the date of the transfer of financial responsibility for the operation of the area, approves Danish Agrifish agency producer switch statement as timely received, regardless of whether it is in no. 2 listed period is later than the time limit referred to in paragraph 2, where the following conditions are met: 1) Danish Agrifish Agency receives a Companion scheme in which the transferred undertaking area is reported, and how acquired by selection in the relevant fields have indicated that the undertaking conditions are met. Common form must be received no later than the end of the next deadline for applying for the single payment scheme after the date of the transfer of financial responsibility for the operation of the land to the transferee.
2) Danish Agrifish Agency receives producer switch statement on the special form referred to in paragraph 2 no later than the expiry of a deadline set in a letter, as Danish Agrifish agency sends to the transferor and acquirer. '
12. Chapter 10 is repealed.
section 2 of the notice shall enter into force on the 1. February 2012.
Danish agrifish Agency, 27. January 2012 Pernille Andersen/Steen Pawn