Law on the amendment of the Enforcement Act and the Tax Code Act
(Revision of the sentencement law and others)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the Act of the Enforcement of Retribution, etc., cf. Law Order no. 1162 of 5. In October 2010, as amended by law no. 183 of 8. March 2011, the following changes are made :
1. I Section 23, paragraph 1. 2, no. 6, ' or ' shall be deleted ;
2. I Section 23, paragraph 1. 2, no. 7, change '. ` to : ",".
3. I Section 23, paragraph 1. 2, pasted as no. 8 and 9 :
" 8) in order to prevent the condemned serving in an institution in cases where the sentenced person has committed a criminal offence against an employed serving in the institution, or the person who is intifed, or
9) in the case of the enforcement of law enforcement or other special circumstances. ` ;
4. § 35, paragraph. ONE, TWO. pkt., is hereby repealed and the following shall be inserted :
' In the event that the order or security is required, the institution of the institution or the person authorized to do so may, however, refuse to allow certain authorised persons to participate in services and to limit the number of participants. If it is decided to limit the number of participants, the relevant inmates shall, as far as possible, be given access to the service via electronic media. ` ;
5. I § 42, paragraph. 2, the ' paragraph shall be amended 3 ' shall be replaced by : 4 ".
6. I § 42 inserted after paragraph 1. 2 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 3. An inmate who does not have a duty to employment, cf. § 38, paragraph. 2, and who shall make a wish for employment at a time when the institution cannot offer employment, shall, in a shorter period, have covered its own personal necessities if the detainees in question have been previously subject to the penalty of the penalty ; declined offer of employment. "
Paragraph 3 becomes paragraph 3. 4.
7. I § 42, paragraph. 3, there will be paragraph 1. 4, insert as Act 2. :
' There may also be rules on the system referred to in paragraph 1. 3. "
8. I Section 45 (3). THREE, ONE. pkt., the "patient class of the patient " shall be replaced by the following :" Patient omoffer ".
9. I § 50, 3. pkt., the following shall be replaced by the following : ' after exit misuse ` shall be replaced by the following : "............ § 46, paragraph. 1, no. 2, or whose authorization to exit is revoked on the basis of an abuse or risk thereof, cf. § 49, no. One and two, "
10. I Section 54 (1). 1, ' under a period of 1 year ` shall be replaced by ' less than 3 years '.
11. I § 54 inserted after paragraph 1. 1 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 2. An inmate has the right to have a child full of one year but not for three years in the institution of the institution if the inmate is able to take care of the child and the institution and the social authorities consider that the conditions of the institution are compatible with the consideration for the child. "
Paragraph 2 is then referred to in paragraph 2. 3.
12. § 57, paragraph. 3, ITREAS :
" Stop. 3. In closed institutions, the telephone call shall be consulted or intercepted without a court order, except where they are not provided for in the first paragraph. 2 mentioned considerations. If the call is recorded, consulted or intercepted, the interlocutor shall be made aware of this. Covers of telephone conversations are deleted no later than six months after they have been carried out. `
13. I § 57 inserted after paragraph 1. 3 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 4. Phone calls with the people in section 56, paragraph 1. The said person and authorities etc shall not be audited or intercepted. ` ;
Paragraph 4 becomes paragraph 4. 5.
14. I § 57, paragraph. 4, there will be paragraph 1. 5, insert as Act 2. :
' There may also be rules on the recording of telephone calls in accordance with paragraph 1. 3 and on the control of the recordings. `
15. I § 60, paragraph. 1, the following shall be inserted after the ' Board of Corrections of the Department of Corrections and the institution ' may ` : without a court order '.
16. I § 60, paragraph. 8, the following shall be inserted after ' may ' and after ' there ` shall mean 'without a court order'.
17. I § 63, paragraph 1, no. 2, a modification is required to carry out a general health inspection or to prevent the risk of contagious infectious disease ' ;
18. I § 63 inserted after paragraph 1. 1 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 2. The head of the institution or the one authorized by the institution may, in exceptional cases, exclude an inmate from the other inmates up to 5 days if necessary to protect the inmates against abuse. ` ;
Paragk 2-7 will then be paragraph 1. 3-8.
19. I § 63, paragraph 4, there will be paragraph 1. The ' may ' may be replaced by ' may the Directorate of the Correction Office ' may be determined `.
20. I § 63 inserted after paragraph 1. 7 that will be paragraph 1. 8, as new paragraph :
" Stop. 9. Community exclusion shall not exceed 3 months. However, the Executive Board of the Criminal Office may decide on the exclusion of Community for more than three months, provided that there are exceptional circumstances. Where applicable, paragraph 1 shall apply. 8, 2. pkton, equivalent use. `
Paragraph 8 becomes paragraph 8. 10.
21. Section 74 (4). ONE, ONE. pkt., ITREAS :
' In the event of the inmates during enforcement in the event of responsibility for the enforcement of responsibilities belonging to one of the institutions of the criminal institution, the institution in which the person in question may decide that the replacement amount is to be offset in the remuneration for which is paid for employment after paragraph 42 (5) ; 1. "
22. I § 106 pasted as paragraph 3 :
" Stop. 3. A convicted convicted of a very long-standing area of community service shall be entitled to compensation in accordance with the rules of the legal split on top of 1018 a. `
23. I § 112, nr. 9, is inserted after ' penalty cell ` : `, in more than 7 days `.
24. § 125 revoked.
In the Law on Legal charges, cf. Law Order no. 936 of eight. September 2006, as amended, inter alia, in section 2 of Law No 1. 487 of 12. June 2009 and at the latest by law no. 614 of 14. June 2011, the following changes are made :
1. I § 12, paragraph 1. 1, is inserted after no 6 as new number :
" 7) the examination of final administrative decisions after paragraph 112 of the Act of Enforcement and Retribution Act, ".
Amendments Nos 7 and 8 are then number two. 8 and 9.
2. I § 51, paragraph. 1, the ' no. One-six-to-one. 1-6 and 8. "
3. I § 55, nr. 1, the ' no. One-six-to-one. ONE-EIGHT.
The law shall enter into force on 1. April 2012.
Paragraph 1. The law does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Paragraph 2. Section 1 may, by means of a royal appliance, be set in full or in part by force for the Faeroe Islands, with the changes that the ferotable conditions are to be applied.
Givet on Amalienborg, the Third. February 2012
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl