Decree amending the Decree on liquidation of subsidiaries to financial stability A/S as well as payment of risk premium
In executive order No. 1139 of 28. September 2010 concerning the announcement of liquidation of subsidiaries to financial stability a/s and payment of risk premium shall be amended as follows: 1. Article 1 is replaced by the following:
» Notice applicable to the conduct of financial stability A/S ' affiliates. '
2. In section 3, nr. 3, 3. paragraph the words ' borrower ' for: ' lender '.
3. In paragraph 3 is inserted as nr. 4: ' 4) provide financial advice on investments, pensions, savings, real estate, currency, tax, etc., unless there is a requirement to that effect in accordance with other legislation. '
4. In article 7, paragraph 1, the words ' and no later than five years after conclusion of the transfer agreement '.
5. In section 10, paragraph 2, the words ' economic and Business Affairs ' to: ' Ministry of business and growth '.
6. In section 10 shall be added as paragraph 5: ' paragraph 5. Finansiel Stabilitet a/s is obligated to try to conduct a sale of all or parts of the subsidiaries directly in the extension of the reporting lines, if the reporting lines in accordance with paragraph 2 shows that it is economically more advantageous to sell subsidiaries rather than continue winding down. '
section 2 of the Ordinance shall enter into force on the 22nd. February 2012.
The Danish Ministry of business and growth, the 16. February 2012 Ole Sohn/Christian Olgaard