|Chapter 1||Purpose and content of the scheme|
|Chapter 3||Space Acculations|
|Chapter 4||Authorising projects|
|Chapter 5||Constraints for grants of grants|
|Chapter 6||Amendment of the project and entry into commitments|
|Chapter 7||Eligible Project Expense|
|Chapter 8||Calculation of grants|
|Chapter 9||Payment of grants|
|Chapter 10||Notify obligations|
|Chapter 11||Wastes of assurance and repayment of grants|
|Chapter 12||Force majeure|
|Chapter 13||Entry into force|
|Appendix 1||Criteria for the priority of applications for the application of the projects referred to in section 5 (5). 1, no. 1, category indicated|
|Appendix 2||Criteria for the priority of applications for the application of the projects referred to in section 5 (5). 1, no. 2, indicated category|
|Appendix 3||Nature types that cannot be included in a project on the grubbing-up of areas or a project on preparation for degrazing, cf. however, section 10 (1). 2, no. 2|
Publication of grants to Natura 2000 projects on grubbing-up areas and preparation for degrazing
In accordance with section 3, cf. § 2, nr. 4 (5) (e) 5 (5) (1). Paragraph 7, paragraph 7. 4, and section 11 (4). Amendment No 4. 316 of 31. March 2007 on rural development (rural areas) shall be fixed as follows :
Purpose and content of the scheme
§ 1. The purpose of the scheme is to grant non-productive investment for grubbing-up areas and preparation for grazing, which may contribute to securing or improving the conservation status of natural habitats and species on the types of products in section 2 ; specified areas designated in the area of Natura 2000 areas.
§ 2. In the framework of the annual financial laws, the Office of Natural Acquisitions may give a commitment to non-productive investments in the implementation of Natura 2000 projects, which may contribute to the purpose of fulfilling the scheme.
Paragraph 2. The projects shall include either one of or both of the following measures :
1) Clearing of encaved areas, cf. § 9. The measure may be used for special designated Natura 2000 areas for grubbing up, cf. § 7.
2) Preparation for degrazing, cf. § 10. The measure may be used to prepare for the ungrazing of areas under the notice of the nature of the Natural Business Management allowance for the care of grass and naturai areas, in particular designated Natura 2000 areas for care.
Paragraph 3. Commitments for grants can be made to private lodwners, private companies, public companies, funds, associations, organisations, public institutions and municipal communities.
§ 3. The Office of the Natural Acquidation Management Board shall carry out checks on the administration following this notice. Inspecting visits as part of the administrative checks shall be carried out by the Office of the Natural Acquilime Management Board.
Paragraph 2. The Wildlife Services shall be responsible for the physical checks and subsequent accounting checks.
Paragraph 3. The Office of the Natural Acquires may, where necessary, seek to obtain information from other authorities as necessary in accordance with the rural area's section 12.
Applications for grants of grants
§ 4. Applications for a grant of a grant shall be submitted to the Natural Acquisitions Agency in a special form to be obtained through the Home Affairs Home Affairs website or by inquiries to the Natural Business Authority.
Paragraph 2. The application shall include the information and shall be annexes to the Annex which the Natural Business Authority requires for the purposes of the proceedings, including the following :
1) A description of the project and a reason for the selected solution.
2) A map showing the areas covered by each measure and activity, cf. Section 9 (1). Paragraph 10 (1) and 10 (1). 1. For projects that include the preparation for degrazing, the card shall also show the delimitation of the areas to be prepared for degrazing when establishing a fence or drinking water supply or both of those activities ; (Areas sought for degrazing). If, within the areas to be searched for degrazing, one or more of the areas referred to in section 10 (2) shall be as set out in section 10 (1). 2, no. The space type referred to above shall also be shown on the card.
3) For projects involving the measure grubbing-up areas, one or more images documenting the physical appearance of the areas covered by the measure during the calendar year in which an application for a grant of grants is available ; be submitted.
4) For projects that include the establishment of fences, existing fences must be shown on maps, and there must be a statement for the design and physical condition of the said fences.
5) At least two binding offerings that comprise at least 90%. the estimated expenditure.
Paragraph 3. The application may be lodged from 1. March and shall be received in the Natural Acquist Management Board no later than 1. May the same year. The Benefit Agency may lay down additional applications for the publication of the Home Office ' s home page no later than 4 weeks before the start of the application period. In cases where the application period is a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or a national holiday, the application deadline shall expire on the second weekday (Saturday not counting) that follows thereafter.
Paragraph 4. in special cases, the Danish National Agency may dispense with the provisions of paragraph 1. 2, no. 5, and from the points referred to in paragraph 1. 3 specified application periods.
Paragraph 5. The Office shall sign off on receipt of the application and may, in connection with this, permit the implementation of the project.
Prioritizing and decision
§ 5. The Benefit Board of nature gives priority to the projects submitted for separate priority projects for each of the following categories :
1) Projects that include grubbing-up areas, including projects that also include preparation for degrazing.
2) Projects that only include preparation for degrazing.
Paragraph 2. For the provisions of paragraph 1. 1 the categories set out in the context of the general economic framework shall determine the nature of the general economic framework. Indicative conditions applicable to an application period shall be published by the Natural Business Authority ' s Home Office at the latest by the start of the application period.
Paragraph 3. Within the first paragraph, 1, no. The category 1 shall be given priority for the application of projects on the basis of the criteria laid down in Annex 1 and in the context of the provisions referred to in paragraph 1. 1, no. The category 2 shall prioritise the applications submitted on the basis of the criteria laid down in Annex 2.
§ 6. The Office of Natural Acquidition may take a decision on submissions or partial rejected applications for the evaluation of the Natural Er-Business Authority.
1) the effect of the project to be insufficient to meet the purpose of the scheme is not adequately covered by the project ;
2) that the effect of the project submitted is not sufficiently in relation to the overall cost of the project, or
3) that the estimated expenditure is not reasonable.
§ 7. On the basis of a Technical Assessment from the Natural Authority, the Natural Business Authority shall designate, within the Natura 2000 area, areas where the measure grubbing up of for-grown areas may be used (in particular designated Natura 2000 areas for grubbing). On the basis of a combination of the composition of plant species (type class) and where the areas are (growing class), the Wildlife Board shall execute the designated areas for one of the following type of grubbing-up types listed in priority order, cf. Annex 1, and where category 1 indicates the highest natural value, type category 5, the lowest natural value, added value of category 1, indicates the lowest mode of allocation without the need for grubbing-up and gringting class 5 to indicate the highest allocation rate :
1) Rage class 1 : Areas with type class 1-2 and growing grade 2.
2) Rage class 2 : Areas with type classes 1-2 and growing grade 3-5.
3) Rhype Class 3 : Spaces with type class 3-5 and addition to gringclass 2.
4) Ryding class 4 : Areas with species class 3-5 and growing grade 3-5.
Paragraph 2. At the latest at the beginning of the application for an application for an undertaking, the Natural Business Authority ' s Home Office shall inform the Natural Business Authority on the area designation of relevant grubbing classes applicable to the application period during the application period ; an application for a commitment to grants.
§ 8. Commitments for grants may be granted for projects in respect of which the provisions of this Chapter on the measures and activities carried out by the project are fulfilled.
Clearing of for-growed areas
§ 9. The measure grubbing up of encaved areas shall include the grubbing up of trees and bushes and removal of grubbing-up materials.
Paragraph 2. The following conditions apply to each individual defined area covered by the measure :
1) At least 50%. in the case of the application period, the establishment of the Natura 2000 area shall be specially designated for grubbing-up.
2) The area at the time of an application for grants of grants shall not cover areas registered in the area of area info.dk as the natural habitats listed in Annex 3, areas of forest or situated in the forest, including firebreaks, or areas that are : is used for the production of fruit, berries, plant-crops crops, Christmas trees, ornamental vegetables, energy crops or the like.
3) The cover of the application period shall not include areas forming part of a project relating to grubbing-up areas and for which an undertaking has been pledged under LIFE + EU support system for nature and the environment, and where the project is relates to the LIFE + Nature intervention area.
4) The areas covered by the area must be covered by trees or bushes when the entry into force of the provisions of the agricultural land on 1 shall be entered into force. In September 2004, or at the end of the application period, a inclination of more than 20% has been poured. or a nature of the quality that makes it impossible to clear with normal agricultural machinery.
Paragraph 3. The measure may not be applied to areas for which the period from the beginning of the application period and the period during which the project is to be maintained shall be subject to the period during which the project is to be maintained. § 12, paragraph 1. 1, no. 5, the clearing of trees and bushes in accordance with other legislation shall be carried out.
Preparation for regrading
§ 10. The preparation for degrazing shall include one or more of the establishment of the fence, drinking water supply, catches and electricity supply and must include at least the establishment of fence or drinking water supply.
Paragraph 2. The following conditions apply to each of the areas to be prepared for degrazing :
1) At least 50%. of the area must be areas which are 1. Feb in the application year shall be specially designated Natura 2000 areas for the purposes of the Order of the Natural Acquisitions on grants to care of grass and naturai areas.
2) The area at the time of an application for grants of grants shall not cover areas registered in the area of the area info.dk as the natural habitats listed in Annex 3, or areas of forest or situated in the forest, including fire belts. However, the abovementioned area types may be included in the area where the Natural Acquisitions Board consider that a deduction of the areas is not possible due to the location or design of the area or after the Assessment of the Natural Acquisitions will entail disproportionately. high costs. Areas with forest may also be included in the area where the Natural Acquisitions Board consider that the applicant has demonstrated that the areas are necessary as a shelter for grassroots livestock and the areas collected under 0,5 hectares shall be used.
3) The scope of the application period shall not include areas forming part of a project relating to one or more of the activities carried out in accordance with this notice on preparation for degrazing, and for which an undertaking has been committed ; grants under LIFE + EU support system for nature and the environment and where the project relates to the LIFE + Nature intervention.
Paragraph 3. The provision of drinking water supply, catches and electricity supply can be used only on areas,
1) they are located within the areas to be searched for degrazing, or
2) , as per the assessment by the of the Natural Business Management Board, shall be in relation to those listed in paragraph 1. 1 listed areas.
Constraints for grants of grants
Clearing of for-growed areas
§ 11. Commitments for a grant to a project covering the measure grubbing up of encaved areas shall be conditional on the following conditions :
1) The measure shall be carried out in the time space of the 15th. July to and with the 31. March.
2) At the time when the project is rested for a period of six months in which the project is to be maintained, cf. § 12, paragraph 1. 1, no. 5, growth from grubbing trees and bushes shall not be more than 1 year.
Paragraph 2. in special cases, the Danish National Agency may dispense with the provisions of paragraph 1. 1.
§ 12. Supplements for a project are conditional upon,
1) that the necessary authorisations from public authorities are obtained ;
2) to provide for the information requested by the Services of the Natural Acquilitigation and to the Agency for the purposes of the proceedings
3) that the project will be completed before a date fixed by the Natural Acquids, so that a maximum of two years from the date of the year and until the end of the project is concluded ;
4) the closing of the closing of the closing of the payments and the project report in time to the Natural Acquires shall be submitted in time to the Natural Acquietor, cf. Section 20 (2). 3,
5) that the project is maintained for a period of not less than three years from the date of completion of the project, however, at least five years from the date of the date,
6) the payment requests made with the original accounting documents are kept available for at least five years from the date of the final payment of grants, and
7) the tilting of the saver shall ensure that the inspection authority has access to the project areas in the context of checks.
Paragraph 2. Commitments for a project shall also be conditional on the areas covered by grubbing-up areas and the areas prepared for degrazing during the period in which the project is to be maintained is grass or naturaal, unless : these are areas with forest which the Natural Business Authority has assessed can be included in the areas prepared for degrazing, cf. ~ 10 (1)) 2, no. 2.
Paragraph 3. Applying must indicate whether the project is covered by a contract covered by the EU procurement rules or the rules of the contract law.
Paragraph 4. If the project is covered by a contract covered by the EU procurement rules or the rules of the contract law, enshaver keep documents which document that the EU procurement rules or the rules of the contract have been complied with, available for at least five years ; from the final payment date.
§ 13. The Office of the Natural Acquids shall lay down in the defendant ' s obligation to provide information on the public cofinancing of the project and to publish information on the project at the Saveshaver website or in relevant journals and journals.
Paragraph 2. In the case of the defendant, in the case of the Member of the Office of the Council, additional conditions may be laid down for the defendant, including the conditions relating to the auditor declaration in connection with the request for payment of grants.
Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
§ 14. Amendment of a project, including the one under paragraph 12 (1). 1, no. The deadline for the completion of the project may be approved by the Office of Natural Acquirees on condition that the change in accordance with the project ' s assessment shall be subject to the purpose of the project. The application for a change to a project must be approved by the Natural Business Authority before the change takes place.
Paragraph 2. The amount of the amount may not be increased in connection with changes to the project.
Paragraph 3. A request for a change to a project must be received in the Natural Business Authority within two months before the date of completion of the project. In exceptional cases, the Office of the Natural Business Authority may grant a derogation from this date.
§ 15. In accordance with the application of Article 2 (2), the Management Board may, on the basis of the request, permit another. 3, may be enshable shaver, enter a pledge of grants. The entry into the defendant shall enter into rights and obligations in accordance with the case.
Paragraph 2. Application for paragraph 1 1 shall be submitted in a special form to be obtained via the Home Office ' s Home Office or by inquiries to the Office of the Natural Acquidite.
Eligible Project Expense
§ 16. The eligible project expenditure may include :
1) the costs of equipment and equipment for grubbing up of trees and bushes and removal of grubbing-up material,
2) the costs of equipment and equipment for the establishment of fence, drinking water supply, catches and electricity supplies to prepare for degrazing and preparation ;
3) the costs of pay to the personnel concerned with the project in accordance with the project, cf. however, paragraph 1 2.
Paragraph 2. Expenditure for the staff employed in the project shall be eligible for the project only if expenditure is not normally financed by public institutions, public undertakings or municipal communities, and the costs may be eligible for payment ; is documented by invoice or equivalent document.
Paragraph 3. In accordance with the application of the provisions of this Article, the Office of the Natural Business Authority may be approved by 1 listed as eligible. It is a condition of approval that the expenditure is of major importance for the implementation of the project.
Project expenditure that is not eligible for grant
§ 17. The grant-eligible project expenditure may not include :
1) expenditure incurred by the FDA prior to the Benefit of the Natural Acquires shall be authorised by the Office of the Natural Safety Agency in accordance with the authorization to implement the project Section 4 (4). 5, however, where such authorisation is not provided, expenditure incurred by the saver before the receipt of the indictator shall be borne by the saver,
2) the costs relating to activities which are required to carry out activities under other legislation, with the exception of the cost of grubbing up trees and bushes, in accordance with other legislation, with the exception of the costs of grubbing up trees and bushes ; the grubbing-up shall not be submitted after the period during which the project is to be maintained,
3) expenditure on which public aid or support is provided under other legislation ;
4) financial and monetary institutional costs,
5) VAT unless this final beaker is finally worn by the saver shaver,
6) expenditure on research and technological development ;
7) expenditure on the purchase of used equipment and used equipment ;
8) the costs of rent and equipment,
9) expenditure in the form of benefits in kind referred to in Article 54 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 2, 1974/2006 of 15. December 2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No EUR 1698/2005 on the support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), and
10) the costs of activities in the areas of forest or situated in the forest, including fire belts, and in section 10 (1). 2, no. 3, set out areas.
Paragraph 2. Moreover, the eligible project expenditure may not include :
1) expenditure related to the fulfilment of the condition in section 11 (1). 1, no. Paragraph 2, or in section 12 (2). 2, and
2) costs associated with the establishment of fences which do not relate to the acquisition and production of fences, including the cost of removing existing fences.
Calculation of grants
§ 18. Offer may be granted by 100%. for the eligible expenditure.
Paragraph 2. Eligible expenditure may only include expenditure necessary for the implementation of the project. Advance to the maximum amount may be the amount of the amount of aid provided for by the Natural Acquisite Management Board in a commitment to grants.
Paragraph 3. The National Services Agency may reduce the total value of eligible project expenditure on a project if the management board considers that the rules of the EU procurement rules or the rules of the tender have not been complied with. Reduction of eligible project expenditure will be determined on the basis of an assessment of the nature and causality of the infringement, and on the basis of an assessment of the financial loss to the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), which : be assessed to be associated with it.
Payment of grants
§ 19. The payment of grants shall be made on the basis of the account of the attributable to eligible expenses to be substantiated by the account of the subsidy. The request for payment of grants must be made out on a special scheme available through the Home of the Natural Business Agency or by inquiries to the Benefit Board. The request shall contain the information and shall be annexes to the Annex which the Natural Business Authority requires for the calculation and payment of grants.
20. Offer may be paid in two instalments where the first rate shall be at least 20%. and a maximum of 85%. of the amount of the subsidy.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition of payment of grants that the necessary authorisations from public authorities have been achieved.
Paragraph 3. Final payment request shall be accompanied by a project report and received in the Natural Business Authority within three months of the date of completion of the project by the date of the project. In exceptional cases, the Office of the Natural Business Authority may grant a derogation from this date. The project report shall be drawn up in a special form which is available through the Home of the Natural Business Agency or by inquiries to the Office of the Natural Business Authority. For projects involving the measure grubbing up of for-grown areas, the project report shall be accompanied by one or more images documenting the physical appearance of the area after the implementation of the measure.
Paragraph 4. The subsidy is transferred to the tilsagnshavers NemKonto.
§ 21. The saver must throughout the period when the conditions for pledges are to be fulfilled, at the request of the Office of the Natural Acquisitor, as to whether the conditions for pledges are still being fulfilled.
Paragraph 2. Underlies shall be granted throughout the period when the conditions of consent for grants are to be fulfilled, without undue delay in writing to the Board of Natural Acquisitor in writing on matters which may result in a withdrawal of a grant of grants or repayment of grants after paragraph 22.
Wastes of assurance and repayment of grants
§ 22. Granltale of supplements will lapse if :
1) the tilt shall have provided false or misleading information or have kept information of significance for the decision of the case,
2) tillies shall override his duties according to section 11 (4) of the rural area. 2,
3) the tilt shall not comply with its notification obligation in accordance with section 21 ;
4) the project is not carried out in accordance with the case, or
5) the conditions for pledges of grants are not met.
Paragraph 2. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 1 may maintain the defendant, even if the provision is in section 12 (4). 4 shall not be complied with if the Services of the Natural Business Authority considers that the failure to comply with section 12 (2) is not complied with. Four is not essential.
Paragraph 3. In the paragraphs in paragraph 1. Paragraph 1 shall take, in the case of a National Security Agency, a decision on repayment of grants. The interest shall be added to the payment of the payment claims. The interest rate supplement shall be calculated from the time the payment is made of the refund for reimbursement, and in the interest rate of late payment, etc. (Interest) provided for the reference rate provided for in addition. However, the interest rates shall be at least 50 kr.
-23. The National Business Authority shall acknowledge the following events as force majeure :
1) The Tilsagna's death.
2) The death of abducts.
3) The versagna's incapacity for longer.
4) Expropriation if such expropriation could not be foreseen at the time of the date of receipt of the defendant.
5) A serious natural disaster, which is significantly affected areas covered by the project.
6) Devastation of stables on the holding by accident.
7) The herd of the savior is hit by an epizootic disease or by an infectious animal disease, which is subject to the list of animal diseases covered by the Law on the Lists of Animal Lists, because they are of major importance ; socioeconomic importance.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition of the recognition of force majeure, in specific cases, that the events impede the fulfilment of the obligations under which force majeure is invoked and that it did not undergo disproportionate circumstances ; ophes could have secured the opposition.
Paragraph 3. In exceptional cases, in exceptional cases, the Management Board may recognise other events such as force majeure than those referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
§ 24. If the tilaves or his death wishes wish to claim force majeure, it shall be notified to the Services of Natural Acquietor in writing no later than 10 working days after the date of the savior or his death row is able to do so. The notification shall be accompanied by adequate documentation material.
Entry into force
§ 25. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. March 2012.
Paragraph 2. The notice shall not apply to applications for entry into undertakings of undertakings which concern commitments that have not been made in accordance with this notice.
The National Wildlife Agency, the 28th. February 2012
/ Marianne Nielsen
Criteria for the priority of applications for the application of the projects referred to in section 5 (5). 1, no. 1, category indicated
Criteria for the priority of applications for the application of the projects referred to in section 5 (5). 1, no. 2, indicated category
Nature types that cannot be included in a project on the grubbing-up of areas or a project on preparation for degrazing, cf. however, section 10 (1). 2, no. 2