Publication of the sale of general family housing
In accordance with section 75 m in the Act of Public Houses, etc., cf. Law Order no. 884 of 10. August 2011 :
Application for Sales
§ 1. Joint application for the approval of the sale of general family housing in accordance with the provisions of Article 75 a shall be submitted by the municipalities and the general housing organisation to the City, Bolig and Rural Ministeria.
Paragraph 2. Application for the approval of the sale of general family housing in accordance with the section 75 b of the law shall be submitted by the municipality Board or the housing organisation. The applicant shall at the same time send a copy of the application to the housing organisation or the municipal management board respectively.
§ 2. For each department covered by the sale, the application shall contain information on :
1) the name and organization number of the housing organisation in the Rural Development Fund,
2) the name and department number of the Country Construction Fund,
3) the location of the department and the property numbers of all of the holdings in the department,
4) the total number of residences in the department,
5) the number of dwellings covered by the sale ; and
6) an estimate of the property value of housing in the context of the standard and assessment models of the tax administration, from the latest general assessment.
Paragraph 2. In addition, the application shall include details of the sale of specific housing in a section,
1) address for these dwellings ; and
2) the number of housing, respectively, of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more of the rooms, and the gross gross epenal area of each category.
Paragraph 3. For common applications in accordance with paragraph 1 (1), Paragraph 1 shall also indicate the extent to which the sale of free dwellings can be made available.
§ 3. If the sale is decided by the housing organisation and, if the decision includes housing referred to in Section 7, the application shall be accompanied by the approval of the municipal management board.
§ 4. The Ministry of City, Bolig and Rural Development may require additional information on the sales of the sales.
§ 5. In the case of an application for sale in a suspended department, documentation must be provided to the subject of exposure. It is deemed to be documentation that the department
1) is located in an area as referred to in Article 61 a,
2) are located in an area with a high proportion of persons outside the labour market, cf. Act 51 b,
3) are covered by Article 96 a of the law,
4) in the course of a period of five years before the date of application, the aid from the Land Building Fund has been received pursuant to Article 92 (3) of the Law. 1 or 2,
5) has applied the Rural Development Fund for assistance under the section 91 (1) of the law. 1 and, as of the Fund, is estimated to be exposed, cf. Article 91 a (a) of the law. 1,
6) has applied the Agricultural Fund for aid under the section 91 a (a) of the law. 1 or 2, and which the Fund is estimated to be exposed,
7) are subject to the reprioritising, or so on, of certain non-profit housing distribution services ; or
8) by the way, the Rural Development Fund, in the context of the sale of general housing, in accordance with Chapter 5 (a) on the law on public housing, etc. is considered to be subject to exposure, cf. § 91 a, paragraph. One, in the same law.
Paragraph 2. The application shall be accompanied by the written confirmation by the Landscontractor ' s written confirmation that the section is subject to paragraph 1. 1, no. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8, where this is due to the application.
§ 6. For sale in accordance with paragraph 1 (1). 2, the applicant shall, on the basis of a estimations of the housing value of housing housing, on the basis of the standard rate and assessment models of the tax administration, from the most recent general assessment, average selling costs, indecent residual debt and the amount of the valuation of the tax administration ; expected total sales documents that it is likely that the sale will result in a net profit of not less than 20%. the selling price.
Implementation of sales and so on
§ 7. The following general family housing can only be eligible for sale with the approval of the municipal management board :
1) Housing in which a collective commune has been established in accordance with the provisions of Article 3 (3) of the law. 2, section 51, paragraph. (3) or § 51 (a) (a) 1.
2) Housing, as in the case of public aid in the past, have been reserved for the elderly and persons with disabilities or who with public aid following the aid slots are addressed to this group, cf. Section 51 (1) of the law. 4.
3) Housing included with a gross Floor Area greater than 115 m 2 for the purpose of rentals for households with a minimum of 4 members, of which at least one member is strongly reduced, cf. Article 109 (3) of the law. 5.
4) Housing, which has been given special support under the 142 b of the law.
§ 8. When the department meeting has approved the decision on sales and then approval has subsequently been confirmed, cf. in the section 75 c of the law, the Board of Directors shall have no undue delay ;
1) develop statutes for an upcoming consorority or grunting association,
2) fixing the allocation figures for future condos and,
3) be aware of the value of the housing value of housing, on the basis of the standard rate and assessment models of the tax administration, from the most recent general appraisal.
Paragraph 2. The Management Board shall make the tenants aware of a current estimour of the value of the homes each time a change in the standard data is changed, cf. paragraph 1, no. 3.
Paragraph 3. The department meeting and the municipal board shall approve the statutes and distribution figures. As long as the department is covered by a consorority established in the context of sales under Chapter 5 of the law, the municipality shall approve subsequent changes to the statutes. Any disputes between the Board of Directors and the Board of Directors or the Department of Disposition shall be decided by the municipality governing board in connection with the approval of the Staff Regulations and the department of allocations.
§ 9. An idle accommodation may be placed on sale if it is not to be made available to the municipal position of the section 59 (5) of the law. 1 or 2, or is covered by an agreement on rental for the use of a temporary relocation as provided for in Article 51 (1) of the Act of Title 51. 6.
§ 10. If there is no budget for the owner association to be covered by the sale after the sale, the housing organisation shall prepare a draft budget for the upcoming consorority when one or more of the condos is to be used before the sale of the establishment of a budget for the future condomen. tenants have notified the housing organization that they want to buy their residence or when the housing organisation decides to set up a free housing for sale.
Paragraph 2. Before the establishment of matriculate extraction, the housing organisation shall inform the purchasers of the expected quota for a grunt association when one or more tenants have notified the housing organisation that they want to buy their residence or when The housing organization decides to set up a vacant house for sale.
§ 11. In the case of splitting into condos, the division's joint areas and joint establishments shall be divided into joint units. Where special circumstances apply, the local authority can accept that joint area and joint installations shall be published as the set-up of the individual.
Paragraph 2. In the case of an extraction, the housing organisation shall decide on the approval of the local authority decision on the extent to which common area and joint space is to be transferred to a property-owners association, which includes housing which was covered by the department at the time of day, for the first sale. Where common ground and joint installations are transferred to a property owners association, this will be free from the bounding board of the association. The reason for the association of the association shall be determined in such a way that the reorganization of revenue may be borne by the costs incurred by the operation of the area assigned to the area and the installation.
Paragraph 3. The housing organisation shall make the declaration on the property of the owner association that property which has been transferred under paragraph 1 shall be made. 2, unveable and that the sale of the property can only be done with the approval of the municipal management board, as long as the department is a member of the association of the association. In addition, the housing organisation shall allow the clarification on the property of the ownership of the association of the property of the association of property which has been transferred pursuant to paragraph 1. 2, the sales language shall be paid proportionately to the members of the association ' s association.
Paragraph 4. The housing organisation shall allow the state of the property to be declared on the property to which the remaining section is desolated, and on the housing that is sold, on the obligation to membership of the association and exclusively the right of use for joint areas and joint facilities.
Paragraph 5. The declarations referred to in paragraph 1. 3 and 4 shall be undone with the local authority on the authority of the municipality of the Board of Directors.
Paragraph 6. Aid may be granted from the Land Construction Fund, the Construction Fund, the Construction Fund and the municipalities ' s Administrative Board, to the department ' s expenditure on the joint area or the common system as to the extent that the area or plant was referred to under the department.
§ 12. Where a tenant has requested his residence, the housing organisation shall set a time limit for when the takeover must be carried out.
Paragraph 2. If a tenant who has been evaluated his accommodation according to the section 75 g (s) of the law, TWO, ONE. PC, not taking over the dwelling within the time limit laid down by the housing organisation, the tenant shall pay 50%. of the expenditure on the assessment of the residence, however 25%. by the expenditure, if the assessment is carried out by two real estate agents, cf. Section 75 g of the law. TWO, TWO. Act. Before the breakdown of conforms or management and assessment, the tenant shall provide security for his share of the expenditure for the assessment. If the rating exceeds the value provided for in section 8 (2) 1, no. Paragraph 3, or Article 8 (3). 2, with more than 20 pctings, the department will keep the entire cost of the real estate agent.
Deliberation of the department's loans
§ 13. The loan of the department in respect of the payment of the borrowers from the take-over date in the same conditions that the borrower payment on the dwellings of the loans provided is by the borrower ' s total payment on the loans covered by the borrowers.
Paragraph 2. Includes the branch of integrated business and institution areas, the loans alone to the extent that they relate to the housing. Refreshing takes place in the same conditions as the payment of borrowers on the dwellings of the dwellings of borrowers from borrowing for the housing.
Paragraph 3. Borrowing individual enhancements to individual enhancements, only on sale of improved housing. The loans with effect on borrowers from the take-over date in the same conditions that the borrowers payment on loans to individual improvements in the sold homes account for the borrower ' s total payment on the loans covered.
Paragraph 4. The pay-off payment is made up as payment in the last term before the takeover date.
§ 14. The payment of borrowers shall be reduced by the payment of the borrower from the date of receipt of payment to the payment of the amount of the loan, which has been submitted. The payment of the Lånta is then regulated as so far. Undamortized a loan during the period between the date of take-over and the time of introduction, the payment of the borrower shall be reduced by the corresponding amount until the time of the extraction. The liquidate shall be set up in accordance with the provisions of Article 20 (2) of the Act of Article 20. 1, no. 4 and 6, having effect from the level of the loan from the loan.
Paragraph 2. In the case of the introduction, the current aid shall be subject to the continuous support of the take-over date so that the amount of aid amounts to an amount corresponding to the difference between the payment and payment of the loan. Undamortized a loan during the period between take-over date and the period of entry, the aid shall be adjusted to this loan accordingly until the time of the extraction.
Paragraph 3. The housing organisation shall discredit the need for the collection of loans, including which loans to be recovered and the distribution of it on each loan, cf. § 15. The inventory shall be sent to the Administration of the State for approval prior to the time of the introduction.
Paragraph 4. State guarantees, municipal guarantees, as well as all of the guarantees of the warranty. The attachment shall be obtained at the time of intake or subsequently.
Paragraph 5. The local authorities shall ensure that the amount of the debt residual debt debt securities in excess of 80% shall be guaranteed by the authority of the municipality. of the property value. The amount of the residual debt which is not covered by the guarantee has pasted prior to the guaranteed part of the balance of the debt.
§ 15. Loans are broken down into the following categories :
1) The loans for the financing of the initial acquisition sum for which State aid has been granted or granted state aid.
2) The loans for the financing of the initial acquisition sum to which or has been granted state aid, and to which the municipality refuns or has a refund of a part of the aid.
3) The loans for the financing of the repair of construction damage, etc., to which or has been granted state aid.
4) loans to finance the repair of construction damage, etc., to which or has been granted state aid, and to which the local authorities are reimbursed or reimbursed a part of the aid.
5) The loan to finance works in the department to which the Rural Development Fund provides or has provided assistance.
6) Other loans for which aid may not be granted, except for any other loans. Communegaranti.
7) The loan for the settlement of home liability.
8) State loans to finance the initial purchase price.
9) Basic capital loans granted by the state.
10) Basic capital loans granted by the municipality board.
11) Basic capital loans granted by the Rural Development Fund.
12) A-loan granted by the LandsBuilding Fund.
13) The aid loan granted by a credit institution shall be provided.
14) The aid loan granted by the State.
15) Operating aid loans granted by the municipality Board.
16) Operating aid loans granted by the Rural Development Fund.
17) Operating aid loans granted by the housing organisation.
18) Other loans granted by the housing organisation.
(19) Loans granted by the administration organization.
20) Financial institution loan.
Paragraph 2. If, within each of the categories referred to in paragraph .1, two or more loans with approximation of the same terms, the conditions shall be obtained solely by a single loan and in such a way that the payment of the first year of the loan shall be the first year of the loans granted ; corresponds to the reduction in the payment of the borrowers provided that each loan had been proportionate to the amount. For loans with approximated terms, loans are to be taken, where the difference in the duration of the duration does not exceed 2 years and where the difference in the performance rate does not exceed 1%. Score. If the remaining maturity is less than 10 years, the difference in the duration of the duration shall not exceed 1 year.
Paragraph 3. There may be no recovery in accordance with paragraph 1. 2, and shall constitute the amount of the deposit less than 10 000 crane, a second loan may be obtained within the same category, so that the payment of the payment of borrowers corresponds to the payment of the payment of each loan.
Paragraph 4. This is a prerequisite for the intake of paragraph. 2 and 3 that the total cost of the total shall not exceed the total cost of the introduction of each loan.
§ 16. Where the net product is to be discharged in accordance with the section 75 (5) (3) of the law, 1, the housing organisation obsertakes the following :
1) The proportionate share of the residential property of the execution of the department for periodic renewal and non-compliance, cf. Article 75 j (3) of the law. 3, no. 2, and of an overall operating deficit in the department, cf. Article 75 j (3) of the law. 2, no. 6, shall be redone on the basis of last audited annual accounts. The proportionate share of buildings sold in accordance with the same conditions as referred to in Article 13 (3). 1.
2) The proportional share of the housing of the partition ' s provisions for the interior maintenance, cf. Article 75 j (3) of the law. 3, no. 3, shall be discharged as the department ' s expenditure on the return to normality of the dwellings, if the tenancy ratio was received in the take-over day, cf. Section 26 of the Law of the Hire of Public Houses, or as contained in maintenance accounts relating to the homes sold on the take-over day, cf. § 27 of the same law.
3) In the performance of the housing organization's administrative expenditure associated with the sale, cf. Article 75 j (3) of the law. 2, no. 10, the administrative costs shall be linked to the performance of the tasks of the housing organisation under the section 75 f, 75 j, 75 k and 75 l as well as tasks after this notice.
§ 17. The housing organisation shall draw up each year as part of the annual accounts a total balance sheet of revenue and expenditure in the context of the sale in the department during the financial year.
Paragraph 2. In the inventory,
1) the selling price of the dwellings of housing, cf. Act 75 g of the law,
2) all amounts deducted from the sales sum, cf. Article 75 j (3) of the law. 2 and 4,
3) all amounts attributed to the sales sum, the laws, cf. § 75 j, paragraph. 3, and
4) the net product, cf. Article 75 j (3) of the law. 1.
Paragraph 3. The decision shall contain separate information relating to the sale price of each one sold housing and the address of the residence.
§ 18. In relation to the accounts, the housing organisation shall provide a report in which the sale of the year is to be accounted for. This includes, in particular, any particular problems relating to the implementation of the sale, for the measures that have been taken to resolve the problems and for the conditions which the auditor may have impacted.
Entry into force
§ 19. The announcement shall enter into force on the 15th. March 2012.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 1436 of 14. December 2005 on the sale of general family housing.
The Ministry of City, Bolig and Rural, on 1. March 2012
/ Mikael Lynnerup Kristensen