Decree amending the Decree on grants for nature and environment projects
In executive order No. 930 of 16. July 2010 on grants for nature and environment projects is amended as follows: 1. Everywhere in the notice, the words ' Food Business ' to: ' Danish Agrifish agency ' and ' Food Industry ' shall be replaced by: ' NaturErhvervstyrelsens '.
2. In accordance with paragraph 3 shall be inserted in Chapter 2: ' section 3a. By a program group for the purposes of this Ordinance a group consisting of a region and one or more of the municipalities in the region concerned, which has prepared a regional program, see. paragraph 2, and for which group Danish Agrifish Agency has set aside a special target EU co-financing framework, within which the participants of the program group can provide the national public co-financing to projects that apply for grants until after this announcement.
(2). By a regional program for the purposes of this Ordinance an application that is compiled by a program group, and which is the basis for the decision on whether or not one or more of the participants in the program group will provide the national public co-financing to projects under one or more of the following notices issued pursuant to the Act: 1) notice on rural development grants for networking activities and grants to promote the marketing of foods covered by an EU quality scheme.
2) Decree on subsidies for natural and environmental projects.
3) Decree on subsidies for development and demonstration related to the primary agriculture and related processing in the food sector.
4) Decree on grants for projects concerning the creation of new jobs in rural areas.
5) Decree on subsidies for attractive living conditions in rural areas. '
3. The title of section 4 is repealed.
4. section 4 is repealed.
5. As the heading to § 5 shall be inserted: ' control '.
6. § 5, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Danish agrifish agency responsible for carrying out the physical checks and the subsequent financial control. '
7. In section 5, paragraph 3, the words ' and the Danish plant Directorate '.
8. Pursuant to section 8 shall be inserted as a new chapter: ' Chapter 3a Particularly relating to projects subject to the particular undertaking framework for co-financing from regions and municipalities section 8a. Danish agrifish agency dedicating in 2012 and 2013 for each program group an indicative framework for EU funds to projects for which the national public co-financing provided by the program group. Danish agrifish Agency shall publish each calendar year the indicative framework for EU funding for each programme group on the Agency's website. Publication shall not later than one month before the first deadline.
(2). Notwithstanding section 6, paragraph 1 1. sentence, application for reimbursement under one of the commitments of paragraph 1 included specific indicative framework for EU funds are submitted to Danish Agrifish agency via the program group that will provide the national public co-financing. Application must be submitted on a special application form, which is available through the NaturErhvervstyrelsens website.
(3). Notwithstanding article 6, paragraphs 2 and 3, applications for grants under the pledge of paragraph 1 included specific indicative framework for EU funds be received in Danish Agrifish Agency by 1. may, 1. July or 1. October. In 2013 must application for commitment, however, grants have been received in Danish Agrifish Agency by 1. March, 1. may, 1. July, or the 1. September. In cases where the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or a public holiday, the deadline shall expire on the second working day (Saturday excluded) that follows thereafter. Applications may not be filed after the 1. September 2013.
(4). The application pool will forward all applications received for Danish Agrifish agency before the next deadline for applications, see. (3). Program group, select one of the participants in the group to take charge of the transmission of applications for Danish Agrifish Agency, and illuminates the Danish Agrifish agency about the election. Program group informs simultaneously for each application, the manner in which the national public co-financing has been provided and for what amount.
§ 8b. Notwithstanding section 8 shall take a decision on the Danish Agrifish agency commitment to grant or to refuse in accordance with this provision, in cases covered by section 8a.
(2). Notwithstanding section 7, paragraph 1, the Danish Agrifish Agency a prioritization of applications covered by section 8a on the basis of an assessment of the project's fulfillment of the purpose of the scheme as well as an assessment of the project's total cost. If the deposed framework does not allow to meet all applications, shall be made as to the highest priority.
(3). Notwithstanding section 7, paragraph 2, the Danish Agrifish agency decision on refusal or partial refusal of applications covered by section 8a if Danish Agrifish agency assesses, 1) to the effect of the applied project did not adequately contribute to fulfill the purpose of the scheme, 2) to the effect of the requested project is not sufficient in relation to the project's total cost, or 3) to the estimated cost is not reasonable. '
9. Under section 24 and before Chapter 6 shall be added: ' section 24a. It is a condition of grant commitments to 1) the candidate in the application indicate whether projects are covered by a contract, which is subject to EU procurement rules or rules of that law, and offer 2) undertaking gardens, if the project is subject to a contract that is subject to EU procurement rules or quotation law, keeping documents that demonstrate that the EU procurement rules or quotation law is respected , available for at least five years from the date of the final payment. '
10. In article 25, paragraph 1, no. 3. Article 25, paragraph 2, article 27, paragraph 1, no. 6, § 27, paragraph 3, article 28, paragraph 1, no. 6. Article 28, paragraph 3, article 29, paragraph 1, no. 6, and section 29 (2) and (3) shall be inserted after ' pay for ': ' the undertaking ' s '.
11. In article 27, paragraph 1, no. 6, § 27, paragraph 3, article 29, paragraph 1, no. 6, and article 29, paragraph 2, shall be deleted: ' including salary for the undertaking ' s own work. '
12. Article 25, paragraph 2, no. 1, § 27, paragraph 3, nr. 1, § 28, paragraph 3, nr. 1, section 29, paragraph 2, no. 1, is replaced by the following: ' 1) costs can be documented by invoice or equivalent documentation, and these costs are not usually funded by public institutions, public enterprises or municipal communities, ' 13. Pursuant to section 33 and before Chapter 9 shall be added: ' § 33a. Danish agrifish agency can reduce the total amount of the eligible expenditure for a project, if the Agency believes that the EU procurement rules or rules of quotation law have not been complied with. The grant will be reduced on the basis of an assessment of the nature and gravity of the infringement, as well as on the basis of an assessment of the economic losses for the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD), which is estimated to be connected therewith. '
14. In section 37 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). Notwithstanding paragraph 1, Danish Agrifish agency maintain the undertaking, even if the condition in section 24a, nr. 2 are not met, if Danish Agrifish Agency estimates that the non-fulfilment of the condition is not significant. "
Paragraph 2 becomes paragraph 3.
15. Chapter 13 is repealed.
§ 2 paragraph 1. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. April 2012.
Danish agrifish Agency, the 29. March 2012 Pernille Andersen/Marianne Nielsen