Decree amending the Decree on subsidies for joint initiatives within the fisheries and aquaculture sector
In executive order No. 260 of 24. March 2010 on grants for joint initiatives in the field of fisheries and aquaculture sectors, as amended by Decree No. 1032 of 30. August 2010 and Decree No. 98 of 30. January 2012, shall be amended as follows: 1. Everywhere in the notice, the words ' Food Business ' to: ' Danish Agrifish agency ' and ' Food Industry ' shall be replaced by: ' NaturErhvervstyrelsens '.
2. section 4, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Application may be submitted from the 15. may and must be received in Danish Agrifish Agency by 1. July in the application year. Danish agrifish agency may provide additional application periods that will be published on the NaturErhvervstyrelsens website no later than 4 weeks before the application deadline. In cases where the last day of the application deadline is a Saturday, Sunday, Monday, or a public holiday, the deadline shall expire on the second working day (Saturday excluded) that follow hereafter. '
3. section 4 (a) is repealed.
4. section 13 (1). 4, is replaced by the following: ' 4) to the project and the investments which have been granted subsidies, provided that it is relevant with respect to its content and purpose, maintained by undertaking gardens for a period of at least five years from the date of commitment grant, ' 5. section 13 (1). 5, shall be replaced by the following: ' 5) to cashout request and original accounting documents shall be kept available until 31. December 2021.0 ' 6. In section 13, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a no. 6-8:» 6) to the applicant in the application, indicate whether the project is subject to a contract that is subject to EU procurement rules or quotation law, 7) that "undertaking gardens, if the project is subject to a contract that is subject to EU procurement rules or regulations, the Act keeps all quotation documents that demonstrate that the EU procurement rules or the law is complied with, the offer available until 31. December 2021, and 8) that undertaking gardens ensures that the project-related expenses and revenues are either posted with a special code in the recipient's accounting system or on separate accounts in a separate accounting system that includes all transactions relating to the projects. '
7. In section 16 shall be inserted as paragraph 9: ' paragraph 9. Danish agrifish agency can reduce the total value of the eligible project costs for a project, if the Agency believes that the EU procurement rules or rules of quotation law have not been complied with. Reduction of the total value of the eligible project costs will be determined on the basis of an assessment of the nature and gravity of the infringement, as well as on the basis of an assessment of the economic losses for the European Fisheries Fund, which is estimated to be connected therewith. '
8. In section 21 shall be inserted as new paragraph 2: ' (2). Notwithstanding paragraph 1, the Danish Agrifish agency maintain the undertaking, even if the provisions of section 13 (1). 7, has not been complied with, if the Danish Agrifish Agency estimates that the failure to comply with section 13 (1). 7, is not significant. "
Paragraph 2 becomes paragraph 3.
9. Chapter 12 revoked.
section 2 of the Ordinance shall enter into force on the 15. may 2012.
Danish agrifish Agency, the 7. may 2012 Pernille Andersen/Marianne Nielsen