Ordinance amending Ordinance of bachelor and master degrees at the universities (Education Ordinance)
In executive order No. 814 of 29. June 2010 for undergraduate and graduate programmes at the universities (Education Ordinance) shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 1, paragraph 3, the words ' Executive order on classified teaching and Erasmus Mundus master's programmes at the universities ': ' Decree on universities ' international education (international education Ordinance). '
2. In article 4 (1), (2). paragraph, the words ' article 21, paragraph 3 ' to: ' section 15, paragraph 2 '.
3. Pursuant to section 6 shall be added:
» Zoned teaching section 6 (a). A Danish University may conclude an agreement on classified teaching, if 1) the Danish University estimates that the total training will get a higher quality level compared to an education where all lectures offered in Denmark, including where it is difficult to recruit sufficient qualified trainers within a subject area, or where the institution abroad can provide specially qualified teaching , 2) the Danish University in its assessment of whether programme elements must be scheduled for a training place abroad, involves consideration of students ' any additional costs and legal certainty, 3) the Danish University ensures that the organisation etc. of training follows Danish education rules, 4) the Danish University ensures that teaching abroad are organised especially for the students who are admitted to the degree programme, including to the Danish University determines the requirements for teaching academic content and the organisation of exams and 5) the availability of the training, which included teaching, advertised clearly zoned so that applicants must be informed that a part of the training programme elements to be implemented abroad.
(2). The University dispenses with the requirement that the student must complete the training elements of a training place abroad, if there are exceptional circumstances.
section 6 (b) for the designated teaching can be assigned up to 60 ECTS credits of educational elements on a bachelor's degree and up to 30 ECTS credits of educational elements on a master's degree.
section 6 (c). The University shall determine the detailed arrangements for zoned teaching abroad. The seized teaching must be reflected in the curriculum for the total training.
(2). The curriculum must include the following elements: 1) the position of the education parts specified in ECTS credits, which must be carried out by the Danish University and by the institution abroad.
2) special rules about teaching and the organisation of exams, etc. for the educational elements, which are carried out abroad.
section 6 (d). It is the responsibility of the Danish University to inform applicants and students on 1), the provisions that apply to the total training.
2) The training and exam rules, including the code of conduct, which apply to the programme elements that are assigned to a training place abroad. '
4. Before section 7 is added:
» Guide «5. Pursuant to section 7 shall be inserted in Chapter 2:» § 7A. A dropout threatened students, there are more than 6 months late on the programme in relation to the set study time, see. However, paragraph 3, be entitled to from the University to receive specific guidance that will support the student's ability to carry out the training, including the defection and re-runs in education is minimised. As drop-out students who are at risk are considered threatened to discontinue training due to the fact that the person concerned is delayed in relation to the set study time.
(2). If a dropout threatened students, see. paragraph 1, is more than 12 months late at training compared to the standard study time, see. However, paragraph 3, should contact the University student and offer specific guidance in the form of an individual conversation. The interview content and temporal location shall be organised by the University after the individual student's needs, see. (4).
(3). In the calculation of the period for which the student is delayed in relation to the set study time, does not include periods of delay or leave as a result of maternity, adoption, as well as periods of leave as a result of a call to the conscription service, broadcast as part of the military's international operations, prolonged illness, care of affiliated, which is disabled, seriously ill or dying or similar conditions.
(4). The University shall establish internal rules about special instructions, including which students who have the right to receive instructions. Specific guidelines can be organised with individual or collective conversations, with the preparation of training plans and with the inclusion of presenter courses, information meetings, open days, events, etc., see. However, paragraph 2. ';
6. In article 8, paragraph 1, the words ' notice on access, etc. at the bachelor's and master's degrees at the universities (access the notice) ': ' notice on access to the bachelor programmes at the universities (undergraduate admission notice). '
7. In article 12, paragraph 4, 3. paragraph, the words ' LL. B. (Bachelor of Laws) ' is replaced by: ' LL. B. or Bachelor of Laws '.
8. section 15 is replaced by the following: ' § 15. Undergraduate and graduate programmes organised for the purpose of teaching in secondary education, built up by a core subjects and a minor. Both bachelor's and master's degree programme should consist of both the core subjects and subsidiary subject. The core subjects should constitute the main emphasis on both courses. Subsidiary subject must constitute at least 90 ECTS credits of education total gradient.
(2). Master's programmes in accordance with paragraph 1 shall be extended in accordance with the Agency for Universities and Internationalization authentication with 30 ECTS credits, when the subsidiary subject is outside the main subject area of expertise, see. section 1, paragraph 2, and have no professional connection with the core subjects. Studio time extension associate with subsidiary subject. '
9. Under section 15 shall be inserted: ' § 15 a. Universities may provide for students during their education, can read options inside or outside the main subject area of expertise, see. section 1, paragraph 2. The option can either consist of fagpakker composite by the University or by elective composed of the students.
(2). All options must be selected in accordance with paragraph 1 within approved programmes.
(3). Universities can determine that students must have their elective approved by the study Board for the central subjects.
(4). It must be reflected in the curriculum for the individual training, what are the rules that apply to elective subjects, including when an elective study Committee's approval requires. '
10. In paragraph 17, the words ' article 21, paragraph 3 ' to: ' section 15, paragraph 2 '.
11. In section 18 shall be added as paragraph 2: ' (2). A master's degree under section 15, which is organized for the purpose of teaching in secondary education, gives the right to use the title, as the central subjects provides the right in paragraph 1 followed by page the subject's occupation. '
12. In article 19, paragraph 3, nr. 1, the words ' without prejudice to article. However, article 21, paragraph 2 '.
13. articles 20 and 21 shall be repealed.
14. In article 24, paragraph 3, nr. 4 (b), the words ' section 20 and section 21 ' to: ' sections 15 and 15A. '
15. In article 24, paragraph 5, the words ' access notice ' to: ' access notices. '
16. Article 24, paragraph 6 is replaced by the following: ' (6). Any rules on classified teaching of the basic regulation. section 6 (c). ' 17. In annex 1, nr. 1.5. the words ' Master of Journalism ': ' Master of Arts (MA) in Journalism '.
18. In annex 1, nr. 3.1. the words ' LL. M. (Master of Laws) ' is replaced by: ' LL. M. or Master of Laws '.
19. In annex 1, nr. 3.2., shall be inserted after ' law. , it. , mat. , file. , come on. , psyk. ': ', ' pol., bio.
20. Annex 1, nr. 3.11 is replaced by the following:
» 3.11. Master programmes within the social sciences (URcand.soc.)
– The master's programmes within the social sciences aims to qualify the student to identify and analyse complex social phenomena on the basis of theoretical and methodological knowledge and skills within a plurality of fagtraditioner with a view to work in private and public undertaking, including in the secondary education.
– In the master's programmes included one or more disciplines within the social sciences, or other areas that are relevant to the social sciences candidate's work.
– Master's degree programme gives the right to the designation URcand.soc. (candidatus/candidata societatis) with subsequent declaration of education subject title. In English: Master of Science (MSc) in Social Sciences, followed by education and occupation. '
21. In annex 1, nr. 5.7. the words ' Master of Health Science ' to: ' Master of Science (MSc) in Health Science '.
22. In annex 1, nr. 6.3., the term ' Master of Science and Technology, followed by education and occupation in English ' to: ' Master of Science (MSc) in Technology, followed by education and occupation '.
section 2 of the Ordinance shall enter into force on the 20. may 2012.
Ministry of Research, Innovation and higher education, the 10. may 2012 Morten Østergaard/Eva m. v. Mills