Ordinance amending the Ordinance on vocational education and training
(Teacher and management skills as well as faster admission to school internship, etc.)
In executive order No. 1514 of 15. December 2010 vocational education, as amended by Decree No. 363 of 27. April 2011 and Decree No. 738 of 28. June 2012, shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 7, paragraph 4, 3rd paragraph, shall be inserted after ' the methods used ' means ', including a plan for the school's provision of internships with target figures for the field outreach '.
2. The heading of Chapter 3 shall be replaced by the following:
» Teacher and management skills ' 3. section 10, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following:
» School should put together his teacher and management team such that students can achieve their objectives for individual courses, school provider and such that there is the necessary pedagogical management competence here. '
4. In article 12, paragraph 1, no. 2, the words ' six years ' for: ' four years '.
5. Article 12, paragraph 6 is replaced by the following:
' (6). The school must draw up a plan for the management of the Group competence development and must be able to document the presence of educational management capabilities at least equivalent to a module of 10 ECTS points or 1/6 FTE in a diploma in educational leadership. '
6. In article 12, paragraph 7, 2. paragraph shall be added after ' additional ': ' professional experience and guidance on educational practice '.
7. section 19 (4), is repealed.
Paragraph 5 becomes paragraph 4.
8. In article 41, paragraph 1, no. 2, the words ' pedagogic, didactic and methodological considerations in ' to: ' the pedagogical, didactic and methodological basis for '.
9. section 63 is replaced by the following: ' § 63. For students receiving school education in accordance with the rules in paragraph 66 (b), paragraph 4, of the law on vocational education and training, the school may offer short business stay, see. § 61. '
10. In article 106, paragraph 1, the words ' after that because the process is implemented, but no earlier than the beginning of the end of the in section 66 (a), paragraph 1, specified period (claim waiting period) ' is replaced by: ' immediately after the basic course is completed '.
11. section 106 (6), is repealed.
Paragraphs 7 and 8 will be hereafter referred to paragraphs 6 and 7.
12. In article 109, paragraph 1, the words ', possibly after additional basic gradient classes, see. § 63 '.
13. section 113 is replaced by the following: ' § 113. Students who meet the conditions to qualify for inclusion for school internship, absorbed by the school to commence teaching in school a month after the end of the internship, unless the student has signed a training agreement. '
14. In article 125, the words ' articles 19, paragraph 5.0 ' to: ' section 19 (4) '.
15. In annex 1 shall be replaced by ' Chapter 3 ' qualifications: Teacher» Teacher and management skills Chapter 3 '.
16. In annex 1 the words ' Supplementary basic gradient lessons in the claim waiting period § 63 '.
§ 2 paragraph 1. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2013.
(2). For teachers hired before the 1. January 2013, the provisions laid down in article 12, paragraph 1, no. 2, and section 128 (3) of Decree No. 1514 of 15. December 2010 vocational education continues to apply.
The Ministry of children and education, 21. December 2012 P.M.V. Lars Mortensen, head of Division/Stine Twig K