Law on the amendment of the Act on the Maternity Offset Act
(Conclusion of contributions to Barsel.dk, the abolition of statutory rates for reimbursement, the reimbursement period and contribution, the introduction of redress, etc.)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
Law no. 417 of 8. May 2006 on maternity compensation in the private labour market (the maternity compensation bill), as amended by law no. 288 of 29. March, 2010, Law No. No. 598 of 14. June 2011 and section 16 of law no. 326 of 11. In April 2012, the following changes are made :
1. I Section 2 (2). 1, is entitled to benefits in the absence of a daily payment by the absence of pregnancy, maternity and maternity benefits (Maternity Benefits) 'to :', after maternity leave rules have the right to maternity benefits under the absence due to maternity benefits, pregnancy, birth and adoption. "
2. Section 3, paragraph 3. 1, is hereby repealed and the following shall be inserted :
" The reflection shall be the difference between maternity benefits and wages under maternity leave within a specified peeloft, cf. paragraph 2.
Paragraph 2. The Minister for Employment sets the coronation of paragraph 1. 1 by the recommendation of the Management Board of the Labor Market's Supplementary Pension and after negotiating with the Finance Minister. `
Paragraph 2-4 is then being referred to in paragraph 1. 3-5.
3. I Section 4 (4). TWO, THREE. pkt., the ' regulates ' shall be replaced by ' fixing ', and ' running ` shall be deleted.
4. Section 4 (4). 3, is hereby repealed and the following shall be inserted :
" Stop. 3. The contribution may be collected in conjunction with the other contributions made by the occupational pension in accordance with law, from employers. The collection of contributions under this law may form part of a joint charge by the occupational pension allowance. Contributions may be included in the joint collection.
Paragraph 4. In the light of the recommendation by the Management Board of the Labor Market ' s Supplementary Pension, the minister shall lay down rules on the calculation of contributions, contribution size and collection thereof, including rules on collection and payment of contributions included in a common charge, cf. paragraph 3.
Paragraph 5. For the calculation, collection and processing of contributions as part of a common charge, cf. paragraph 3, may Barsel.dk, as necessary, be able to disclose information to the occupational pension from the employer from the schemes subject to the collection of the common collection. This reproduction may be carried out in electronic form. `
5. Section 5 (5). 1, no. 5, revoked.
Amendments Nos 6 and 7 will be no. Five and six.
6. Section 5 (5). 1, no. 6 and 7, No, no. the following shall be replaced by the following :
" 5) however, the reimbursement from the scheme shall be the difference between maternity benefits and the agreed wage wage under maternity leave, with the reimbursement, however, to be fixed at least within a fixed coronation rate, which may only be fixed at least 20 kr. less than the coronation ceiling as set out in section 3 (3). 2, and
6) the reimbursement period in the scheme shall have a length which must not be more than 3 weeks shorter than the period laid down in section 3 (3). 3. "
7. I Section 5 (5). 2, the ' paragraph shall be amended 1, no. One-seven-one-to-one. 1, no. ONE-SIX, "
8. I Section 5 (5). 4, the ' paragraph shall be amended 1, no. One-seven-one-to-one. 1, no. ONE-SIX, "
9. Section 6 (2). ONE, TWO. pkt., revoked.
10. Section 6 (2). TWO, TWO. pkt., revoked.
11. I § 6 pasted as paragraph 3 :
" Stop. 3. Coverage of the Labor Market ' s Additional Pensions Decisions pursuant to this Act or rules laid down in accordance with the law may, within a period of four weeks from the date on which the decision has been announced, shall be submitted pursuant to section 28 of the Act of Law, The occupational pension for the labour market was set up. `
12. I § 8 in section 3, paragraph 1 shall be amended. One and two, and section 4 (4). 3, " to : section 3, paragraph. 2 and 3, and section 4 (4). FOUR, "
13. Section 13 (1). 3, revoked.
Paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on 1. July 2012.
Paragraph 2. The law shall apply only to complaints against decisions taken by the occupational pension by the occupational pension after the entry into force of this law, cf. § 1, no. 11.
Given at the Castle of Fredensborg Slot, the 11th. June 2012
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
/ Mette Frederiksen