Law amending the law on maternity countervailing law
(Common deduction of contributions payable to Barsel.dk, waiver of statutory rates of reimbursement, reimbursement period and size of the contribution, the introduction of redress, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
In Act No. 417 of 8. May 2006 on maternity compensation in the private labour market (maternity settlement Act), as amended by Act No. 288 of 29. March 2010, law No. 598 by 14. June 2011 and section 16 of Act No. 326 of 11. April 2012, shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 2, paragraph 1, the words ' in accordance with the rules on sickness or birth is entitled to a daily allowance during absences due to pregnancy, childbirth and adoption (maternity benefit) ': ' after the maternity Act has the right to maternity benefit during absence due to pregnancy, childbirth and adoption '.
2. Article 3, paragraph 1, shall be repealed, and replaced by:
» Refund represents the difference between maternity benefit and salary during maternity leave within a prescribed Crown ceiling referred to in article 6. (2).
(2). Employment Minister sets out the Crown ceiling referred to in paragraph 1, upon a proposal from the Board of Directors for arbejdsmarkedets tillægspension and after negotiation with the Minister of finance. '
Paragraph 2-4 become paragraphs 3-5.
3. In article 4 (2), (3). section, the term ' regulate ' to: ' sets ', and ' current ' shall be deleted.
4. section 4, paragraph 3, shall be repealed, and replaced by: ' (3). The contribution can be charged along with the other contributions that arbejdsmarkedets tillægspension pursuant to law shall collect from employers. Deduction of contributions payable by virtue of this Act may be included in a single invoice from the arbejdsmarkedets tillægspension. Arrears of contributions may be included in the common collection.
(4). On the recommendation of the Board of Directors for arbejdsmarkedets tillægspension establishes the Minister rules on the calculation of contributions, size and collection thereof, including rules on collection and payment of contributions, which are part of a joint collection, see. (3).
(5). To use for the calculation, collection and processing of contributions as part of a joint collection, see. (3) where appropriate, the Barsel.dk can transmit information to the arbejdsmarkedets tillægspension on employer from the schemes covered by the common collection. This disclosure can be made in electronic form. '
5. § 5 (1) (8). 5, shall be repealed.
No. 6 and 7 will be then no. 5 and 6.
6. § 5 (1) (8). 6 and 7, there will be no. 5 and 6, shall be replaced by the following: ' 5) reimbursement from the scheme will make up the difference between the maternity benefit and the Agreement agreed wage during maternity, since reimbursement, however, must be fixed at least within a fixed Crown ceiling minimum must be set only 20 USD lower than Crown ceiling as provided for under section 3, paragraph 2, and 6) refund period in the system must have a length which shall not be more than 3 weeks shorter than the period provided for under section 3 (3). '
7. In section 5, paragraph 2, the words ' paragraph 1, nr. 1-7, ' to: ' (1). 1-6 '.
8. In section 5, paragraph 4, the words ' paragraph 1, nr. 1-7, ' to: ' (1). 1-6 '.
9. section 6 (1), (2). paragraphs, are hereby repealed.
10. Article 6, paragraph 2 2. paragraphs, are hereby repealed.
11. In section 6 paragraph 3 is added: ' (3). Complaints about the labour market Supplementary Pension decisions after this Act or rules laid down pursuant to the law may, within a period of 4 weeks from the day on which the decision is communicated to the complainant, are brought before it pursuant to section 28 of the Act on arbejdsmarkedets tillægspension reduced appeal. '
12. In section 8 shall be replaced by ' article 3 (1) and (2) and section 4, paragraph 3.0 ' to: ' section 3 (2) and (3) and section 4 (4) '.
13. section 13 (3), is repealed.
§ 2 paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2012.
(2). The law shall only apply in respect of appeals from decisions of labour market Supplementary pension after the entry into force of this law, without prejudice. § 1, nr. 11. Given at Fredensborg Palace, the 11. June 2012 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Faam