Publication of the delegation of the Minister for Research, Innovation and Higher Education in the Law on Special Education by Higher Education and Education through higher education
Purses of section 17 (a) (i). 1-3, in the Law on Special Dagogic support in higher education, cf. Law Order no. 210 of 1. March 2007, as amended by law no. 1373 of 28. In December 2011, and after negotiating with the children and the Minister for Education, the following shall be :
§ 1. The following powers in the field of special pedagogical support in higher education are delegated from the minister of research, innovation and higher education to the Quality and Supervisory Board of the Ministry of Children and Education, in such a way that : Management Board :
1) Can lay down rules on forms of aid and of limiting support corresponding to the level of the economy, where aid is or would have been granted to individual students in Denmark, to study courses and internship periods in the foreign country, cf. Section 4 (4) of the law. 1, no. 1 and 5, as well as for training abroad, cf. Section 4 (4) of the law. 1, no. 3 and 4, cf. Section 3 (3) of the law. 2, no. One and three.
2) May lay down detailed rules for the extension of support framework and aid time, cf. Section 9 (4) of the law. 2.
3) Trees for aid to students on the basis of the application and the recommendation of the institution, respectively, in accordance with the establishment of the recruitment institution. Article 12 (2) of the law. THREE, ONE. Act.
4) After the termination of the training, the aid provided in the form of excipients and so forth shall be transferred to the student to the property, cf. Article 12 (2) of the law. THREE, TWO. Act.
5) Compensating institution, the recruitment institution of the institution of the recruitment institution, the expenditure incurred by the institution, respectively the recruitment institution, held in accordance with the decision of the Management Board and may advance payment of the amount, in accordance with the provisions of the Management Board. Article 12 (2) of the law. 5.
6) Determining rules concerning the application and setting, including deadlines, cf. Article 12 (2) of the law. 1 and 2, as well as rules on compensation, cf. Article 12 (2) of the law. 5, and the return of unspent funds, cf. Article 12 (2) of the law. 6.
7) Establishment rules on the admission of accounts of the institutions and the auditing of the accounts, cf. Article 12 (2) of the law. 7.
8) Establishes detailed rules on the option of setting special pedagogical aid, as well as acceptance of decisions and communications may be done differently than by digital self-service, where special circumstances apply, cf. Article 12 (a) (a), 2.
9) Can lay down rules that communication between the educational institution, the recruitment institution, the Ministry of Research, Innovation and the Understanding and Devices shall be established and shall be subject to negotiation with the Minister for Education and the Education Minister ; The Ministry of Children and Education and its stylets and institutions must be digitally in accordance with. Article 12 (a) (a), 3.
10) Determins rules for the use of digital signature and other secure personal identification, cf. Article 12 (a) (a), 4.
11) Make a decision on and grant aid to the student in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 (1) of the law. 1, cf. Article 13 (1) of the law. 2.
12) Establishment rules for application in accordance with the provisions of Article 13 (3). 1, including periods of time, cf. Article 13 (1) of the law. 3.
13) Must ensure that students and educational establishments and the recruitment institution can receive advice and guidance on specialist educational support and the conditions for this, as well as applications and setting, cf. Act 14.
14) In the case of students, other public authorities and private institutions, they may obtain the information on the students necessary to decide on the allocation and control of the aid and may lay down rules on access to obtain information, including that information, in electronic form and, where appropriate, in which format, cf. Section 15 (3) of the law. 1.
15) The educational establishments may disclose the information on the students necessary for the purposes of the tasks assigned to them in accordance with this law, cf. Section 15 (3) of the law. 2.
16) Can lay down rules on the institutions of training, the establishment of the recruitment institution, the delivery of tasks and the supervision of the management, including the rules that the management of the institutions of training and recruitment institutions may require : information necessary for the supervision of the supervision, including indication of evidence-based information, cf. Section 16 (4) of the law. 4.
§ 2. The administration of notices issued by the Minister for Research, Innovation and Higher Education under the Law on Special Dagogical Support is delegated from the minister to the Quality and Supervisory Board.
§ 3. The Minister for Research, Innovation and Higher Education may be able to take over a power that is to be exercised by the Quality and Supervisory Board.
§ 4. Decisions taken by the Quality and Supervisory Authority after sections 1 and 2, including decisions such as the Management Board, shall take as a supervisory authority in accordance with section 1 (2). 16 cannot be complained to the Minister for Research, Innovation and Higher Education.
§ 5. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. July 2012.
The Ministry of Research, Innovation and Higher Education, the 6. June 2012
/ Jesper Schaumburg-Müller