Notice of delegation by the Minister of research, innovation and higher education powers in law on special educational support in higher education
Under section 17 (a), paragraphs 1 to 3, of the law on special educational support in higher education, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 210 of 1. March 2007, as amended by Act No. 1373 of 28. December 2011, and after negotiation with the child and Education Minister lays down: § 1. The following powers in the law on special educational support in higher education is delegated by the Minister for research, innovation and higher education to quality-and Supervisory Agency under the Ministry of children and education, so that agency: 1) may provide for rules on subsidies and on the restriction of the aid corresponding to the economic level, where support is or would be granted to the individual students by education in Denmark , to study tours and training periods abroad, see. § 4 (1) (8). 1 and 5, as well as for training abroad, see. § 4 (1) (8). 3 and 4, of the basic regulation. § 3, paragraph 2, no. 1 and 3.
2) Can lay down detailed rules on the extension of the support frame and støttetid, see. § 9, paragraph 2.
3) shall decide on support for the student on the basis of the application and recommendation from the institution, without prejudice to the institution of employment respectively. Article 12, paragraph 3, 1. PT.
4) After termination of the education may provide that aid granted in the form of assistive devices, etc. are transferred to the student to property, see. Article 12, paragraph 3, 2. PT.
5) Compensates the institution, the appointing institution, respectively for expenditure incurred by the institution, the appointing institution, has held, respectively, in accordance with the Agency's decision and may grant advances the amount of the basic regulation. Article 12, paragraph 5.
6) lays down rules concerning the application and setting, including on the deadlines referred to in article 6. Article 12, paragraphs 1 and 2, as well as rules on compensation, see. Article 12, paragraph 5, and on the return of unused funds, see. Article 12, paragraph 6.
7) lays down rules for the institutions ' financial reporting as well as on the audit of the accounts, see. section 12, paragraph 7.
8) lays down the detailed rules for that option on special educational support as well as the reception of decisions and communications can be otherwise than by digital self-service, where special conditions apply, see. section 12 (a), paragraph 2.
9) Can lay down rules that communications between the educational institution, the institution of employment, Ministry of Research, Innovation and higher education and its boards and negotiated with the Minister for children and the Ministry of children and education and its agencies and institutions must be digital, see. section 12 (a), paragraph 3.
10) lays down rules on the use of digital signature and other secure personal identification, jf. § 12 a, paragraph 4.
11) decide on and provide support to the student in accordance with article 13, paragraph 1, of the basic regulation. Article 13, paragraph 2.
12) lays down rules of application in accordance with section 13 (1) of the Act, including those relating to time limits, see. Article 13, paragraph 3.
13) should ensure that students and educational institutions and employment institution can get advice and guidance on special educational support and conditions as well as on the application and option, see. § 14.
14) with the students, other public authorities and private institutions can obtain the information about the students who are required to take a decision on the allocation of and control of aid and may lay down rules on access to obtain information, including the information to be provided in electronic form and, where appropriate, in what format, see. Article 15, paragraph 1.
15) to educational institutions may disclose the information about the student that are required for the performance of tasks in accordance with this law, see. Article 15, paragraph 2.
16) Can lay down rules about educational institutions, respectively the employment institution, accomplishing tasks and about the Agency's oversight, including rules to the effect that the Agency from educational institutions and employment institution may require information that is necessary for the performance of supervision, including individual-based information, see. Article 16, paragraph 4.
§ 2. The administration of the notices issued by the Minister of research, innovation and higher education pursuant to the law on special educational support is delegated by the Minister to the quality and Regulatory Agency.
§ 3. The Minister for research, innovation and higher education can take over a power that should be exercised after the publication of quality and Regulatory Agency.
§ 4. Decisions made by the quality and Regulatory Agency in accordance with sections 1 and 2, including decisions that agency shall take as the supervisory authority under section 1, nr. 16, may not be appealed to the Secretary of State for research, innovation and higher education.
§ 5. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. July 2012.
Ministry of Research, Innovation and higher education, the 6. June 2012 Morten Østergaard/Jesper Schaumburg-Müller