Law on the amendment of the law on heat supplies, law on power supply and the build code
(Biomass-based heating production at centralised cogeneration plants and selected barracks, the exception of the incineration of hazardous waste from the price ceiling and the prohibition of the installation of oil and natural gas furbres to building heating etc.)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the law of heat supply, cf. Law Order no. 1184 of 14. December 2011, the following changes are made :
1. I § 5 pasted as paragraph 2 :
" Stop. 2. The climate, energy and construction minister shall be subject to the establishment of rules relating to the treatment of cases according to section 4 concerning the use of fuels at a heat-production plant to include overall social considerations, when :
1) the heat production plant in question must provide heated water to a pre-installation plant, cf. Section 2 (2). 1, no. 2,
2) the manufacturing plant is operated by an establishment, where the heat price is among the 30 highest per head. 8. December 2010, cf. Energy-based heat price statistics, or of the 30 highest average, cf. Energy-level heating price statistics over the years 2009, 2010 and 2011, and
3) the production plants which provide biomass-based heated water to that manufacturing plant, combined with no more than a plant with a capacity of a maximum of 1 MW, may provide. ' ;
2. Section 20 (2). 1, ITREAS :
' Collective heat-supply installations, industrial plants, plant heating systems with an electric power over 25 MW and geothermal facilities, etc., may in prices for the domestic market of heated water, steam or gas other than natural gas for the purpose of : provide energy for the heating and supply of buildings with hot water, to calculate the necessary expenditure on energy, wages and other operational costs, investigations, administration and sale, costs resulting from the required public commitments ; including the cost of energy savings activities after ~ § § 28 a, 28 (b and 29), and financing costs of foreign capital and deficits arising from previous periods in connection with establishment and substantial development of the supply systems, cf. however, paragraph 1 7-17, 20 a, and 20 b. 1. Act. shall apply by analoging to the delivery of heated water intended for other purposes from a centralized power-heat plant, cf. ~ 10 (1)) 6, in the field of power supply. "
3. Section 20 (2). 4, ITREAS :
" Stop. 4. The climate, energy and construction minister can lay down rules for a price ceiling for heated water or steam from waste incinerators. In the rules, emphasis is placed on supporting an economic and environmental streamlining of the waste sector and ensuring that heat consumers should bear the costs that can be applied to heat production alone. The rules for a price limit shall not apply to installations which, according to the notification of the approval of the list establishment, are approved for the recovery or disposal of hazardous waste as the main event and is designed and operated for the purpose of the purpose of the undertaking ; to incinate hazardous waste, mainly. The climate, energy and construction minister can lay down detailed rules on when a facility may be considered to be decorate and driven to incinerate hazardous waste mainly. The climate, energy and construction minister can also lay down rules on the distribution of costs for the treatment of waste and the production of heat on waste incineration plants. ` ;
4. I § 20 pasted as paragraph 15 -17 :
" Stop. 15. Paragraph 1 shall not apply to the introduction of the levy on the use of biomass in relation to fossil fuels in price for the delivery of heated water or steam from a centralised plant-heating system, cf. ~ 10 (1)) 6, in the field of power supply, when :
1) the heated water or the steam is produced on biomass and delivered to a collectively heat supply plant, cf. § 2,
2) the price for the delivery of the heated water or the steam is determined on the basis of an agreement between the central power-heating system and the collective heat-supply plant, of which the proportion of the tax advantage that is included in the price is shown, and
3) the collective heat supply system at the time of the award of the contract shall be owned by one or more municipalities, by the consumers whose properties are connected to the plant, or by municipalities and consumers in association.
Paragraph 16. The tax benefit referred to in paragraph 1. 15 means the difference in the sum of all taxes, including energy taxes and supply security charges, for heated water or vapour produced on the basis of fossil fuels, in relation to the sum of charges for heated water or steam, which is used to heat water or steam ; produced on biomass.
Paragraph 17. The Agreement referred to in paragraph 1 15, no. The first paragraph shall be submitted to the Energy for the supervision of proof that the conditions laid down in paragraph 1 shall be presented. Fifteen is fulfilled. Energy supervision may lay down rules on the form of documentation and the submission of the submission of a presentation by electronic means. The energy supervision may lay down rules that the submission must be accompanied by a declaration by a registered auditor, a state certified auditor or the municipality's accountant. ` ;
5. I Section 21 (1). 1, change ' § 20 and 20 b ` to : ' § 20 or 20 b `.
6. I Section 21 (1). 4, will be inserted after ' or conditions ' : `, cf. however, paragraph 1 SIX. "
7. I Section 21 (1). 5, will be inserted after ' or conditions ' : `, cf. however, paragraph 1 SIX. "
8. I § 21 inserted after paragraph 1. 5 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 6. When the energy supervision, cf. Section 20 (2). Seventeen, has assessed whether the allocation of the tax benefit is determined by agreement in accordance with paragraph 20 (3). The powers referred to in paragraph 15 may be referred to in paragraph 4 and 5 shall not apply in relation to the part of the Agreement relating to the tax advantage. The other parts of the agreement, cf. Section 20 (2). The provisions of Chapter 4 shall continue to be subject to 15. `
Paragraph 6 becomes paragraph 6. 7.
9. I Section 21 (1). 6, the first paragraph of the Member 7, replaced "1-5" to : "1-6".
10. I § 22 a the words ' of 20 and 20 b included ' benefits ` shall be replaced by ' benefits covered by § 20 or 20 b '.
11. I section 23 m, paragraph 1. 2, pasted as Act 2. :
' Similarly, the determination of paragraph 1 shall apply. Paragraph 1 shall not apply to the extent that the activity relates to the extraction of geothermal energy subject to the application of Denmark ' s subsoil. ` ;
12. I § 23 m pasted as paragraph 8 :
" Stop. 8. The climate, energy and construction minister can dispense with the requirement laid down in paragraph 1. 4, if special consideration is given to it. `
In the field of electricity supply, cf. Law Order no. 279 of 21. In March 2012, the following change is made :
1. I § 75, paragraph 1. 2, after ' remote heat ` : ` shall be inserted : `, cf. Section 20 (2). One, in the heat supply law, "
In the building code, cf. Law Order no. 1185 of 14. In October 2010, as amended by Section 3 of Act 3. 389 of 2. In May 2012, the following changes are made :
1. I Section 6 (2). 1 (h) the words ' and '.
2. I Section 6 (2). 1 (i) "installs." to : "Installations and".
3. I Section 6 (2). 1, pasted as subparagraphs :
" j) the prohibition of the installation of oil and natural gas for building heating in both new and existing stock. ` ;
4. I § 22 pasted as paragraph 9 :
" Stop. 9. The climate, energy and the building minister can lay down rules on the access of the municipal management board to dispensers from rules laid down pursuant to section 6 (2). Paragraph 1 (j) `.
Paragraph 1. The Act shall enter into force on the day following the announcement in the law in Juditsiding, cf. however, paragraph 1 2.
Paragraph 2. § 1, no. 2 and 4 shall not apply to agreements on the supply of heated water, steam or gas, excluding natural gas, which have been entered into before the entry into force of the law.
Givet at the Christiansborg Castle, the 18s. June 2012
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
/ Martin Lidegaard