Law amending the law on social service
(Responsibility for care of families after training and supervision and party status to the 12-14 year-olds by judicial review of cases on special support to children and young people, etc.)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on social service, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 904 of 18. August 2011, as amended by § 10 of lov nr. 434 of 8. May 2006, law No. 468 of 18. May 2011, law No. 162 of 28. February 2012, law No. 222 of 6. March 2012 and law No. 286 of 28. March 2012, shall be amended as follows: 1. In section 69, paragraph 1, the words ', socializing with people from the network '.
2. section 142 (4) and (5) shall be replaced by the following: ' (4). The Municipal Council, which has taken the decision on the placement of a child or a young person in a foster family, a foster family or a municipal network plejefamilie, shall ensure that the care the family during the placement continually implements the necessary training, including courses that are overall similar to least 2 entire training days annually. If several municipalities shall decide on the placement of a child or a young person in the same foster family, each municipality, as a minimum, ensure the municipality's proportionate share of the family care 2 annual training days. The Municipal Council in the municipality of plea should also provide the necessary supervision in accordance with care the magnitude of the task.
(5). The Municipal Council, which has taken the decision on the placement of a child or a young person in a local foster family, must ensure that the local authority foster family during the placement continually receives additional training and supervision in accordance with care the magnitude of the task. The Municipal Council of the municipality shall further ensure that the submission is taken a position on the question of the municipal care family's working conditions in accordance with care the magnitude of the task. '
3. for the purposes of § 142 paragraph 11 is added: ' (11). Social Affairs and integration, the Minister may lay down detailed rules concerning the municipal obligation to ensure foster families, foster families and local network plejefamilier continuing education and supervision, without prejudice. paragraphs 4 and 5, in the case where several municipalities have taken a decision on the placing of a child or a young person in the same foster family. '
4. section 167, paragraph 1, no. 5, shall be replaced by the following:
» 5) Treatment and education, etc. pursuant to section 69 (1). ';
5. In section 167 is inserted as paragraph 4: ' (4). Decisions on continuing protection after § 76 taken pursuant to section 68, paragraphs 12 and 14, before the young takes up 18 years, may be brought before it by the young social boards in accordance with the rules of the law on legal security and administration in the social sphere. '
6. section 168 (4) 2. paragraph is replaced by the following:
' This also applies when Reviewing Agency on its own initiative take a case on special support to children and young people up, see. § 65, and redress Agency in this context considers that it cannot be excluded that the proceedings may result in that Appeal Agency even acting pursuant to section 65 (3). '
7. In article 170, paragraph 3, shall be replaced by ' 15 years ' to: ' 12 years '.
§ 2 paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2012.
(2). § 1, nr. (6) shall apply to cases, as Anke agency takes up of their own accord after the Act's entry into force.
(3). § 1, nr. 7, shall apply to actions brought before the courts after the Act's entry into force.
Given at Christiansborg Palace, the 18. June 2012 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Karen Haekkerup