Ordinance amending Ordinance on the approval of driving instructors
In executive order No. 1563 by 20. December 2007 approving the driving instructors shall be amended as follows: 1. The introductory part shall be replaced by the following:
» Under section 56 (a), article 66, paragraph 5, article 118, paragraph 7, and section 134 (b) in the highway code, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1047 of 24. October 2011, as amended by Act No. 570 of 18. June 2012, fixed: «2. Everywhere in the notice shall be replaced by ' the National Manager's ' to: ' national police ', and ' Police ' to: ' national police '.
3. In article 1, paragraph 1, no. 3, the words ' big car ' to: ' bus '.
4. Article 3, paragraph 1 is replaced by the following:
» Applicants who have not previously been approved as driving instructors, and want to set it to kørelærer test, must have received instruction from a person who is approved as a teacher for that category of the national police. "
5. In paragraph 4 the following paragraph 3 is added: ' (3). The provision in paragraph 2 does not include applicants who are denied the right to work as a driving instructor, or which in any case have previously been approved by the teachers. '
6. Pursuant to section 5 of Chapter 1 is inserted: ' article 5 a. persons who by virtue of the road traffic law § 66 (a), paragraph 1, are denied the right to carry on business as a driving instructor, and desiring to regain this without prejudice. road traffic law § 66 (a), paragraph 5, can submit a kørelærer sample, although frakendelsestiden has not yet expired.
(2). Is the right to carry on business as a driving instructor from driving for a period of more than 1 year, can sign up for the written test sample no sooner than happen when there is less than 1 year of frakendelsestiden. '
7. Article 6, paragraph 2 2. paragraph is replaced by the following:
» The 2 members are, respectively, a police officer with a thorough knowledge of the rules on traffic area and a technical expert with a thorough knowledge of the vehicles, furnishings and equipment as well as maneuverability, URf.eks. an engineer or similar. '
8. In section 8, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a no. 6: ' 6) whether the applicant has previously been approved by the teacher. '
9. In section 8, paragraph 2, no. 4, the words ' paragraph 1. ': ' paragraph 1, if the applicant has not previously been approved by the teacher. '
10. In section 10, 3. paragraph, the words ' Enrollment shall be attached to the ' to: ' the applicant has not previously been approved as a driving instructor, please attach enrollment a '.
11. In section 15 (1), (3). paragraph, the words ' no. 1, point (B) ': ' category A '.
12. In section 16, 1. paragraph shall be added after ' concerned ': ' if the other conditions are fulfilled '.
13. In section 16, 5. paragraph, the words ' paragraph 5 ': ' paragraph 6 '.
14. In article 17, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' driving instructor with ': ' great moped, motorcycle, small medium-sized motorcycle, great '.
15. In article 17, paragraph 3, the words ' the great trailer ' for: ' large trailer '.
16. Under section 17 shall be inserted: ' article 17 (a). The applicant has been denied on the application for renewal of an approval, see kørelærer. road traffic law § 66 (2), 2. paragraph, or the applicant has been denied the right to work as a driving instructor, see. road traffic law § 66 (a), paragraph 1, is the achievement of new kørelærer approval for previously acquired categories subject to the condition that the applicant made up the sample to the car with a maximum permissible weight not exceeding 3,500 kg, see. section 1, paragraph 1, no. 2. The applicant has previously only been authorised to work as a driving instructor with motorcycle and motorcycle with sidecar, gain new kørelærer approval to the previously acquired category instead, subject to the condition that the applicant is a test for the motorcycle, see. section 1, paragraph 1, no. 1. ' 17. In article 23, paragraph 2, item 2, shall be replaced by ' 3 weekdays ' to: ' day '.
§ 2 paragraph 1. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. October 2012, see. However, paragraph 2.
(2). Paragraph 1, nr. 3, 11 and 13-15, will enter into force on 19. January 2013.
The Ministry of Justice, the 26. September 2012 Morten Bødskov/Christian Hesthaven