Ordinance amending the Ordinance on compulsory basic education as a condition for getting the appointment as Attorney
In executive order No. 1473 of 12. December 2007 about compulsory basic training as a condition for getting the appointment as attorney shall be amended as follows: 1. In section 4, paragraph 1, insert ' Court of Greenland, ' before ' the High Court '.
2. In section 10, paragraph 1, the words ' and examiners '.
3. Article 12, paragraph 1, is replaced by the following: ' article 12. Course Committee consists of 9 persons appointed by the Minister of Justice. Thereof be appointed three members on the recommendation of the Bar Council, two members on the recommendation of the Association of Lawyers and solicitors in DJØF, a member, upon a proposal from Danish Lawyers, a member after common setting from the Presidents of the national courts, the maritime and commercial court and the district courts as well as a member, upon a proposal from Denmark's lawyer-and economists. One Member is designated as the representative of the Ministry of Justice. Course Committee elects its President. '
4. In article 14, paragraph 3, the words ' the examiner and '.
5. In article 15, paragraph 1 1. paragraph, the words ' the examiner and '.
6. section 15 (1), (2). paragraphs, are hereby repealed.
section 2 of the Ordinance shall enter into force on the 15. November 2011.
The Ministry of Justice, the 8. November 2011 Morten Bødskov/Cristina a. Gulisano