|Chapter 1||Purpose and content of the scheme|
|Chapter 4||Constraints for grants of grants|
|Chapter 5||Eligible Project Expense|
|Chapter 6||Calculation of grants|
|Chapter 7||Amendment of the project and entry into commitments|
|Chapter 8||Payment of grants|
|Chapter 9||Notify obligations|
|Chapter 10||Wastes of assurance and repayment of grants|
|Chapter 11||Force majeure|
|Chapter 12||Entry into force|
Completion of grants to investments in new technologies on organic holdings
In accordance with section 3, cf. § 2, nr. 2 (a) (a) (5) (a) Paragraph 7, paragraph 7. 4, and section 11 (4). Amendment No 4. 316 of 31. March 2007 on rural development (rural areas) shall be fixed as follows :
Purpose and content of the scheme
§ 1. The aim of the scheme is, by means of subsidies to investments in new technologies on organic farms, to broaden the ecological area and increase organic production within the scope of defined areas of action.
§ 2. The Office of the Natural Acquisitions Management Board may, within the appropriation of the appropriation, grant a commitment to projects in the following areas of action :
1) The pig sector.
2) The Cattle sector.
3) Fruit and vegetables.
4) Plant breeding.
5) Eggs and poultry business.
§ 3. Grants of grants may be granted to land-holders who, as the owner or a tenant, operate a primary agricultural holding approved by the Natural Business Authority for organic land production and where the annual labour requirement is required to drive it ; primary agricultural holding shall be determined at least 830 working hours according to the standard rate rates set out in Annex 2 in the notice of the state guarantee for loans to the younger soil users and so on.
Paragraph 2. Producer organisations, as defined in Council Regulation (EC) No, 1234/2007 1) , or members of a producer organisation which, in its operational programme under the same Regulation, has the possibility of receiving aid for activities covered by this notice, or activities which, in the main, are related to it, may : shall not receive a grant of grants.
§ 4. The Office of Natural Acquisitor will update a list of new and particularly relevant technologies in the individual areas of action a year. The list shall be published on the home page of the Natural Acquilite at the start of the application period.
§ 5. For the purposes of this notice, the primary agricultural holding shall be the holdings producing primary agricultural products which have not been the subject of processing or processing. Activities on the holding of preparation for the first sale shall be subject to primary production.
Paragraph 2. In this notice, new technology is understood to be the latest technology in the production sector to which the project comprises.
§ 6. The Office of the Natural Acquidation Management Board shall carry out checks on the administration following this notice.
Paragraph 2. The Office of the Natural Acquisitions Agency may, within the framework of administrative checks, make the projects carried out in accordance with this notice.
Paragraph 3. The Wildlife Services shall be responsible for the physical checks and subsequent accounting checks.
Paragraph 4. The Office of the Natural Acquires may, where necessary, seek to obtain information from other authorities as necessary in accordance with the rural area's section 12.
Applications for grants of grants
§ 7. Applications for a grant of a grant shall be submitted to the Natural Acquisitions Agency in a special form to be obtained through the Home Affairs home page or by inquiries to the Natural Business Authority.
Paragraph 2. The application may be lodged from 1. December and shall be received in the Natural Acquieme Management Board no later than 31. January the following calendar year. However, in 2011, applications may be submitted from the fifth. December and shall be received in the Natural Acquieme Management Board no later than 31. January 2012. The Benefit Agency may lay down additional applications for the publication of the Home Office ' s home page by four weeks before the start of the application period.
Paragraph 3. Notwithstanding paragraph 1 TWO, ONE. pkt., may be applied after the 31. January 2013 will be submitted only from 1. 1 August 2013 and shall be received in the Office of the Natural Acquisius at the latest by 15. September, 2013.
Paragraph 4. In the case where the last day of the application is a Saturday, Sunday, Monday or a national holiday, the application deadline shall expire on the second weekday (Saturday not counting) that follows thereafter.
Paragraph 5. The Office shall sign off on receipt of the application and may, in connection with this, permit the implementation of the project.
Prioritizing and decision
§ 8. The Benefit Management Board may be refused or partially rejected for applications if the FDA considers that the effect of the project not sufficiently conduits to the purpose of the project is not to comply with the purpose of the scheme, the effect of the effect of the application of the undertaking, the project is not sufficiently considered in relation to the total expenditure of the project or that the estimated expenditure justified by the estimated expenditure is not justified.
Paragraph 2. In addition to the period of application, the Benefit of the Natural Acquisitions shall be published in the case of each area of action. If the indicative framework does not allow for the possibility of meeting all applications, the Services of Natural Acquisitions shall give priority to the applications. For the priority of applications, the following attention shall be paid to the following :
1) The importance of technology in relation to organic land production.
2) The potential of technology in relation to the transformation of several hecta-ha.
3) New technology.
4) Size or number of animal specimens in such a way that the highest priority shall be given to the largest holdings or holdings with the highest number of animal units.
Paragraph 3. In order to be able to prioritising applications, the Services of Natural Acquires may make up for external professional assessments of the investment.
Constraints for grants of grants
§ 9. It is a condition of pledges for a project to :
1) the project shall be carried out in accordance with the case ;
2) the technology is covered by the list referred to in Section 4,
3) the total amount of the eligible investment expenditure amounts to at least 300,000 cranes ;
4) applicant in the application shall indicate whether the eligible project or part thereof is covered by the EU procurement rules or the rules of the contract law, and declares that these rules will be complied with ;
5) the necessary authorisations from public authorities have been obtained prior to the first payment application,
6) shall provide for the information requested by the Services of the Natural Acquilitigation of the Natural Safety Agency,
7) the project shall end at the date specified in the application, but not later than two years from the date of the day, unless, in exceptional cases, the Office of Natural Acquilition shall grant a derogation from it,
8) the tiller holder shall submit payment request, inventory of eligible costs relating to the accounting declaration, documentation on the set up of the information sign, as well as final report on a timely basis to the Natural Acquisitions Agency, cf. § 16,
9) investments for which grants have been awarded shall be maintained for a period of at least five years from the date of completion of the project by the date ;
10) tille-holder shall ensure that the inspection authority has access to the project area in the field of checks,
11) the payment application made by an original accounting attachment shall be kept available for at least five years, calculated from the date of final payment of grants, and
12) tillies shall report the project to the Natural Business Authority when the project is completed.
Paragraph 2. Afrapportion by No 12 shall include a statement of the activities carried out in the context of the project, and the results and effects of the project.
Paragraph 3. The Office of the Natural Acquids shall lay down in the defendant ' s obligation to provide information on the public co-financing of the project.
Paragraph 4. In the case of the defendant, in the case of the Member of the Committee on Industry, the Office may lay down
Eligible Project Expense
§ 10. Eligible expenditure may include :
1) expenditure on investment in new technologies on the primary agricultural holding ;
2) expenditure on fees for architectural architects, engineering and other consultancy services ;
3) expenditure on the payment application and the preparation of final report, and
4) costs linked to the configuration of the information sign concerning the appropriation grant.
Paragraph 2. The costs must be required to complete the project and must be directly related to the implementation of the project.
Paragraph 3. In accordance with the application of the provisions of this Article, the Office of the Natural Business Authority may be approved by 1 listed as eligible. It is a condition of approval that the Benefit of Natural Acquilise assesses that expenditure is of major importance for the implementation of the project.
§ 11. The eligible expenditure may not include :
1) expenditure on the purchase of used equipment and used equipment ;
2) the costs of construction and rebuilding of buildings ;
3) the costs of rent and equipment,
4) expenditure relating to activities to which the saver is required to carry out after other legislation,
5) financial and monetary institutional costs,
6) VAT unless this final beaker is finally worn by the saver shaver,
7) expenditure on investments, which are mainly considered to be the recovery of equipment on the holding,
8) costs of continuous operation,
9) expenditure in the form of benefits in kind referred to in Article 54 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 2, 1974/2006 of 15. December 2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No EUR 1698/2005 on the support for rural development by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), and
10) expenditure incurred by the FDA prior to the operation of the Wildlife Board shall be authorised by the Office of the Conserenal.
Calculation of grants
§ 12. The amount of the subsidy may be up to 40%. of the eligible costs,
Paragraph 2. The amount of the subsidy shall be calculated on the basis of a total amount of DKK 5.0 million. per CVR-registered primary grounding farm.
Paragraph 3. Where the second public national aid, in the form of guarantee, guarantee, or similar to the eligible expenditure, shall be reduced in accordance with this notice to the said expenses, so that the total public aid does not exceed 40, Pct. for the eligible expenditure.
Amendment of the project and entry into commitments
§ 13. Amendment of a project may be approved by the Natural Business Authority on condition that the change in accordance with the project ' s assessment is in accordance with the project ' s purpose. The application for a change to a project must be approved by the Natural Business Authority before the change takes place.
Paragraph 2. The amount of the amount may not be increased in the context of a change to a project.
Paragraph 3. A request for a change to a project must be received in the Natural Business Authority within two months before the date of completion of the project. In exceptional cases, the Office of the Natural Business Authority may grant a derogation from this date.
§ 14. In accordance with the application of Article 1, the Office of the Natural Acquisitor shall allow another grant to be entered into an undertaking by means of a grant of a grant, in accordance with section 3. The entry into the defendant shall enter into rights and obligations in accordance with the case.
Paragraph 2. Application for paragraph 1 1 shall be submitted in a special form to be obtained via the Home Office ' s Home Office or by inquiries to the Office of the Natural Acquidite.
Payment of grants
§ 15. The payment of grants shall be made on the basis of the account of the attribution of the subsidy to grant eligible expenses to be substantiated. Applications for payment of grants must be submitted in a special form and shall be accompanied by a auditor declaration issued by a state sautorised or registered auditor. The Scheme and the form for the auditor declaration are obtained through the Home of the Natural Business Agency or by inquiries to the Natural Business Authority.
Paragraph 2. Deposits may be paid in two installments. The individual rate must be at least 20%. of the total amount of the sum total.
Paragraph 3. It is a condition for the payment of grants that the Natural Acquisition Board has approved rates of interest. In the final payment, it is also a condition that the Natural Services Agency has approved the final inventory and final report for the project.
§ 16. A request for the final payment, inventory of eligible expenses paid to the grant shall be accompanied by a certificate of auditing, documentation on the set up of the information certificate and the final report for the project shall be received in the Natural Business Authority within 27 months, the date of the date. In exceptional cases, the Office of the Natural Business Authority may grant a derogation from this date.
§ 17. The final report of the project shall be made out on a specific schema which is available through the Home Office or by inquiries to the Natural Business Authority.
§ 18. The Wildlife Management Board transfers the subsidy to the Acquisishaver NemKonto.
§ 19. The saver must throughout the period when the conditions for pledges are to be fulfilled, at the request of the Office of the Natural Acquisitor, as to whether the conditions for pledges are still being fulfilled.
Paragraph 2. Underlies shall be granted throughout the period when the conditions of consent for grants are to be fulfilled, without undue delay in giving the Natural Business Authority written notice of circumstances which may result in a withdrawal of an undertaking or a refund on the part of the Community ; grants in accordance with section 20.
Wastes of assurance and repayment of grants
20. Granltale of supplements will lapse if :
1) the commitments to grants for grants are not met ;
2) the tilt shall have provided false or misleading information or have kept information of significance for the decision of the case,
3) the project is not carried out in accordance with the case ;
4) tillies shall override his duties according to section 11 (4) of the rural area. 2, or
5) the tilt holder does not comply with its obligation to be required under section 19 of this notice.
Paragraph 2. In the paragraphs in paragraph 1. Paragraph 1 shall take, in the case of a National Security Agency, a decision on repayment of grants. The interest shall be added to the payment of the payment claims. The interest rate supplement shall be calculated from the time the payment is made of the refund for reimbursement, and in the interest rate of late payment, etc. (Interest) provided for the reference rate provided for in addition. However, the interest rates shall be at least 50 kr.
§ 21. The National Business Authority shall acknowledge the following events as force majeure :
1) The Tilsagna's death.
2) The versagna's incapacity for longer.
3) Expropriation if such expropriation could not be foreseen at the time of the receipt of the attributed to the case.
4) A serious natural disaster, which is significantly affected areas covered by the project.
Paragraph 2. It is a condition of the recognition of force majeure, in specific cases, that the events impede the fulfilment of the obligations under which force majeure is invoked and that it did not undergo disproportionate circumstances ; ophes could have secured the opposition.
Paragraph 3. In exceptional cases, in exceptional cases, the Management Board may recognise other events such as force majeure than those referred to in paragraph 1. 1.
Paragraph 4. If the tilaves or his death wishes wish to claim force majeure, it shall be notified to the Services of Natural Acquietor in writing no later than 10 working days after the date of the savior or his death row is able to do so. The notification shall be accompanied by adequate documentation material.
Entry into force
§ 22. The announcement shall enter into force on 4. December 2011.
The Wildlife Agency, the 1. December 2011
/ Steen Bonde
1) Council Regulation (EC) No, 1234/2007 of 22. October 2007 on the common organisation of agricultural markets and the specific provisions applicable to certain agricultural products (the single CMO).