Publication of the amendment of grants to projects in fishing ports and on landing sites
Notice no. 1204 of 22. In October 2010, on subsidies for projects in fishing ports and landing sites, the following changes are made :
1. All in the notice, 'Food business' is replaced by 'The Office of the Natural Business Authority'.
2. § 2 ITREAS :
" § 2. The Office of Natural Acquisitions may, within the appropriation of the appropriation, grant a commitment to projects covering the following :
1) Investments in existing fishing ports and landing sites which, in three calendar years immediately preceding the application year, had landings of fish corresponding to an annual average value of at least 785,373,00 kr.
2) Competent development in relation to projects covered by No 1. "
3. The headline point 4 is replaced by the following :
4. Section 4 (4). 1, revoked.
Paragraph 2-5 shall then be referred to in paragraph 2. 1-4.
5. I Section 4 (4). 5, there will be paragraph 1. 4, shall be amended ' paragraph 1 Two-four : " to the following paragraph. ONE-THREE.
6. Section 5 (5). 2, ITREAS :
" Stop. 2. Applications may be submitted from 1. Feb and shall be received in the Natural Acquieal Management Board no later than 1. April of the application wound. The Benefit Agency may lay down additional applications for the publication of the Home Office ' s home page by four weeks before the start of the application period. In the case where the last day of the application period is a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday, the application period expires the second weekday (Saturday not counting) that follows thereafter. '
7. I § 7 inserted after paragraph 1. 1 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 2. The Benefit Management Board may lay down one or more of the conditions for an application period. The Office of the Natural Business Authority may, in this connection, establish,
1) a financial envelope where the subsidy originated from the Finance Bill appropriation of the Ministry of Finance and from EU co-financing from the European Fisheries Fund ; and
2) a financial envelope for financing from the European Fisheries Fund for projects co-financed by public funds other than funds from the Finance Bill appropriation appropriation for the scheme. `
paragraphs 2 and 3 shall then be set out in paragraph 1. 3 and 4.
8. I ~ 10 (1)) 1, no. 6, in section 17 (4), Four, "to :" § 17, paragraph. FIVE, "
9. I ~ 10 (1)) 1, no. 8, is "2021, and" to : "2021,".
10. ~ 10 (1)) 1, no. 9, ITREAS :
" 9) to provide information if the eligible project is covered by the EU procurement rules or the rules of the contract law, and declares that these rules will be complied with, '
11. In section 10 (4), 1, pasted as no. 10 and 11 :
" 10) that tille shaver, if the project is covered by the EU procurement rules or the rules of procedure, keeps all documents that can document that the EU procurement rules or the tender law have been complied with, available until December 2021, and
11) the tilting shaver ensures that the project-related expenditure and the income are recorded either in accounting with a special code in the beneficiary ' s accounting system or in separate accounts in a separate accounting system covering all the transactions relating to projects. ` ;
12. ~ 10 (1)) 4, revoked.
Paragk 5 and 6 will then be referred to in paragraph 1. 4 and 5.
13. I § 10 pasted as paragraph 6 :
" Stop. 6. For projects in which an application for a grant of grants has been submitted under a subsidy framework covered by section 7 (3). 2, no. Furthermore, it is a condition of subsidies that there is evidence of co-financing of the project with other public national funds than from the Ministry of the Food Office. '
14. The following section 16 is inserted :
" Reduction of grants by inadequate compliance with tendering or tendering rules
§ 16 a. The National Services Agency may reduce the total value of eligible project expenditure on a project if the Management Board considers that the EU procurement rules or the rules of the tender have not been complied with. Reduction of the total value of eligible project expenditure will be determined from an assessment of the nature and caversality of the infringement, and on the basis of an assessment of the financial loss to the European Fisheries Fund, which is considered to be Connerelated.
Paragraph 2. Regardless of section 19, paragraph 1. 1, the National Services Agency may maintain the defendant, even though the provision is in section 10 (4). 1, no. 10 shall not be complied with if the Board of Natural Services considers that the failure to comply with section 10 (3). 1, no. 10 is not essential. '
15. I § 17 inserted after paragraph 1. 1 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 2. For projects where a grant of grants is provided under a subsidy framework covered by section 7 (4). 2, no. The aid shall be paid only if the saver of the saver can prove that the FDA has received or used any other official national resources from the Ministry of the Ministry for payment of the eligible expenditure, and those resources shall be at least : ' shall mean the same amount to which the proceeds are attributing to the grant. `
Paragraph 2-5 shall then be referred to in paragraph 2. 3-6.
16. Chapter 13 revoked.
The announcement shall enter into force on 1. January 2012.
The Wildlife Agency, the 161. December 2011
Anders Munk Jensen
/ Steen Bonde