Decree amending the Decree on grants for projects in fishing ports and landing sites
In executive order No. 1204 by 22. October 2010 for grants to projects in fishing ports and landing sites shall be amended as follows: 1. Everywhere in the notice, the words ' Food Business ' to: ' Danish Agrifish agency '.
2. paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' article 2. Danish agrifish agency may, within the deposed budgeting frameworks promise grants for projects that include the following: 1) Investments in existing fishing ports and landing sites, in three calendar years immediately preceding the application year had landings of fish, corresponding to an annual, average value of at least $ 785,373.00.
2) competency development in association with projects covered by nr. 1.«
3. The title of section 4 shall be replaced by the following:
' Control ' 4. § 4 (1), is repealed.
Paragraph 2-5 becomes paragraph 1-4.
5. In section 4, paragraph 5, there will be (4) shall be replaced by ' paragraphs 2-4 ': ' paragraph 1-3 '.
6. § 5, paragraph 2 is replaced by the following: ' (2). Applications may be submitted from 1. February and must be received in Danish Agrifish Agency by 1. April in the application year. Danish agrifish agency may provide additional application periods that will be published on the NaturErhvervstyrelsens website no later than four weeks before the filing period. In cases where the last day of the filing period is a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday, the filing period expires the other weekdays (Saturday excluded) that follow hereafter. '
7. In section 7 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). Danish agrifish agency may establish one or more undertaking frames for a filing period. Danish agrifish agency may determine, 1) framework in which grant an undertaking derives from the Food Ministry's budget appropriation and from EU co-financing from the European Fisheries Fund, and 2) an undertaking framework for funds from the European Fisheries Fund for projects co-financed with other public funding than funds from the Ministry's Budget allocation for Food System. '
Paragraphs 2 and 3 shall become paragraphs 3 and 4 hereafter.
8. In section 10, paragraph 1, no. 6, the words ' section 17(2) 4.0 ' to: ' section 17 (5) '.
9. In section 10, paragraph 1, no. 8, the words ' 2021, and ': ' 2021, '.
10. section 10 (1) (8). 9 is replaced by the following: ' 9) the applicant informs if the undertaking eligible project is subject to the EU procurement rules or quotation law and declares that these rules will be complied with, ' 11. In section 10, paragraph 1, the following is inserted as a no. 10 and 11: ' 10) that undertaking gardens, if the project is subject to the EU procurement rules or regulations, the Act keeps all quotation documents which can prove that the EU procurement rules or the law is complied with, the offer available until december 2021, and 11) that undertaking gardens ensures that the project-related expenses and revenues are either posted with a special code in the recipient's accounting system or on separate accounts in a separate accounting system that includes all transactions relating to the projects. '
12. section 10, paragraph 4, shall be repealed.
(5) and (6) becomes paragraph 4 and 5.
13. In section 10 shall be added as paragraph 6: ' 6. For projects in which the application for the grant is submitted under a commitment undertaking frame covered by section 7 (2), nr. 2, it is also a condition of grant that there is evidence of co-financing of the project with other public national funding than funds from the Ministry of food. '
14. Under section 16 shall be added:
» Reduction of grants by inadequate compliance with the tender or quotation rules
section 16 a. Danish Agrifish agency can reduce the total value of the eligible project costs for a project, if the Agency believes that the EU's udbudregler or the rules in the quote the law have not been complied with. Reduction of the total value of the eligible project costs will be determined on the basis of an assessment of the nature and gravity of the infringement, as well as on the basis of an assessment of the economic losses for the European Fisheries Fund, which is estimated to be associated with it.
(2). Notwithstanding section 19, paragraph 1, Danish Agrifish agency maintain the undertaking, although the provision in § 10 (1) (8). 10, has not been complied with, if the Danish Agrifish Agency estimates that the failure to comply with section 10, paragraph 1, no. 10, is not significant. "
15. In section 17 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). For projects where grants are given under a pledge commitment framework covered by section 7 (2), nr. 2, grant is paid only if the undertaking gardens can demonstrate that the undertaking has received or used other public national funding than funds from Food Ministry for payment of eligible costs, and these products constitute at least the same amount as grant after this notice constitutes. "
Paragraph 2-5 becomes paragraph 3-6.
16. Chapter 13 is repealed.
section 2 of the notice shall enter into force on the 1. January 2012.
Danish agrifish Agency, the 16. December 2011 Anders Munk Jensen/Steen Pawn