Publication of water supply planning
In accordance with section 5, Clause 6, § 8, § 70 and § 78 (3). 5, in the law on water supply, etc., cf. Law Order no. 635 of seven. June 2010, as amended by law no. 1273 of 21. December 2011 :
Name of administration
§ 1. The supply of water supply shall be provided by the local authorities in accordance with the rules laid down in section 14 and 14 of the law and the rules in this notice.
Water supply plan
§ 2. The local authorities shall, where appropriate, draw up a proposal for a water supply plan by the local authorities and other interested authorities and institutions, in accordance with the general water supply facilities at the local authority, the Board of Health and the other interested parties.
§ 3. The water supply plan shall contain :
1) Specifying and localizing the expected needs of water in the municipality, broken down by different consumer groups (household, institutions, etc., industrial and craft industries, agriculture, including land watering, and horticulture as well as steam).
2) Indication of the location, performance and quality of existing water-supply installations with associated treatment facilities, canisters and pumpeworks, as well as the capacity, technical condition and maintenance of the facilities.
3) Indication of which parts of the municipality shall be provided with water from ingers in each of the properties or from other non-general installations and which parts of the municipality which, immediately or later, are taken into account by general facilities.
4) Indication of the existing public water supply facilities to be included in the future water supply in the municipality, including their ownership, and the location and design of future general water supply facilities.
5) Indication of current and future supply areas for the general water supply facilities in the municipality.
6) Indication of the municipality needs the supply of water from outside, or whether water is delivered to consumption outside of the municipality.
7) Indication of the wiring for general installations in the municipality, including any connection between the installations.
8) Setting up a time by renovation, establishment and development of general water supply installations, including the wiring.
§ 4. Following the adoption of a proposal for a water supply plan, the municipality board of public announcement on the adoption of the proposal with information on the deadline for tabling objections shall be taken, cf. paragraph 2. Announcing may be done solely on the municipality's website.
Paragraph 2. The local authorities shall set a period of at least eight weeks for the submission of objections.
Paragraph 3. Within the insigcation period, the municipality shall initiate an information undertaking.
Paragraph 4. The proposal shall be forwarded at the same time to the authorities and institutions which have been involved in the case, cf. § 2.
§ 5. After the expiry of the notice, the municipal board shall, where necessary, re-negotiate the matter with the authorities and institutions, etc., which have been involved in the proceedings, and shall decide on whether the proposal should be amended as a result of the income ; objections or other circumstances. The local authority shall then adopt the water supply plan.
§ 6. The local authorities shall ensure the public announcement of the final adoption of the plan. The announcement shall indicate that approval cannot be impanted, cf. Act 76 of the law. The water supply plan must be made available to the public.
Paragraph 2. The announcement can be made solely on the municipality's website.
§ 7. Section 4-6 shall apply mutatis muctis to subschedules and on amendments and additions to adopted water supply plans, cf. However, § 8.
§ 8. In connection with the issue of a post on Article 14 (1) of the law, The Commission may dispense with the provisions of sections 4 and 5, so that only those affected by the change are notified of the proposal and that the deadline for objections may be reduced to 3 weeks.
Paragraph 2. Pensation in accordance with paragraph 1. One, can't be complained.
Entry into force
§ 9. The announcement shall enter into force on 2. January 2012.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 1450 of 11. December 2007 on the supply of water supply is hereby repealed.
The Ministry of Environment, 21. December 2011
/ Helle Pilsgaard