Publication on the notification of decisions in matters relating to raw material extraction in the sea
In accordance with section 26 b (b), 6, in the law of raw materials, cf. Law Order no. 950 of 24. September 2009, as amended by law no. 1273 of 21. December 2011 :
§ 1. Decisions of the Natural Order on the 20, section 23 and section 24 of the raw material rule shall be communicated to :
1) the addressable address of the decision,
2) those who have been involved, administratively, in the case,
3) public authorities, which are assumed to be interested in the case,
5) Denmark's Rederivatives,
6) United of Danske Ral-and Sandsugers, and
7) Denmark's Fisheries Association.
Paragraph 2. The people in paragraph 3. The aforementioned decisions shall also be communicated to the following associations and organisations, provided that they have requested the National Agency for the Administrative Board :
1) a concerned national park fund, established according to the law of national parks,
2) local associations and organisations, which have a significant interest in the decision,
3) national associations and organisations whose principal aims are the protection of nature and the environment ; and
4) national associations and organisations, which, after their purpose, provide significant recreational interests when the decision affects such interests.
Paragraph 3. The Wildlife Board shall publish authorizations in accordance with section 20, section 23 and section 24 (4). 3 if the decisions are considered to be of greater importance or of general public interest. In addition, the Office shall publish other such authorisations when these are not of subordinate importance and when they are deemed to have interest in other grietable complaints than those notified in accordance with the rules laid down in paragraph 1. The publication of 1 and 2 is the only way to make the publication of the Natural Order.
Paragraph 4. The announcement shall include information on :
1) the main content of the decision,
2) the place where the decision has been submitted, and
3) class action.
Paragraph 5. Publication of the decision of the Office in a appeal procedure shall be the subject of further appeal by the office of the office. The publication can be made solely by the Office's website.
§ 2. The announcement shall enter into force on 2. January 2012.
Paragraph 2. Publication no. 1441 of 11. In December 2007, on the notification of decisions in matters relating to raw material extraction at sea, the decision on the matter of the proceedings relating to raw material extraction.
The Ministry of Environment, 21. December 2011
/ Helle Pilsgaard