Publication of the authorisation of laboratories for the handling of foot-and-mouth disease virus 1)
In accordance with section 30 (2), Paragraph 1, section 67 and section 70 (4). Three, in the law. 432 of 9. In June 2004 on the range of animals,
§ 1. The handling of live foot-and-mouth disease virus shall only be carried out on laboratories authorised by the Food and Food Authority to :
1) research, diagnosis or manufacture, or
2) manufacture of inactivated antigens for the production of vaccines or the manufacture of vaccines and, therefore, to premiuned research.
Paragraph 2. Applications for authorisation shall be submitted to the Food Authority, together with evidence of the work being carried out, along with the direction, operation and location of the facilities required for the purposes of this purpose.
Paragraph 3. The laboratory shall at least comply with any time applicable minimum standards for laboratories working with the foot-and-mouth disease virus in vitro / in vivo (Minimum standards for laboratories working with FMDV in vitro / in vivo).
Paragraph 4. Changes to information in accordance with paragraph 1. 2 shall be notified to the Food Authority immediately.
§ 2. The penalty will be penalised by the penalty that violates paragraph 1 (1). Paragraph 1 and paragraph. 3-4.
Paragraph 2. The sentence may go to prison for two years if the infringement has been committed intentionally or gross negligent and if there is a breach of the infringement proceedings ;
1) damage to health or to the detriment of such risks ; or
2) obtained or intended for the economic benefit of the person concerned itself or others, including in savings.
Paragraph 3. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
§ 3. The announcement will enter into force on the 20th. January, 2011.
The FDA, the 13-one. January, 2011
Esben Eoked Rasmussen
/ Ina Elise Jensen
1) The notice shall be part of Council Directive 2003 /85/EC of 29. September 2003 on Community measures to combat foot-and-mouth disease, EC-year 2003 L 306 p. 1, on the repeal of Directive 85 /511/EEC, the EC Official Journal of 1985 L 014 p. 19, and Decicion 89 /531/EEC, EC Official Journal of 1989 L279 p. 32, and 91 /665/EEC, EC Official Journal of 1991 L 368 p. 19 and amending Directive 92 /46/EEC, 1992, L 268 p. 1.