Publication of the Statens Arstment Fund
In this way, the Statens Arts Fund is announced, cf. Law Order no. 1002 of 29. November 2003, with the changes that come from Section 7 of Law. 563 of 24. June 2005 and section 2 of the Law No 511 of 12. June 2009.
§ 1. The State's Art Fund must work in the promotion of Danish creative arts.
Paragraph 2. The business of the fund covers the art of art, the literary art, the art of art, the arts and artistry, the artistic formulae, the architecture, the film arts and the art arts, as well as other forms of artistic creative organization that can be equated with them mentioned, and which cannot be granted state aid under other legislation.
§ 2. The Fund ' shall be used for the following purposes :
1) Benefits for artists within the sections referred to in paragraph 1 (1). 2, included kunts.
2) Shopping art, artistry and artistic formulae works.
3) the retention of the cost of art in public spaces in and around the state buildings and installations of the state, as well as the grant of grants to art in public spaces in and around municipal buildings or other public or to the general public ; available buildings and facilities.
4) Other measures that are suitable for the purpose of meeting the Fund.
5) Support for post performers in the areas referred to in Article 1 (1). 2, included kunts.
§ 3. The Fund is led by a board of directors consisting of the chairmen of the committees referred to in Section 4. The board will elect its chairman.
Paragraph 2. The Management Board shall pay annually and report to the Fund ' s activities.
Paragraph 3. The accounts and the report shall be sent to the Minister of Culture through the representative mentioned in section 5. The same applies to any of the President-in-Office's options.
§ 4. To administer the Fund's resources, 2 committees of the carpeting art, 1 committees for the literary art of art, 2 committees for the key text, including the classical music and 1 committee for the rhythmic music, 1 committee of the arts and crafts and the arts and crafts, artistic formulae, 1 Committee for the Architecture and 1 Committee for the Film and Scene arts. The carving art of the work of the Committees shall be administered by one of the Funds calculated for use in accordance with section 2. 3, and the second means that, moreover, has been used for the art of carjacering.
Paragraph 2. Each committee consists of three artistic members appointed by the Minister of Culture. 2 of the members shall be designated by the representative, and the third Member shall be appointed by the Minister, after obtained the opinion of the representative. Members are selected for 3 years. If a member is appointed before the end of its period of processing, restock shall be made only for the remaining part of the period. Immediately re-election can't take place. The Minister nominates the chairmen of the committees among the members. To the lives of the chairman of the committees of the carving art, the same person shall be appointed. The same person shall be designated as the chairman of the committees of the toned tonekunks. In the Committee on classical music, two of the members must be very knowledgeable in reading the parties.
Paragraph 3. The selections shall be administered independently of the Funds that have been added to them.
Paragraph 4. When the Committee shall administer the Fund resources to be used in accordance with section 2 (2). 3, decided to comply with an application for the implementation of an art project in public spaces, the Committee shall, in the individual case, be supplemented by two representatives designated by the applicant municipality or institution, and the architect of the building, which then participates in the negotiations and the decision on the shape of the task.
§ 5. A representative shall be set up to follow the company ' s activities. The representative shall be appointed in such a way as to :
1) The parties who are the opt-out and represented in the parliament shall designate each 1 member who, at the same time, must be a member of the representative of the State's Array of State.
2) 2 members shall be designated by the local authorities of the Local Authorities of the Local Authorities.
3) 3 members shall be designated by the humanist faculties of the Copenhagen, Aarhus and Odense Universities. 1)
4) 3 members shall be designated by the Federation of the Image Artists.
5) 1 member shall be designated by the Consummerman Cable Society.
6) 3 members shall be appointed by the Academy of Akademics.
7) Two members are appointed by Danish Author and Danish Beauties of the Authors of the European Union.
8) One member is appointed by the Federation of Danske Dramatics.
9) Two members are designated by the Danske Academy.
10) Two members are designated by Danish Compeonist Society.
11) 1 member shall be designated by the conservatorics in Community.
12) Two members are designated by Danske Jazz, Beat, and Folcheminsikauctors.
13) 1 member is designated by Danish Arts Handcrafts.
14) One member is appointed by the Simpler Danske Designers.
15) Member shall be appointed by the Danish Arkitekters Country Association.
16) 1 member is designated by Denmark's Librarian Association.
17) Member shall be appointed by Danske Filminstructors.
18) Two members are appointed by the Free Koreographs, the Danish Dancing Dancing Associate, Danish Scene directors and the Association of Danske Scenographs together.
(19) 1 member is designated by Danish Popowrers.
20) 1 member may be appointed by the Minister of Culture, who shall also appoint the chairman of the representative of the representative of the House.
Paragraph 2. The members of the representative shall be appointed for a period of four years. Redeform may take place once. If a member is appointed before the end of its period of processing, restock shall be made only for the remaining part of the period. Members of the Member State ' s Committee may not simultaneously be a member of other members of the State of State or the State of State and its bodies, unless otherwise provided by this law ; in 3 years, the members of the Committee shall not be able to do so in 3 years, the expiration of the order of the stock shall be appointed to the State of the State and the Committee of the State. For members of committees in accordance with section 4, the members of the Member States shall also apply for three years after the end of the period of time the members of the crew cannot be appointed to another committee after paragraph 4. Members of the State of the State and its committees may also not be appointed for three years after the expiry of the period of time to the Statens Art Committee, cf. § 4. At the same time, membership of the State of the State of the State and the Government of the State is possible, and members appointed by the People's Party must be members of the State's Array of Representatives at the same time. Members designated by the parties to which they are set up and represented in Parliament and by the Local Authorities 'Association must be elected politicians.'
Paragraph 3. The representative shall submit to the Minister from the Management Board the accounts and reports received from the Management Board and the opinion of the comments which it wishes to make to them.
Paragraph 4. The representatives of the State of Art have organized an annual seminar on the role of the art in society.
Paragraph 5. The representatives of the Minister of Culture will be giving a recommendation to the Minister for Culture regarding the benefits to be sought for the life of artists. Proposals for these benefits shall be included in the annual financial laws.
§ 6. For the purpose of those referred to in section 2, the State shall provide a grant to the Fund. Amouns not used in a financial year can be transferred to the next financial year.
Paragraph 2. The Ministry of Culture shall provide the secretarial assistance to the Fund ' s work.
§ 7. The detailed rules on the activities of the representative, of the Management Board and of the committees shall be determined by the Minister of Culture, which shall also lay down the procedures for the allocation of works of the Fund in such a way as to ensure that they are allocated ; the public or the wider community shall be of good use.
§ 8. The law shall enter into force on 1. May 1978.
Paragraph 2. Law No 275 of 18. June 1969 on the State Arts Fund is hereby repealed.
Law No 563 of 24. June 2005 on the amendment of a number of laws in the field of culture (the exchange of local authority reform in the area of culture) comprises the following entry into force, and so on :
Paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on 1. January, 2007. The provisions of paragraph 1. However, 2-6 shall enter into force on the day following the order of the law in Stateside.
Paragraph 2. (excluded)
Paragraph 3. (excluded)
Paragraph 4. (excluded)
Paragraph 5. (excluded)
Paragraph 6. The person who, pursuant to section 5 (5), 1, no. Two, in the State's Arts Fund, appointed by the Councilwoman in Denmark to be a member of the State's Art Foundation's representative, will be appointed as a member of the State. 31. December 2006. With effect from 1. In January 2007, the Local Authorities 'Association of the Local Authorities' Party (KL), pursuant to Article 7 of the draft law, 1, 1 additional member of the representative.
Paragraph 7. (excluded)
Law No 511 of 12. In June 2009 amending the Law on the Array and the State Arts Fund Act, the following entry into force, etc. shall be :
Stk.1. The law shall enter into force on 1. July, 2009.
Paragraph 2. The President-in-Office of the State of the State of the State of the State and for a Danish image of art abroad shall be appointed by the general public. 1. April 2011, cf. § 1, no. 5.
Cultural Ministry, the 14th. January, 2011
Per Stig Møller
/ Karin Marcussen
1) The University of Odense is now the University of South Danish University, which became a reality by a merger of Odense University, the University of Commerce, South and South Yeast University in the autumn of 1998.