Annominations concerning the amendment of the notice of the training of the professional community in the field of enterprise, managing and IT
(Amendment of the Swedes in Electrical Training, the introduction of electronics carrier training in the entry and amendment of the Swedes in Electronics Operator training)
Notice no. 607 of 4. June 2010 on the training of the occupational group entry current, management and IT are amended as follows :
1. Section 2 (2). 1, ITREAS :
' The following vocational training (s) have been placed on this entry :
1) Automation and process training, cf. Annex 1.
2) The data and communication training, cf. Annex 2.
3) Electrician, cf. Annex 3.
4) Electronics and sponge flow, cf. Annex 4.
5) Electronics Operator, cf. Annex 5.
6) Supply Operator, cf. Annex 6.
7) Frontline PC supporter, cf. Annex 7.
8) Frontline radio-TV supporter, cf. Annex 8.
9) Theatre, exhibition and eventings, cf. Annex 9. '
2. I Section 2 (2). 2 and 3, in the following : ' 8 ` shall be replaced by ' 9 `.
3. I Annex 3 Section 6 is replaced. Thus :
" 6. Judgment and evidence, etc.
6.1. As part of the final school year of training, the school in consultation with the professional committee shall conduct a final test. The sample is a Swede. The rules in the notice of examinations and the degree in professional training courses shall be applied.
6.1.1. The final test consists of a written and an oral test. The content of the sample is organised by the school in consultation with the professional committee. The remedies used in the instruction shall be used.
6.1.2. The written test shall be resolved within a period of two hours.
6.1.3. The oral sample lasts up to 20 minutes. The test is based on the content and the content of the training and in part of a practical project being prepared within a maximum of 60 hours during the last period of school training.
6.1.4. The examiner and censors shall provide an overall character of the written test and an overall character of the oral test.
6.1.5. If the examiner and the two censors do not agree on a common assessment, they each give a character. The grade for the test is the average of the character rounded to the nearest character in the scale. If the average is in the middle of two characters, then you will be rounded up. The assessment "passed" could not be rounded. Censorers only participate in the evaluation of the tests.
6.2. In order to be able to receive school evidence, the student must have obtained a confession in each area subject and specialty in the general cycle. Any craft where no character is not given must be implemented according to the rules applicable to the profession.
6.3. For students who finish the training, the Swedes must be passed. In order to pass the test sample, the student has been required to pass both the written and oral test.
6.4. In the case of the completion of the training, the professional committee shall issue an education certificate (Swedish letter) to the student as a proof that the student has acquired competence in the field of training.
6.5. The final test of the certificate of education (Swedish note) is shown by the letter of the certificate. The overall character of the sample shall be an average of the character of the written and oral test.
6.6. The test character set out in the Swedes. The professional committee may, for the well-done Swedish sample, draw up the letter of the Swedes with "Velfulfilled / Sindshared well-done".
4. Appendix 5 the text of Annex 1 shall be replaced by this notice.
Annex 5 to 8 is then replaced by Annex 6-9.
The announcement shall enter into force on the 15th. July, 2011.
The Ministry of Education, the 4th. March, 2011
/ Silvia Fernandez
' Appendix 5
1. The purpose and division of the training
1.1. The training of an electronics operator is intended to ensure that students through school education and training gain knowledge and skills in the following general areas of competence :
1. Automatically and manually assem-ing and repairing products in the electronics manufacturing industry,
2. Management and monitoring of manual and automatic production processes in the electronics manufacturing industry,
3. precision and repairs under microscope in the electronics manufacturing industry,
4. Quality control and diagnosis, and the use of test and measuring equipment in the electronics manufacturing industry,
5. the use of the documentation and execution standards in the electronics manufacturing industry and
6. Production management, optimization and methodological improvement including the safety and environment of the electronics manufacturing industry.
1.2. The students must reach the set of training objectives in the field of training.
1.3. The training ends with the special Electronics Operator.
2. The duration and structure of the training and so on.
2.1. The training will take two years, including the background. School lessons in the main course make 17 weeks.
2.2. The school education class shall be divided into at least two periods of intermediate internship periods.
3. Special competence targets prior to school education in the main cycle
3.1. The special skills targets, the students must comply with the school education training courses in the main course of training, are that the pupils can :
1. the usual HMD and SMD standard components used in the production of electronics production and the values of the values which have been applied to the components ;
2. Make simple manuals, repair, and installation tasks on electronic products ;
3. the use of ordinary measuring instruments for control measurements,
4. Simple Mechanical assembly of electronic devices ;
5. contributing to the maintenance of an ESD-safe environment based on knowledge of how static electricity is generated, and
6. handle epoxy components and are confidential with applicable safety regulations and the use of personal protective equipment.
4. Competent goals of the main cycle
4.1. The Competencies for the main flow, cf. however, section 4.2. 4.4...............
1. perform manual assembly and repair tasks on single and double-sided print fitted with SMD and HMD components ;
2. perform automatic assembly and repair tasks on single and double-sided print,
3. handle epoxy components and is confidential with applicable safety regulations ;
4. contributing to the maintenance of an ESD-safe environment ;
5. manage, monitor and optimize manual production processes, and contribute to problem solving,
6. manage, monitor and optimize automatic production processes, and contribute to problem solving, including the preventive maintenance ;
7. carry out auditing measurements at an entire-and semi-fabricate, according to the control form using standard operating instruments used,
8. perform manual precision load and repairs under microscope,
9. Identify HMD and SMD components as well as used princes with different superfidefinish
10. applying future production standards for the control of montage and repairs on manual and automatic production processes ;
11. Debug and process optimization of production systems and include relevant people in this, including making required recorders and corrective actions,
12. Participin in your quality management, including visual control, and know the pros and cons of visual and automatic inspection ;
13. assess the bottlenecks of bottlenecks,
14. Participate in teamorganised production, and participate in project and development work together with other professional groups ;
15. Exact innovative skills in the performance of productivity activities in production ;
16. communicate and report in connection with the own job function,
17. Work in the fields of employment and energy knowingly in the fields of training in the fields of education, in order to achieve sustainable development,
18. demonstrate understanding of the impact of globalisation on the work processes of the undertaking,
19 to apply IT to work tasks,
Twenty, solving complicated issues in the field of training of training manual electronics production,
Twenty-one, producing complex products within the field of training manual electronics production,
Twenty-two, solving complex issues in the field of training automatically electronics production and
Twenty-three, manufacturing complex products in the field of training automatically electronics production.
4.2. The Competences in section 4.1., nr. 1-19, applies to the entire education.
4.3. You, in section 4.1, no. For the profile of manual electronics production, 20 to 21 shall apply to the relevant competence.
4.4. You, in section 4.1, no. Twenty-two-23, you mentioned the level of competence applicable to the profile automatically electronics production.
5. Subsidies and training of education and training
5.1. The interplay between schools and trainders is described in the education system within the overall framework laid down in the announcement of vocational education and training.
6. Judgment and evidence, etc.
6.1. As part of the last period of school in the training for electronics operator, the school will conduct a final test. The sample is a Swede. Completion of examinations and the degree in professional training courses shall apply.
6.1.1. The final test consists of two essay tasks and a practical task. The content of the tasks shall be organised by the school after consultation with the professional committee.
6.1.2. The first written task shall be resolved within a period of 2 bells and consists of a number of written questions in the field of training objectives in area subject and specialty. During the response, the student has his own notes, manuals, and similar material. The second written assignment shall be based on the production of the trainee production and shall be drawn up in the final internship of the training period. Before commencement of this task, the student must have approval from the school. A separate nature shall be given for each of the two tasks.
6.1.3. The practical task is resolved within a period of 8 clock hours. The student draws up a practical-oriented project in one or both of the fields of the training of the training, manual and automatic electronics production. The practical test is performed by the pupils as a group task or individual task. In group tasks, groups are groupings according to the choices made by the students. Individual examinations individually. The purpose of the project is to show the pupils of the pupils of vocational, general and personal skills of training for education. The project is based on the competence objectives of education.
6.1.4. The test is judged by a teacher and two censors. It is the organisations of the professional committee that appoints and decommission the censorship.
6.1.5. The character of the final test shall be the average of the characters for the two essay tasks that have the weight 1 and the nature of the practical task that has the weight of 2.
6.2. In order to be able to show a school certificate, the student must have obtained a grade as an average of the grades of all the main courses of the main. The student must also have achieved a stock in each area subject and specialty.
6.3. For students who finish the training, the Swedes must be passed.
6.4. In the end of the training, the professional committee shall issue an education certificate to the student as proof that the student has acquired competence in the field of training. ` ;