Publication of the approval of cleaning and disinfection facilities for cloaking animals 1)
In accordance with section 30, section 34, section 67 and section 70 (4), Three, in the law. 432 of 9. In June 2004 on the range of animals, the following shall be :
Approval of cleaning and disinfection sites
§ 1. Cleaning and disinfection sites used for the cleaning and disinfecting of means of transport immediately after they have been used for the transport of live cloaking animals from abroad to Denmark must be approved by the Food Fund.
§ 2. In this notice, the official shall mean any natural or legal person who is using or wishes to use a service.
§ 3. The application for approval must be forwarded to the food-based registration where the cleaning and disinfection area is located.
Paragraph 2. The application must include the name and address of the cleaning and disinfection space and the description of the location and the location.
§ 4. The birthplace of food may take up its approval when five years have passed since the last approval was taken.
Paragraph 2. The food product may revoke an approval where :
1) The cleanup and disinfection area does not meet the conditions laid down, cf. § 8-11.
2) The conditions for approval are substantially amended.
Paragraph 3. The food court is in control of the fact that the cleaning and disinfecting space is continuously meeting the conditions in section 8-11.
§ 5. The Food Board shall decide on approval no later than eight weeks after receipt of the application and all the documents required, cf. however, paragraph 1 2.
Paragraph 2. The period laid down in paragraph 1 1 may be extended once, if the complexity of the case justifies it. The FDA shall justify the extension and duration of the extension and shall forward this to the applicant before the expiry of the time limit laid down in paragraph 1. 1.
Paragraph 3. The applicant shall not operate the cleaning or disinfection area of means of transport used for the transport of live closenders from abroad to Denmark before they have been authorised by the Food Authority.
§ 6. When the Food Authority receives an application for approval, the Food Authority shall send a receipt to the applicant with information on :
1) The case-processing period, cf. Section 5 (5). 1 and 2,
2) the applicant must not operate a cleaning or disinfection space for means of transport which have been used for the transport of live cloaking animals from abroad to Denmark, before they have received approval by the Food Authority, and
§ 7. The person who takes ownership of or responsibility for an approved cleaning and disinfection area must be notified within one week of the date of acceptance of this to the food court.
§ 8. The approval of the cleaning and disinfection space shall be obtained again by significant changes.
§ 9. The cleaning and disinfection area must have facilities for the storage of manure and stockings.
§ 10. Disinfection of means of transport shall be carried out with disinfectants suitable for the disinfecting of means of transport to clown-bearing animals.
§ 11. The cleaning and disinfecting of means of transport, cf. Section 1 shall be documented by the cleaning and disinfection section in writing to the transporters. The cleaning and disinfection area shall keep a copy of the documentation for at least three years and shall, at the request of the food, be required to show the documentation for the food registration.
§ 12. The food was overseeing the cleaning and disinfecting space.
Information to be confidential
§ 13. Officials shall inform the official of the Agency for his contact information for the Management Board.
Penalty and entry into force
§ 14. The penalty shall be penalised by the penalty which is in breach of section 1. 3, sections 8-11 or § 13.
Paragraph 2. The sentence may rise to a maximum sentence for two years if, during the action or omission, the offence has been carried out with carry on or gross negligence, and there is a breach of the infringement proceedings ;
1) any injury to human or animal health or induced danger ; or
2) obtained or intended for the economic benefit of the person concerned itself or others, including savings.
Paragraph 3. Companies can be imposed on companies, etc. (legal persons) punishable by the rules of the penal code 5. Chapter.
§ 15. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. December 2010.
Paragraph 2. At the same time, notice No 1295 of 15. In December 2009, on the approval of cleaning and disinfection sites for means of transport, which have been in contact with clown-bearing animals and so on.
The FDA, the 29th. November 2010
Esben Eoked Rasmussen
/ Stig Mellergaard
1) The commuting shall contain provisions implementing Council Directive 64 /432/EEC of 26. June 1964 on animal health problems relating to intra-Community trade in bovine animals and swine, as amended by Regulation (EC) No 2. The 1255/97 amending and updating of Directive 64 /432/EEC on health problems relating to intra-Community trade in bovine animals and swine, as well as provisions carrying out parts of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive no. 2006 /123/EC of 12. In December 2006 on services in the internal market (EC Official Journal of 2006) No L376, p 36).