Law on the amendment of the Penal Code and the Law of the Law
(Pruning penalties for leaning and establishing close cooperation on the exchange of information between the criminal administration, the social authorities and the police in the case of the release (KSP cooperation))
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the penal code, cf. Law Order no. 1235 of 26. In October 2010, as amended by Section 11 of Law No 718 of 25. In June 2010, the following changes are made :
1. I § 290, paragraph. 2, the following shall be inserted after ' professional ' means ` or professional ` ;
2. I § 303 ' 6 months ` shall be replaced by ' 1 year ` ;
In the law of the court's care, cf. Law Order no. 1237 of 26. In October 2010, as amended by Section 1 of Act 1. 404 of 21. April 2010 and section 2 of the Law No 718 of 25. In June 2010, the following changes are made :
1. § 115, paragraph 1. 1, ITREAS :
' The police may disclose information on the purely private nature of individuals with other authorities if the transfer is deemed necessary for the purposes of :
1) cooperation in the field of crime prevention (SSP-cooperation),
2) police cooperation with the social authorities and the social and treatment sycadium as part of efforts to the socially vulnerable persons (PSP-cooperation), or
3) cooperation between the criminal authorities, the social authorities and the police as part of the action against convicted felons who are released from institutions under the Criminal Corrections, and sentenced under the age of 18, released from institutions, etc. outside the Criminal Corrections, where they are located in accordance with Article 78 (3). 2, in the Act of the Enforcement of Retribution, etc., (KSP-cooperation). `
2. I § 115, paragraph 1. 3, the words ' social and educational areas ' shall be replaced by ' the social, education and employment area `.
Paragraph 1. § 1 shall enter into force on 1. January, 2011.
Paragraph 2. § 2 shall enter into force on 1. April 2011.
The law does not apply to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Givet at the Christiansborg Castle, the 21st. December 2010
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
/ Lars Barfoed