Notice of appointment of members and the setting of the configuration of eligible organisations for the Danish growth Council
Under section 7 (3) of law No. 602 by 24. June 2005 for business promotion, as amended by Act No. 1272 of 16. December 2009 shall be fixed:
§ 1. The Minister for economic and business affairs shall designate pursuant to the law on business promotion section 7, paragraph 2, members of the Danish growth Council as follows:
1) Chairman and four members, appointed personally by the Minister, of which at least one member with an insight into the knowledge-intensive industries,
2) five members, who shall be the Presidents of the regional growth fora, one from each region, appointed on the recommendation of the regional growth fora,
3) two members shall be appointed on the recommendation of the municipal parties,
4) a member shall be appointed on the recommendation of each of the following organizations: DI, Danish Business, Craft Council and agriculture & foods
5) a member shall be appointed by common setting from Danish Construction, Tekniq, the Danish and Danish architectural companies,
6) a member shall be appointed by common setting from bankers, insurance, Pension, Mortgage and Mortgage Council & Association, and
7) two members shall be appointed by common option from the Business Council of the labour movement, LO and CO-Industri.
§ 2. If within the individual groups of options eligible organisations according to § 1, nr. 5-7 are unable to agree on a common option, the Minister for economic and business affairs may request the individual organizations for each to set a member. The Minister may then, between the President-designate, appoint the number of members of the Danish growth Council, as the organisations in question is eligible for, see. law on business promotion section 7, paragraph 1.
§ 3. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. February 2010.
Economic and business affairs, the 28. January 2010 Lene Espersen/Sigmund Lubanski