Chapter 1 Scope of application
Chapter 2 Television company
Chapter 3 Identification and information
Chapter 4 Entry into force
Publication of TV 2/DANMARK A/S ' programme 1)
In accordance with section 38 b, in the law of radio and television, cf. Law Order no. 827 of 26. In August 2009, as amended by law no. 1269 of 16. In December 2009 :
Scope of application
§ 1. The announcement includes TV 2/DANMARK A/S ' public service-programme, in accordance with the permission of section 38 a in the law of radio and television.
§ 2. TV 2/DANMARK A/S may exercise other programme activities in accordance with the rules laid down in Chapter 8 of the law.
§ 3. TV 2/DENMARK A/S must strive for more than half of the broadcasting time on television which does not consist of news, sporting events, competitions, advertising and text television, set aside for European programmes, cf. Annex 1.
Paragraph 2. TV 2/DANMARK A/S must strive for 10%. of the broadcast time on television which does not consist of news, sporting events, competitions, advertising and text television, or 10%. of the programme budget, allocated to European programmes from producers who are independent of broadcasters. A suitable proportion shall be reserved for the only application of new date, i.e. programmes sent out within five years of their production.
§ 4. TV 2/DANMARK A/S must ensure that no programmes are sent, which could seriously damage the physical, psychological or moral development of minors, including in particular programmes containing pornography or unmotivated violence.
Paragraph 2. Other programmes which may harm the physical, mental or moral development of minors may not be sent unless, at the time of the choice of the period of time or by technical measures, that minors in the area of the transmission are normally not seen or they hear the broadcasts. When the programmes are sent in uncoded form, an acoustic warning must be given prior to them, or they must be marked as a visual symbol throughout their duration.
Paragraph 3. The programmes must not in any way incite hatred on the grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Identification and information
§ 5. TV 2/DENMARK A/S must ensure that the viewers and users in connection with television 2/DENMARK A/S ' television company have continuous and immediate access to the following information :
1) TV 2/DANMARK A/S ' name,
2) TV 2/DANMARK A/S ' address,
3) Contact information on TV 2/DANMARK A/S, including TV 2/DANMARK A/S ' e-post address or web site, and
4) Information on the radio and television board as the competent supervisory authority.
Entry into force
§ 6. The announcement shall enter into force on 1. February, 2010.
Paragraph 2. At the same time as the entry into force of the notice, notification no. 1031 of 11. December 2003 on TV 2/DANMARK A/S ' programme company.
Definition of European programmes
1. For the purposes of this notice, European programmes shall be understood :
1) programmes originating in Member States of the European Union,
2) programmes originating in European third countries, which are Parties to the European Convention on Cross-border Television of the Council of Europe, which fulfil the conditions laid down in paragraph 3, and
3) programmes which have been co-produced in the context of agreements relating to the audiovisual sector between the Community and third countries and which meet the conditions laid down in each of the agreements.
2. The application of the provisions of paragraph 1, no. 2 and 3 shall be subject to the condition that the products originating in the Member States are not subject to discriminatory measures in the third countries concerned.
3. The programmes referred to in paragraph 1, no. Paraguators 1 and 2 are programmes that are mainly produced during the participation of authors and employees resident in one or more of the states referred to in paragraph 1 (2). 1 and 2, provided that one of the following three conditions is met :
1) They are produced by one or more of the producers established in one or more of these States.
2) The production of these programmes shall be monitored and controlled effectively by one or more of the producers established in one or more of these States.
3) Co-producers in these states account for the majority of the total costs of co-production, and this is not controlled by one or more of the producers established outside these states.
4. Furthermore, as European programmes in this notice programmes, programmes that are not European programmes as defined in paragraph 1 shall be considered as defined in paragraph 1, cf. points 2 and 3 but produced in the framework of bilateral co-production agreements between Member States and third countries, provided that the majority of the total cost of production is borne by Community co-producers from the Community, and production is not checked ; one or more producers established outside the territory of the Member States.
1) The announcement contains provisions that implement parts of Directive 2007 /65/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. December 2007 amending Council Directive 89 /552/EEC on the coordination of certain laws, regulations and administrative provisions in the Member States concerning the exercise of television broadcasting activities, the EU Official Journal of the European Union, in 332, p. Directive 27, as amended by Directive 97 /36/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30. June 1997, EU-Journouric L202, p. 60.