Overview (table of contents) Chapter 1 scope
Chapter 2 Television Company
Chapter 3 Identification and information
Chapter 4 entry into force
Annex 1 The full text of the ordonnance on TV 2/DANMARK a/s ' programvirksomhed1)
Under section 38 (b) of the law on broadcasting, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 827 of 26. August 2009, as amended by Act No. 1269 16. December 2009, fixed:
The scope of the
§ 1. The notice includes TV 2/DANMARK a/s ' public service program activities under permission under section 38 (a) of the law on radio and television company.
§ 2. TV 2/DANMARK a/s can exert other program activities in accordance with the provisions of Chapter 8.
§ 3. TV 2/DANMARK a/s will seek that over half of the airtime on television, which does not consist of news, sports events, competitions, advertising and Teletext services, devoted to European works, see. Annex 1.
(2). TV 2/DANMARK a/s will seek that 10 per cent of the transmission time in tv that does not consist of news, sports events, competitions, advertising and Teletext services, or 10 per cent of the programme budget, allocated to the European programmes from producers who are independent of broadcasters. An appropriate proportion should be reserved for programmes of new date, IE. programs broadcast at the latest 5 years after their production.
§ 4. TV 2/DANMARK a/s shall ensure that checks are not sent programmes which might seriously impair the physical, mental or moral development of minors, in particular programmes that involve pornography or gratuitous violence.
(2). Other programmes which are likely to impair the physical, mental or moral development of minors, must not be sent unless it by selecting the time of the broadcast or by any technical measure, that minors in the area of secured will not normally hear or see such broadcasts. When programmes are transmitted in encoded form, must be preceded by an acoustic warning them, or they must, throughout their duration, be marked with a Visual symbol.
(3). Programmes must not in any way instigate hatred on grounds of race, sex, religion, nationality or sexual orientation.
Identification and information
§ 5. TV 2/DANMARK a/s must ensure that viewers and users in connection with TV 2/DANMARK A/S's television business has sustained and immediate access to the following information:
1) TV 2/DANMARK a/s ' name,
2) TV 2/DANMARK a/s ' address,
3) contact information for TV 2/DANMARK a/s, including TV 2/DANMARK a/s ' e-mail-address or web site, and
4) information about Radio and television Committee as the competent supervisory authority.
Date of entry into force of
§ 6. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. February 2010.
(2). At the same time as the entry into force of repealed executive order bekendtgørelse nr. 1031 of 11. December 2003 on TV 2/DANMARK a/s ' programme activities.
The Ministry of culture, the 28. January 2010 Carina Christensen/Lars m. Knock Annex 1
Definition of European works
1. in the case of European applications, for the purposes of this Ordinance:
1) works originating in the Member States of the European Union,
2) works originating in European third countries which are parties to the Council of Europe adopted the European Convention on Transfrontier Television, which meet the conditions laid down in point 3, and
3) programs, which are co-produced in the framework of agreements related to the audiovisual sector between the community and third countries and fulfilling the conditions laid down in the various agreements.
2. The application of the provisions of point 1, nr. 2 and 3, shall be conditional on works originating in Member States not subjected to discriminatory measures in the third countries concerned.
3. The programmes referred to in paragraph 1, no. 1 and 2, are programs that are mainly produced during with authors and workers residing in one or more of the States referred to in paragraph 1, no. 1 and 2, provided that one of the following three conditions are met:
1) they are made by one or more producers established in one or more of these States.
2) production of programmes monitored and effectively controlled by one or more producers established in one or more of these States.
3) Co-producers in those States to the total co-production costs by co-production, and the co-production is not controlled by one or more producers established outside those States.
4. in addition, considered as European programmes of this order programs, which are not European works as defined in section 1 of the basic regulation. paragraphs 2 and 3, but that are produced within the framework of bilateral co-production agreements between Member States and third countries, where the majority of the total production cost incurred by the co-producers from the community, and the production is not controlled by one or more producers established outside the territory of the Member States.
Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 2007/65/EC of 11. December 2007 amending Council Directive 89/552/EEC on the coordination of certain laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States concerning the pursuit of television broadcasting activities, Official Journal of the European Union 2007 L 332, p. 27, as last amended by European Parliament and Council Directive 97/36/EC of 30. June 1997, the official journal of the European Union 1997 L 202, p. 60.