Ordinance amending the Ordinance on non-commercial tv in MUX 11)
In executive order No. 882 of 17. September 2009 on non-commercial tv in MUX 1, is amended as follows:
1. Pursuant to section 12 shall be inserted in Chapter 3:
» Identification and information
section 12 (a). Holders of authorisations for the provision of program activities to ensure that viewers in the context of the program operator has constant and immediate access to the following information:
1) of licence holders name
2) The physical address where the authorisation holder is established,
3) contact information about the licence holder, including licence holder e-mail address or web site, and
4) information about Radio and television Committee as the competent supervisory authority. '
2. Annex 2: Definition of European works is replaced by Appendix 1 to this order section 2
The notice shall enter into force on the 1. February 2010.
The Ministry of culture, the 28. January 2010 Carina Christensen/Lars m. Knock Annex 2
' Annex 2
Definition of European works
1. in the case of European applications, for the purposes of this Ordinance:
1) works originating in the Member States of the European Union,
2) works originating in European third countries which are parties to the Council of Europe adopted the European Convention on Transfrontier Television, which meet the conditions laid down in point 3, and
3) programs, which are co-produced in the framework of agreements related to the audiovisual sector between the community and third countries and fulfilling the conditions laid down in the various agreements.
2. The application of the provisions of point 1, nr. 2 and 3, shall be conditional on works originating in Member States not subjected to discriminatory measures in the third countries concerned.
3. The programmes referred to in paragraph 1, no. 1 and 2, are programs that are mainly produced during with authors and workers residing in one or more of the States referred to in paragraph 1, no. 1 and 2, provided that one of the following three conditions are met:
1) they are made by one or more producers established in one or more of these States.
2) production of programmes monitored and effectively controlled by one or more producers established in one or more of these States.
3) Co-producers in those States to the total co-production costs by co-production, and the co-production is not controlled by one or more producers established outside those States.
4. in addition, considered as European programmes of this order programs, which are not European works as defined in section 1 of the basic regulation. paragraphs 2 and 3, but that are produced within the framework of bilateral co-production agreements between Member States and third countries, where the majority of the total production cost incurred by the co-producers from the community, and the production is not controlled by one or more producers established outside the territory of the Member States. '
Official notes 1) Ordinance contains provisions implementing parts of the European Parliament and of the Council Directive 2007/65/EC of 11. December 2007 amending Council Directive 89/552/EEC on the coordination of certain laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States concerning the pursuit of television broadcasting activities, Official Journal of the European Union 2007 L 332, p. 27, as last amended by European Parliament and Council Directive 97/36/EC of 30. June 1997, the official journal of the European Union 1997 L 202, p. 60.