Law on the Change of Law on Social Services and Law of the Law of the Law
(Strengthening action against crime-threatening children and adolism)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the Act of Social Services, cf. Law Order no. 941 of 1. In October 2009, as amended by Section 10 of Law No 434 of 8. May 2006, section 2 of Law No 316 of 28. April 2009 and Law No 407 and 408 both of 21. In April 2010, the following changes are made :
1. I § 13 inserted after paragraph 1. 3 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 4. National knowledge-and specialist advice organisations provide free guidance advice to municipalities on the prevention of crime among children and young people in general and in relation to individual cases. '
Paragraph 4-6 will then be referred to in paragraph 4. 5-7.
2. I § 19 inserted after paragraph 1. 2 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 3. As part of the coherent child policy, cf. paragraph 2, the municipality Board shall draw up a plan for a coherent approach to juvenile crime. `
Paragraph 3 becomes paragraph 3. 4.
3. I § 53 "§ 140 (1) is replaced by" FIVE, ONE. Pct. " to : " § 140, paragraph. THREE, ONE. Pct. "
4. After § 57 b is inserted :
" Criminalises kids and kids
§ 57 c. In the case of children and young people under the age of 18, committed to the crime of crime or other serious crime, the local authority must draw up a plan for action which may counteract any further crime and provide the necessary support to the child or to the child ; Young. The action plan shall be drawn up in cooperation with the child or the young and his family.
Paragraph 2. The municipality Board shall prepare a provisional action plan, cf. paragraph 1, not later than seven days after the municipality has received documentation from the police on the crime of committed crimes. In this regard, consideration must be given to whether it will be appropriate to take a decision on the subject of ungeal, cf. § 57 b.
Paragraph 3. In the case of release, the local authority shall grant young people under the age of 18, who have served a sentence of imprisonment, held in custody or in the detention of a tender for devour. The tender for extinguishing must, as far as possible, be established before the release and have a duration of at least six months after the release. The tender must at least have a level corresponding to a contact after Article 52 (3). 3, no. 7.
Paragraph 4. The local authorities must ensure that all children and young people in secure institutions are offered screening in order to uncover psychiatric problems. The screening will require the consent of the custody of children and young people who are 15 years old.
Paragraph 5. The Social Affairs Minister shall lay down detailed rules on the scope of the screening, including who can perform it and when to perform it. "
5. The following section 65 is added :
" § 65 a. The police will inform the Board of Directors every year in a total of 300 representative information to the local authorities in relation to children and young people who are suspected of having committed acts of violence, other serious crime or repeated crime. In the selected 300 cases, the Anchor Board shall review the local authorities ' efforts to the child or the young person. `
6. I § 66, no. 5, the following shall be inserted after ' 24-hour institutions ` shall be inserted : `, including partially enclosed institutions '.
7. I § 67, paragraph. 1, the following shall be inserted after ' 24-hour institutions ` shall mean the following : ' including partially enclosed institutions '.
8. I Section 70 (3). 3, "§ 140 (1) is replaced by" 8 ' shall be : ' § 140 (1). SIX. "
9. I § 72, stk.1, no. 8, the words ' and '.
10. I § 72, paragraph. 1, no. 9, shall be amended as follows : ' TWO. " for the following : TWO, "
11. I § 72, paragraph. 1, pasted as no. 10 and 11 :
" 10) affixing in partially closed 24-hour institutions after paragraph 123 b (b). 1, and
11) detention after section 123 c. `
12. I Section 74 (4). 1, no. 10, the words ' and '.
13. I Section 74 (4). 1, is inserted after no 10 as new numbers :
" 11) affixing in partially closed 24-hour institutions after paragraph 123 b (b). 1,
12) detention after section 123 c and "
Number 11, then. 13.
14. I Section 74 (4). FOUR, ONE. pkt., the words ' and section 123 (4), 2, " to : section 123, paragraph 1. 2, and § § 123 b and 123 c, `.
15. I § 75, paragraph 1. 1, in the words ' Section 78 (4), The fourth paragraph of Article 78 (4) and ' to : ' 78 (4) FOUR, "
16. I § 75, paragraph 1. 1, is inserted after ' section 123 (1). 2, ' : ' § 123 b, paragraph 1. 1, and § 123 c (3), 1, "
17. I § 123, paragraph 1. TWO, ONE. pkt., inserted after ' during residence in institutions ' shall be inserted : ' or in places of residence `.
18. Before section 123 a is inserted :
"Study of children and young people and residence"
19. I § 123 A (3) (a) 2, the ' head of the institution or the person empowered by the institution may ' to : `, at the name of the 24-hour institutions, including secure departments and partially closed day institutions, and places of residence of the leader of the place of application or the person authorized by the place of application of the place of application of the person concerned. '.
20. The following section 123 is inserted :
' Asplacing in part sealed of the 24-hour institutions
§ 123 b. Partial closed institutions for children and young people aged between 12 and 17 must be used only when it is essential for the social educational treatment to be able to lock down the outer doors and windows during periods, or that the child or the young may be able to : be physically maintained and there is a risk that the child or young person's health or development suffers severe injury due to
1) criminal behaviour of the child or the young,
2) problems of abuse in the child or the young or
3) other behaviors or adjustment problems with the child or young people.
Paragraph 2. In part, the outer doors and windows are locked in semi-closed institutions, and children and young people are physically maintained.
Paragraph 3. The children and the young people-the committee may, cf. § 52, paragraph. 1, and § 58, decide whether to affix a child or a young person in a partially closed institution, cf. paragraph 1.
Paragraph 4. The local authority shall take a decision on the detailed framework and conditions of the specific application of the provisions of paragraph 1. 1.
Paragraph 5. Decision pursuant to paragraph 1. 1 may be taken provisionally in accordance with the rules laid down in section 75 when the conditions for this have been fulfilled.
Paragraph 6. The Social Affairs Minister shall lay down detailed rules for placing on and conditions under a placement of partially closed 24-hour institutions.
Hold immediately after a placement
§ 123 c. The children and adodgeable members of the Committee may decide that children and young people in 24-hour institutions and places of residence may be taken, cf. § 66, no. 4 and 5 may be withheld for up to 14 days after the application of the relevant 24-hour institution or place of residence of the person concerned,
1) it must be considered to be of major importance in order to meet the special needs of a child or the special needs of a young boy ;
2) it is considered to be of crucial importance to the social care system.
Paragraph 2. The Social Affairs Minister shall lay down detailed rules on the procedures and conditions of detention. ` ;
21. § 140 (1) 3 and 4, revoked.
paragraphs 5 to 8 shall then be referred to in paragraph 1. 3-6.
In the law of the court's care, cf. Law Order no. 1053 of 29. In October 2009, as amended by Section 1 of Act 1. 1266 of 16. In December 2009, Section 2 of Law No 73 of 26. 1 January 2010 and section 1 of the Law No 404 of 21. In April 2010, the following changes are made :
1. I § 112, paragraph 1. 2, the word ' police and every municipality ` shall be replaced by the following : "police, the Department of Corrective Services and each municipality."
2. I § 114, paragraph 1. 1, the police and each municipality shall be amended to the police and each municipality.
The law shall enter into force on 1. July, 2010.
Givet at Christiansborg Castle, 26. May 2010
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
/ Benedikte Kiær