Law Amending The Law On Social Services (Tightening Of The Response Options In The Face Of Crime Threatened The Children And Young People) Reprinted Definitive Series
Original Language Title: Lov om ændring af lov om social service(Skærpelse af reaktionsmuligheder over for kriminalitetstruede børn og unge) Omtryk
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=132406
Law amending the law on social service
(Tightening of the response options in the face of crime threatened the children and young people)
WE, MARGRETHE the SECOND, by the grace of God Queen of Denmark, do indeed:
The Danish Parliament has adopted and we know Our consent confirmed the following law:
The law on social service, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 941 by 1. October 2009, as amended most recently by Act No. 552 of 26. May 2010, is amended as follows: 1. In paragraph 57 (b) shall be inserted after paragraph 3 as new pieces: ' (4). The Municipal Council may decide that the child or the young person in relation to a decision about young cold cuts, which implies that the child or the young person must be at home at a specified time, without prejudice. paragraph 3, nr. 2, may be subject to electronic monitoring, when there are specific reasons to presume that the child or the young person will not comply with the announced cuts, and it is estimated that electronic surveillance will be instrumental in getting the child or the young person to comply with the notice.
(5). Decision on electronic surveillance in accordance with paragraph 4 shall be proportionate to the content and purpose of young people notice.
(6). Decision on electronic surveillance in accordance with paragraph 4 shall be taken for a limited period of not more than 1 month at a time. The total duration of electronic surveillance may not exceed 3 months within a period of 12 months. '
Paragraph 4-7 becomes paragraph 7-10.
2. paragraph 57 (b), paragraph 7, there will be paragraph 10, shall be repealed, and replaced by: ' (10). The police can provide assistance to the municipality in the exercise of powers under section 64 (2), when these powers be exercised in respect of a decision concerning young cold cuts.
Paragraph 11. The Minister of Social Affairs may, after negotiation with the Minister of Justice lay down detailed rules on police assistance to the municipalities in connection with implementation of the young cold cuts. '
3. In article 64, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' § § 51, ': ', ' 57 (b).
4. In article 64, paragraph 2, the following is inserted as a 2. item:
» The municipality can pick up and the child or the young person to the site, where young people notice must be met in order to execute the decisions pursuant to section 57 b. ' 5. section 123 (1) is replaced by the following:
» Secured departments in institutions intended for a 24-hour stay for children and young people may only be used, when conditions in each case so require. Isolation, fixation, etc. in institutions intended for a 24-hour stay for children and young people may only be used, when conditions in the individual cases makes it absolutely required. The Minister of Social Affairs shall lay down the rules on the conditions for doing so. Locking on the night of the rooms in secured wards are not considered to be isolation. '
6. In section 167, paragraph 1, shall be replaced by ' paragraph 57 (b), (3) and section 57 4.0 ': ' (b), (3) and (7) '.
7. In section 174 is inserted as paragraph 5: ' paragraph 5. The Minister of Social Affairs may lay down rules on the levying of a fixed rate with the municipalities, when young people under 18 years stay in Prison institutions. '
§ 2 the law shall enter into force on the 1. July 2010.
Given at Amalienborg, the 11. June 2010 Under Our Royal hand and Seal MARGRETHE r./Beni Kiær
Search Translated Laws of Denmark