Law on the amendment of the law on environmental protection 1) 2)
(Expansion of the environmental zone scheme, requirements for environmental zone haemes for foreign vehicles, the possibility of withholding transport funds, etc.)
We, by God's grace, the Queen of the Danes, do our thing.
The parliament has adopted the following law, and we know that the following law has been approved by Parliament's consent :
In the law of environmental protection, cf. Law Order no. 1757 of 22. In December 2006, as amended, inter alia, section 1 of Law No 1. 507 of 17. June 2008 and Law No 509 of 17. June 2008, and at the latest in paragraph 2 of the Act, 1519 of 27. In December 2009, the following changes are made :
1. I § 9 q inserted after paragraph 1. 3 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 4. The Minister for the Environment lays down rules on the obligation of manufacturers, importers and distributors to provide information on the design of person and goods vehicles and their components with a view to their suitability for recovery and recycling and on the environmentally sound level ; safe processing, etc. of served and goods vehicles, including the development and optimization of methods of recycling and recovery of such vehicles and their components, and the progress made by the Secretary of State, and on the progress made by the Secretary of State, How the information is to be provided. `
2. I § 9 q, paragraph. 5, there will be paragraph 1. Paragraph 6 is replaced by two different points. The fourth is to : FIVE. "
3. I section 9 s (1). 2, in section 9 q (s), 3 and 4 "to :" § 9 q, paragraph. 3 and 5. "
4. I ~ 15 a (a) (a) 1, pasted as 2, 3. and Four point. :
5. I § 15 a inserted after paragraph 1. 1 as new paragraph :
" Stop. 2. The local authorities may, by prior authorisation from the Environment Minister, determine the establishment of environmental zones, where there is significant traffic in goods vehicles. In order for a permit to be granted, limit values for particulate particulates shall be exceeded and rules must be issued in accordance with section 15 e. In the assessment of whether authorization may be granted, the environmental and social consequences of the environmental zone shall also be included in the environmental and social impact of the environment. `
6. I ~ 15 a (a) (a) 2, there will be paragraph 1. The third paragraph is replaced by paragraph 3. 1 ' shall mean the following paragraph : One and two.
7. I § 15 a inserted after paragraph 1. 2 that will be paragraph 1. Three, as new ways :
" Stop. 4. If the municipal management board establishes environmental zones for both lorries and buses as goods vehicles, the geographical extent of the environmental zones must always be the same for the vehicles referred to. This also applies to enlargement, curtailment or repeal of paragraph 1. 3. "
8. I ~ 15 a (a) (a) 3, there will be paragraph 1. 5, insert as Act 2. :
" The Minister may lay down detailed rules on the authorisation system in accordance with paragraph 1. 1 and 2, including the duty of the municipal management board to allow environmental measurements to be carried out by accredited companies, experts, experts, laboratories and so on and on the submission of information in particular form. `
9. I ~ 15 a (a) (a) 4, there will be paragraph 1. 6, shall be amended ' paragraph 1. 1 and 2 ` shall be replaced by the following : ONE-THREE.
10. ~ 15 a (a) (a) 5, there will be paragraph 1. Article 7 is replaced by the following
" Stop. 7. The local authorities shall publish decisions on the establishment, extension, reduction or the abolition of an environmental zone. A minimum period of 14 months from the publication of the publication of the municipal management decision on the establishment or geographical extension of an environmental zone for lorries and buses at the time the environmental zone has effect. If the municipal councillor is simultaneously establishing an environmental zone for both lorries and buses as vans, the period shall be 14 months. In the extension of an established environmental zone to cover goods vehicles, the period shall be at least 7 months. ' ;
11. I ~ 15 a (a) (a) 6, there will be paragraph 1. The first paragraph is replaced by paragraph 8. 1 and 2 ` shall be replaced by the following : ONE-THREE.
12. I Section 15 (b) (b) 1, the ' paragraph shall be amended Four-six : " for paragraph 4. 4 and 5. "
13. I Section 15 (b) (b) 2, in two places '. Four-six : " for paragraph 4. 4 and 5. "
14. Section 15 (b) (b) 6, revoked.
15. I § 15 e in environmental zones ' environmental zones ' shall be replaced by ' vehicles in environmental zones `.
16. I § 15 e deleted "§ 15 a,".
17. I § 15 e in section 15 b (b), 2-6, "to :" § 15 b, paragraph. 2-5, "
18. I Article 87 (2). 3, is inserted after 1. Act. :
19. I § 110, paragraph. 1, no. 17, in section 71, paragraph 1 shall be amended. Two, or " to : section 71, paragraph. TWO, "
20. I § 110, paragraph. 1, no. 18, is "§ 73 c." to : "73 c, or".
21. I § 110, paragraph. 1, pasted as no. 19 :
" 19) omits to comply with the police call for surveys pursuant to Article 87 (3). 3. "
22. The following section 111 is inserted :
" § 111 b. The police can withhold transport funds in cases of
1) violation of section 15 b (s), 2, and rules issued in accordance with section 15 (b) (b) ; 5, and section 15 e and
2) waste shipments carried out in breach of the legislation on shipments of waste and the regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the transfer of waste.
Paragraph 2. Retention may be made if it is necessary to ensure a claim for payment of fine, legal costs or confiscation, including the value confiscation, but only until the said amounts are paid or provided security for this. If this does not happen within two months of the final decision of the final decision, the means of transport shall be sought. However, detention cannot be made if the one that was available by the means of transport, when the infringement occurred, was unjustified in its possession.
Paragraph 3. With regard to the implementation of detention, provisions of the rule of law on seizure for the purpose of the confiscation shall apply by analogous use to the changes resulting from paragraph 1. TWO. "
Paragraph 1. The law shall enter into force on 1. July, 2010, cf. however, paragraph 1 2.
Paragraph 2. The Minister shall determine the date of entry into force of section 15 (b) of paragraph 15 (b). 6, cf. this law's § 1, no. 14, and for the entry into force of section 15 b (b), 1 and 2, and section 15 e as amended by the section 1 of this law. 12, 13 and 17.
Givet on Amalienborg, the 15th. June 2010
Under Our Royal Hand and Segl
/ Karen Ellemann
1) The law provides for the implementation of parts of Directive 2000 /53/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18. September 2000 on end-of-life vehicles, (EC Official Journal 2000 No 2) In 269, page 34).
2) Parts of the draft law have, as a draft, been notified in accordance with Directive 98 /34/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (Information Directive), as amended by Directive 98 /48/EC.