Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=132898
Overview (table of contents) Annex 1 Annex 2 Annex 3 Annex 4 Annex 5 Annex 6 Annex 7 Annex 8 The full text of the ordonnance on archival versions under section 5, paragraph 1, article 13, paragraph 1, and section 14 of Decree No. 591 of 26. June 2003 on public archives and public archival activities and after discussion with the municipal and regional parties fixed: Area section 1. The provisions of this Ordinance apply to archival records created by the public administration and the judiciary, and as the State's archives are intended for conservation.
§ 2. Conservation of data from it systems and audio and video must be in the form of archiving versions.
(2). The State Archives for preservation reasons can stipulate that the conservation of other archival material must be in the form of archiving versions.
§ 3. An archive version of the conservation interest data must be manufactured in accordance with the instructions issued by the Reich the Archivist, see. Annex 2-8.
(2). Coat the Archivist can indicate other conservation form than an archival version, produced in accordance with the instructions in annex 2-8, if conservational reasons so dictate.
Production and delivery § 4. Production and delivery of archival versions of data from the State administration and the courts it systems must take place at times to be determined by the State Archives.
§ 5. Production and delivery of archival versions of data from local and regional it systems that contain personal data, must take place before data must be erased. The relevant municipality or region may make agreement on previous times with the receiving file.
(2). Production of archival versions of data from other it systems must take place before data is deleted, or when it is taken out of use.
(3). The State Archives can provide that to produce an archive version of data from a computer system, when it is necessary for preservation.
§ 6. Archive versions of governmental authorities, the data must be approved by the National Archives. Archive versions of municipal and regional authorities, the data must be approved by the receiving file. Archive versions of conservation interest municipal and regional data, which are not covered by the deposit obligation, must be approved by the same public archive that receives the delivery of the authority responsible for providing archiving versions.
(2). Data that is transferred to an archival version, must not be deleted with the authority, before the archive version is approved.
Entry into force, etc.
§ 7. The notice shall enter into force on the 1. September 2010.
(2). Executive Order No. 342 by 11. March 2004 on archival versions of conservation interest data from electronic archive systems is repealed.
(3). Executive Order No. 302 of 16. April 2009 for delivery of audio and video are hereby repealed.
(4). Up to and including 1. July 2011 entered into agreement with public archives that the archive version of the data shall be compiled according to the rules set out in the notice referred to in paragraph 2.
(5). Archive versions of data according to the rules laid down in the notice referred to in paragraph 2 shall be handed over to the concerned public archive before December 31. December 2011.
(6). Coat the Archivist may, on application, grant a derogation to the rules laid down in paragraphs 4 and 5.
Danish national archives, the 20. August 2010 Asbjørn Habib/Kirsten Kristmar Annex 1 Annex 1 Villadsen list of annexes Annex 2 graphical overview of the elements and structure of an archival version Annex 3 Archive version of the it system's data and any documents 3. A. General rules on archiving versions 3. B. Data structure 3 c. Data content 3. D. Information about the archive version
Bilag 4 Datastruktur
4.A. Generelle regler om datastruktur
4.B. Placering af mapper og filer
4.C. Mappen Indices
4.D. Mappen Tables
4.E. Mappen ContextDocumentation
4.F. Mappen Schemas
4.G. Mappen Documents
Bilag 5 Dataindhold
5.C. Konvertering af tabelindhold til digitale dokumenter, lyd, video eller geodata
5.E. Digitale dokumenter
5.F. Lyd og video
5. J. No deterioration Annex 6 Information on archival version 6. A. Archive description file 6. B. Context documentation 6. C. Data on archival version tables 6. D. SQL queries Annex 7 Annex 8 Media Delivery Schedules
Annex 2 Overview of Graphic elements and structure in an archival version Figure 2.1 Annex 3 the archival version of the it system's data and any documents 3. A. General rules on archiving versions 3.1 An archived version consists of: – data structure, see. 3. B – data content, see. 3. (C) – information about the archival version, see. 3. (D) 3.a. 2 an archive version cannot contain encrypted information.
3. A. 3 An archival version must contain all worth preserving data and any documents from a limited period in which there will no longer be addressed in or added data, or take the form of a snapshot and contain all worth preserving data and any documents at a specific time.
3. A. 4 If the archive version of an it system with documents compiled without change of the journal period, or if in connection with change of the journal period happens the transfer of documents to the new period, the documents included in the archival version are marked in such a way in the it system, that they can be excluded from subsequent archiving versions.
3. B. Data structure 3. B. 1 data structure in the archive version consists of: – a folder structure, see. 4. B, illustrated in Figure 2.1.
– a relational database structure on 1. normal form or higher, specified in the index file, see URtableIndex.xml. 4. C. 5.
– other index files in XML, see. 4. C, which structure data on the archive version's overall content, all of the files in the archive version, its context and its documentation any digital documents.
3. C. Data content 3. C. 1 Data content consists of: – table content in standardized data types, see. 5. B.
– any digital documents, audio, video, and spatial data in standardized data formats, see. 5. E-5 g.
3. D. Information on archiving the version 3. D. 1 Information about the archival version consists of descriptions of administrative use, data content and it system, see. Annex 6.
Annex 4 Data structure 4. A. General rules on data structure 4. A.1 in an archival version, all keys have a unique identifier. There must not occur situations where it is necessary to extract parts of the key fields in order to understand the it system's content or function.
4. A. 2 when a value in a field is a code as a representation of a real and unique value, codes must be explained. If the value is not found in a code-or lookup table in it system must be provided in the archive version is generated one or more tables with an indication of the values of the coded fields. Alternatively, code value in the table data by extraction of the archive version is replaced with the actual content.
4. (3) if the documents into a computer system with documents stored in a meaningful structure, this structure in the archive version is transformed into one or more tables.
4. B. location of folders and files 4. B. 1 in the root of the file system on the delivery media, see. Annex 7, must be located one folder labeled with the name. The name consists of the unique archival versionsID with the addition of a suffix '. ', which specifies the order n of the media, where n is a sequential media sequence number starting at 1.
4. B. 2 the archive version content distributed in folders, as shown in Figure 4.1.
Navn på mappe
Indeksfiler, jf. 4.C
Altid på første medie
Tabelindhold, jf. 4. D Yes can be placed freely and distributed over multiple media Context documentation, see ContextDocumentation. 4.E
Altid på første medie
XML-skemaer, jf. 4. Such Schema folder must have two subfolders: standard and localShared Yes Always on first media Documents Any documents, audio, video, and spatial data, see. 4. G No can be placed freely and distributed over multiple mediums 4. B. 3 folders must be named as shown in Figure 4.1.
4. B. 4. (a) A filing versionsID consists of the prefix AVID, a code on 2-4 letters, indicating the recipient archives, as well as an archival version number. The elements are separated by periods.
4. B. 4. b Archive versionsID supplied by the State Archives.
4. B. 5. (a) An archival version, which may not be on one media, see. Annex 7, can be distributed across multiple media.
4. B. 5. b ContextDocumentation Folders, Indices and Schemas must always be located on afleveringens first media.
4. B. 5 (c) of the folder at the root of the subsequent media must contain only the folders whose contents require distribution across multiple media. These folders are named always as specified in Figure 4.1 without the use of a suffix.
4. B. 6 There must be only one of each in Figure 4.1 specified folders on each media.
4. C. Directory Indices 4. C. 1. (a) the directory Indices must contain the following index files with information about the archive version and its contents: – URfileIndex.xml – URarchiveIndex.xml – URcontextDocumentationIndex.xml – URtableIndex.xml 4. C. 1. b If the archive version contains digital documents, audio, video or spatial data, must also contain the following Indices: index file folder – URdocIndex.xml 4. C. 1. (c) All index files must comply with their associated schema, see. Annex 8.
4. C. 2. a URfileIndex.xml must contain a complete list of all the files contained in the archive version. URfileIndex.xml are, however, exempted from this rule.
4. C. 2. (b) For each file in the archive version is specified the information as shown in Figure 4.2.
Angivelse af sti til den mappe i arkiveringsversionen, hvor filen findes
Filens kontrolsum af typen MD5 iht. IETFRFC1321-The MD5 Message-Digest Algorithm: 128 bits (16 bytes) is represented as 32 hexadecimal digits, all specified with either lower-case letters or capital letters (small or capital letters). Requirement of 32 hexadecimal digits results in so call depending on the value used leading zeros 1 Yes 4. C. 3 URarchiveIndex.xml shall contain the information set out in 6.
4. C. 4. a URcontextDocumentationIndex.xml must contain an index of the documents, which can be found in the archival version contextual documentation.
4. C. 4. (b) For each document in the context documentation lists the information, as shown in Figure 4.3.
Forekomst pr. dokument
ID på op til 12 cifre
År, år-måned, år-måned-dag, iht. XML-standarden
Kategori iht. Annex 6, Figure 6.2 1-m Yes 4. C. 5. a URtableIndex.xml must contain an indication of a relational database structure on 1. normal form or higher. All tables in the archive version must be specified.
4. C. 5. b ' URtableIndex.xml ' must comply with the General XML schema ' URtableIndex.xsd ', see. 4. F.
4. C. 5. (c) If a field must have a value of NULL, there must be specified in the ' URtableIndex.xml ' value ' true ' for column's corresponding element ' system.Nullable '.
4. C. 6. a URdocIndex.xml will form the link between each document and its location. ' URdocIndex.xml ' shall also include information about the original file names, file documents in the archive version as well as any parent documents. ' URdocIndex.xml ' must not contain information about the documents in the context of the documentation.
4. C. 6. (b) For each document in the URdocIndex.xml shall set out the information, as shown in Figure 4.4.
Forekomst pr. dokument
ID, som entydigt udpeger det enkelte dokument
ID på op til 12 cifre
ID på overordnet dokument
Navn på det lagringsmedie, som dokumentet ligger på
Dokumentsamlingsmappe, som dokumentet ligger i
Angivelse af filens navn (inkl. ekstension) i it-systemet
Angivelse af filens f ormat in archival version Extension, see. 4. G. 8 1 Yes gmlXsd Schema To GML files specify reference to the schema to use for validation of that GML file free text 0-1 No 4. D. Folder Tables 4. D. 1 Folder Tables must contain one directory for each table in the archive version.
4. D. 2. a Folder for a table named ' table [series number] '.
4. D. 2. (b) The sequential numbering begins with 1. Leading zeros shall not be used.
4. D. 3 Folder for each table must contain two files: – table [series number] .xsd – table [series number] .XML 4. D. 4 ' table [series number] .xsd ' is an XML schema, which only specifies the structure for each table in question, and must be in accordance with the XML instance is ' URtableIndex.xml ', see. 4. C. 5. (a) that specifies the structure of the whole relational data base, including all of the tables.
4. D. 5 ' table [series number] .XML ' is an XML instance that contains the data for that table, and its structure should be in accordance with the corresponding XML schema ' table [series number] .xsd '.
4. D. 6 If a field in a table can have a value of NULL, the column in the related table (' table [series number] .xsd ') contain attribute nillable = ' true '. Similarly, XML instance (' table [series number] .XML ') element contain the attribute xsi: nil = ' true ' meaning of. The W3C standard for handling NULL values in XML.
4. E. ContextDocumentation 4. E. Folder 1 Folder ContextDocumentation must contain one or more document collection folders with kon text documentation, see. 6. B.
4. E. 2 A document collection folder with contextual documentation may contain up to 10,000 briefcases.
4. E. 3 Document collection folders named» docCollection [series number] ', starting with 1. The name must be unique within the ContextDocumentation.
4. E. 4 each document in contextual documentation to assign an ID of up to 12 digits. The ID must be unique within the ContextDocumentation.
4. E. 5 A document folder must contain one document, which consists of one or more files of the same format and named with the ID. Leading zeros shall not be used.
4. E. 6 a document's file (or files) are named sequentially with a number, starting at 1 and its extension, see. 4. G. 8 4 f. Directory Schemas 4. F. 1 Directory Schemas must be divided into standard and localShared subfolders.
4. r. 2 the standard directory should contain the schemas for the archive index files version, see. Annex 8, as well as W3C standard XML schema, see. http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema.xsd.
4. F. 3 For forms URfileIndex.xsd, URarchiveIndex.xsd, URcontextDocumentationIndex.xsd, URtableIndex.xsd, doc URIndex.xsd, as well as W3c standard XML schema, which must always be used the schemes, as the State's Archives makes available. The schemas and their naming may not be changed in the archive version.
4. F. 4 localShared Folder must contain any GML-forms, which are not located together with that GML document, see. 4. G. 7.
4. G. the Documents 4. G. 1 the Documents must contain one or more document collection folders, however a maximum of 10,000.
4. G. 2 Document collection folders named» docCollection [series number] ', starting with 1. The name must be unique within the Documents.
4. G. 3 A document collection folder can contain up to 10,000 briefcases.
4. G. 4 each document must be in the archive version is assigned a ID of up to 12 digits. The ID must be unique within the Documents.
4. G. 5 A document folder must contain one document, which consists of one or more files of the same format and named with the ID. Leading zeros shall not be used.
4. G. 6 a document's file (or files) are named sequentially with a number, starting at 1 and its extension. Leading zeros shall not be used.
4. G. 7 For GML files are stored in the same folder as the relevant schema GML file, and will be named with fort flow number followed by .xsd, see. However, 4. G. 7. Leading zeros shall not be used.
4. G. 7. a GML schema can alternatively be stored in the schema folder, which is named localShared, jf. 4. Such as GML-forms in the folder localShared will be named ' localSchema [series number] ', starting with 1.
4. G. 8 the use of lateral 4. G. 8. (a) the Documents in TIFF format must have extension tif.
4. G. 8. (b) Documents in format MP3 must have extension mp3.
4. G. 8. c Documents in format MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 must have extension mpg.
4. G. 8. (d) documents in format JPEG-2000 jp2 must have extension.
4. G. 8. e Documents in format GML must have extension gml.
4. G. 8. such Documents in the format of the WAVE must have the extension wav.
4. G. 9 ability to forward search mainly related documents should be transferred to the archive version after the receiving file's detailed instructions.
Annex 5 Data Content Archiving version's data content consists of table contents of standardised data types and of any digital documents, audio, video, and spatial data in standardized formats.
5. A. table contents 5. A.1. (a) in accordance with the table structure, which is defined for each table in each of its associated XML schema named ' table [series number] .xsd ', see. 4. (D), each table is found in an XML instance named ' table [series number] .XML '.
5. A. 1. (b) The sequential numbering begins with 1. Leading zeros shall not be used.
5.2 the contents of each field must be cleaned of any front and trailing white space characters.
5. B. Data types 5. B. 1. (a) the standardized data types to be used for table contents are listed in Figure 5.1. They are an extract of data types from standard SQL: 1999 represented as data types in W3C XML Schema Language 1.0.
5. B. 1. b it's data type in the W3C XML Schema Language 1.0, which is to be used.
The translation of data types in SQL: 1999 is indicated in order to show how the translation of data types in W3C XML Schema Language 1.0 is to be made.
CHAR, CHARACTER, NCHAR,
NATIONAL CHAR, NATIONAL CHARACTER, VARCHAR,
NATIONAL CHARACTER VARYING
INTEGER, SMALL INTEGER
integer Decimal NUMERIC, DECIMAL, FLOAT, DOUBLE PRECISION, REAL decimal Boolean BOOLEAN boolean hexadecimal CHAR, CHARACTER, NCHAR, NATIONAL CHARACTER, NATIONAL CHAR, VARCHAR, CHARACTER VARYING, NATIONAL CHARACTER VARYING hexBinary Date
TIME[WITH TIME ZONE]
TIMESTAMP[WITH TIME ZONE]
5.B.2 Datatypen string må kun indeholde ikke-opmærket tekst, som umiddelbart kan fortolkes .
5. B. 3 Data type boolean can see. W3C only assume the values 1; 0 or true; false.
5. B. 4 Data types date, time and DateTime can be used with or without Time Zone.
5. C. Conversion of table content to digital documents, audio, video or spatial data 5. C. 1 Table content must comply with the specified data types, see. 5. B. It follows that the data content in tabular form from an it system, which will be transferred to an archival version and which cannot comply with this requirement, must have its data content converted as follows: 5. C. 1. (a) for digital documents, audio, video or spatial data, since the content is converted to the format, as evidenced by the 5th E-5 g.
5. C. 1. b to table contents of data type string, see. 5. B, with different content than the allowable data type is deleted.
5. C. 2 the receiving file indicates whether a specific content should be handled in accordance with. 5. C. 1. a or 5. C. 1. b.
5. D. Text format 5. D. 1 Unicode encoding 5. D. 1. (a) the Data in the archive index files and table version's content must be encoded as well-formed UTF-8 as specified in ISO/IEC 10646:2003 Annex D and as described in The Unicode Standard 5.1, Chapter 3.
5. D. 1. b The encoded characters must be valid Unicode scalar value. Surrogates/RC-elements and Unicode noncharacters should not be used.
5. D. 1. (c) no characters in Private Use Area must be entered.
5. D. 1. (d) Control code characters from and with #x00 up to and including #x1F are not allowed with the exception of the control code characters tab (TAB) #x09, linefeed (LF) and carriage return (CR) #x0A #x0D.
5. D. 2 XML encoding 5. D. 2. (a) according to the XML standard applies the rules for how those characters, as shown in Figure 5.2.
"" Recommended 5. D. 2. (b) the characters from and with #x7F and with #x9F must be entered with their decimal or hexadecimal character reference.
5. D. 2. c CDATA sections must not be used.
5. E. Digital documents 5. E. 1. (a) a digital document, see. However, 5. (F) and 5 (G), should be stored in one of the following formats: – the graphical bitmap format TIFF, version 6.0 baseline.
– JPEG 2000 in accordance with the standard ISO/IEC 15444-1:2004. Information technology--JPEG 2000 image coding system--Part 1: Core coding system.
5. E. 1. b It is permitted to use both formats within the same archive version.
5. E. 2 Documents in TIFF to be compressed in accordance with the following rules: 5 compression. E. 2. a black and white documents compressed using CCITT/TSS grp. 3, grp. 4, Packbits or LZW.
5. E. 2. b Documents with shades of gray or colors to be compressed with LZW or Packbits.
5. Such Audio and video 5. F. 1 audio files must be stored in accordance with standard MP3 DS/EN ISO/IEC 11172-3.
5. r. 2 the receiving file can allow audio files delivered in the format WAVE LPCM as specified in multimedia Programming Interface and Data Specifications 1.0. IBM Corporation and Microsoft Corporation, August 1991. However, limited to bit depths that are whole multiples of 8.
5. F. 3 Video files must be stored in accordance with one of the following standards: – MPEG-2 DS/EN ISO/IEC 13818-2. Any sound can be encoded as MP3, as specified in ISO/IEC 13818-3.
– MPEG-4 AVC DS/EN ISO/IEC 14496-10 (ITU-T h.264). Video can be encoded as specified in ISO/IEC 14496-10. Any sound can be encoded as AAC, as specified in ISO/IEC 14496-3. Video and audio are wrapped in MPEG-4 format as defined in ISO/IEC 14496-14.
5. G. Geodata 5. G. 1 Data from geographical information systems as well as other spatial data is stored as GML files iht. GML 3v3. DK, the Danish profile of GML standard ISO 19136.
5. G. 2 GML files that are larger than 1 GB, broken down into units in accordance with the receiving file's instructions.
5. G. 3 each GML file, if applicable. After the breakdown of the basic regulation. 5. G. 2, is treated as a separate document in the Periodenøgle field. rules for 4 G.
5. G. 4 the necessary XML schemas for validation of GML files must be included in the archive version.
5. H. Compression 5. H. 1 An archival version must not be compressed in addition to the compression, which is directed to or consequences of the document formats required for use of archival version, see. 5. (E) and 5 (F).
5. I. Optimization 5. I. 1 the receiving file can in a case-by-case decision on reduction of documents space usage, URf.eks. by assigning the use of optimal bit depth.
5. J. No impairment 5. J. 1 in connection with generating the archive version, there should not be a quality deterioration of the documents, including audio and video, in addition to whatever might be a consequence of the required format to use for archival version or the instructions, which, incidentally, is given by the receiving file.
Annex 6 Information on archiving the version information on the archival version consists of the following elements: – Archive description file, see. 6. (A).
– Contextual documentation, see. 6. B.
– Data on the archive version tables (table index), see. 6. C.
– If applicable. SQL queries, see. 6. (D).
6. A. Archive description file 6.1 Any archival version must contain an archive description file with an indication of the information in the Periodenøgle field. Figure 6.1.
6. A. 2 Archive description file will be named URarchiveIndex.xml and must comply with the corresponding schema, see. Annex 8.
6. A. 3 contents of archive description file is determined after discussion between the authority and the receiving file afleverende.
Unique identifier assigned to the archive version of the State Archives Archive versionsID, as defined in this familiar lication 1 Yes archiveInforma tionPackageID Previous Previous handing Unique archiving the version ID of the previous drop-off from the same it system Archiving versionsID, as defined in this or previous known lication 0-1 No
archivePeriod Boot Archive version start date start date for the delivered data year, year-month or year-month-day 1 Yes archivePeriod Than Archival version end date ending date for the delivered data year, year-month or year-month-day 1 Yes
archiveInforma-tionPacketType Connect delivery indication of whether the archive version is a final passing Boolean value 1 Yes creatorName Archive creates The or the authorities there, who have created arkivaliet. Can also be organizational units within an authority or other contributors to arkivaliet free text 1-m Yes creationPeriod-Start File creates start date For each archive set, creates when archive creates has begun to add data to it system this year, year-month or year-month-day 1-m Yes creationPeriod Than
Archive creates end date For each archive set, creates when archive creates ceased to add data to it system this year, year-month or year-month-day 1-m Yes archive Type Archive version period type indication of whether we are talking about a complete archival period/year, or whether it is a snapshot Boolean value 1 Yes
Det officielle navn på it-systemet, hvor alle forkortelser er opløst
Alternative navne på it-systemet
systemPurpose System purpose
Beskrivelse af formålet med at oprette og drive it-systemet
It-systemets centrale population og centrale variabler
Angivelse af, o m der i systematisk form er registreret regionsnumre i it-systemet
Angivelse af, om der i systematisk form er registreret kommunenumre i it-systemet
Angivelse a f, om der i systematisk form er registreret CPR-numre i it-systemet
Angivelse af, om der i systematisk form er registreret CVR-numre i it-systemet
Angivelse af, om der i systematisk form er registreret matrikelnumre i it-systemet
Angivelse af, om der i systematisk form er registreret BBR-numre i it-systemet
Indication of whether in systematic form are registered WHO-disease codes in it system Boolean value 1 Yes sourceName Data source other it-systems as has supplied data to the it system (lookup, transfer, correlation, etc.)
Free text 0-m No userName Data users other it systems that have used data from the it-system (lookup, transfer, correlation, etc.)
Free text 0-m No predecessorName Predecessor systems Systems that have previously performed the same function free text 0-m No form Version FORM version details of the version of the FORM (the common public business reference model) the following categorization is retrieved from
Valid FORM-ver-sion numbers 1 Compulsory toric for it system is from public authorities formClass FORM classification, Categorization of archival version iht. FORM Any valid FORM-iht reference. the specified version of FORM 1-m Compulsory toric for it system is from public authorities formClassText FORM-clear text FORM classification-classification in clear text-text 1-m Compulsory toric for it system is from public authorities containsDigital Documents digital documents contained (A) ngivelse of digital documents in the archive version, besides contextual documentation Boolean value 1 Yes searchRelated OtherRecords Search tool for other cases or documents an indication of whether the archive version is an indispensable search tool for paper documents or cases/cases/documents in another it system Boolean value 1 Yes relatedRecords Name
Direct archival reference to the archives, as the archive version is free text search means 0-m Yes, if the answer is Yes on the fore-going ques target system File Concept Existence of sagsbegreb in the it system, specifying that the it system has a sagsbegreb, understood as a registered relationship between objectively related documents Boolean value. Can only be true if there are digital documents in it-system 1
Yes multipleData Collection SOA architecture indication whether it system is composed of data and, where appropriate, documents from multiple different it-systems in a service-oriented architecture Boolean value 1 Yes personal Data RestrictedInfo personal data an indication of whether the archive version is sensitive personal information in the Periodenøgle field. privacy law Boolean value 1 Yes otherAccessTypeRestrictions Fristfor lean lowing information indication of whether in archiving the version information is available, that can make longer availability period, moreover, Boolean value 1 Yes archiveApproval Authentication archive
Indication of which public archive, which approves the archive version identification of the relevant archive (2-4 characters) 1 Yes archive Restric-mation Available hedsbegræns ences indication of arrangements for access to the material. The element can be used after the receiving file modalities Text 0-1 No 6. B. Context documentation 6. B.1 Any filing version must contain documents, which documents the it system's administrative function and structure and functionality.
6. B. 2 the receiving file defines the following discussion with the afleverende authority, which documents are to be delivered, including the points in Figure 6.2, which is not relevant to document in the concrete delivery.
6. B. 3. (a) the documents may be classified in one or more of the categories, as shown in Figure 6.2.
6. B. 3. b information about categorisation will be recorded in the index file, see contextDocumentationIndex. 4. (C). 4.
6. B. 4 Documents to be stored in one of the archival version allowable document formats, see. 5. E-5 f.
1. Documentation concerning the administrative use of the it system Element name Description 1. (a) systemPurpose It system purpose 1. b systemRegulations It the system's legal and regulatory framework 1. c systemContent It system content, population and specific concepts
1. d systemAdministrativeFunctions It system administrative functions 1. e systemPresentationStructure It system presentation structure 1. Provision of data for system Data Commissions 1. g system Data Transfer transfer of data
1. (h) systemPreviousSubsequentFunctions Data and functions common with predecessor and successor systems 1. systemAgencyQualityControl in the Authority's own quality control 1. j systemPublication Publication by and about data 1. k systemInformationOther Second
2. Documentation relating to the it system's technical design, operation and development item name Description 2. (a) the operational Information Operating System version's building 2. b operationalSystemConvertedInformation Conversion with, the authority 2. c operationalSystemSOA
Documentation of composition of data and any documents from multiple different it-systems in a service-oriented architecture 2. d operationalSystemInformationOther Other 3. Documentation concerning the handing over of data Element name Description arkivskabers 3. (a) the archivalProvisions file's rules, including return note 3 (b) of the archivalTransformationInformation documentation of conversion from operating version for archival version 3. c archivalInformationOther
4. Documentation related to the file's receipt of data (to be completed by the receiving file) Element name Description 4. (a)
5. Documentation on the archive's preservation of the archive version (to be completed by the receiving file) Element name Description 5. (a) archivalMigrationInformation Conversion of archive 5. b archivalInformationOther Second 6. Other documentation Element name Description 6. (a) informationOther Second 6 c. Data on archival version tables 6. C. 1 An archival version must include proof of the archive version tables and relationships (table index). Table index shall contain the information, as shown in Figure 6.3 below.
1. Oplysninger om databasen
Forekomst pr. database
Format version, altid "1.0"
Kort navn på databasen
0-1 Yes, if the information is available in the database 1. c databaseProduct database name and version of the product from which the archiving of data is made 0-1 Yes, if the information exists in database 2. Oplysninger om tabeller og views
Forekomst pr. arkiveringsversion
Liste over tabeller i databasen
Liste over views i databasen
0-1 Yes, if included in the archive version 3 views. Oplysninger om de enkelte tabeller
Forekomst pr. tabel
Tabelnavn. Cannot begin with a number.
Navn på mappen som indeholder tabel og tilhørende skema
Beskrivelse af tabellens indhold og betydning
Liste over kolonner i tabellen
Fremmednøgle i tabel
Ja, hvis der findes fremmednøgler
Angivelse af antal rækker i tabellen
4. Oplysninger om kolonner
Forekomst pr. kolonne
Entydig identifikation af kolonne. Begins with the letter ' c ' followed by the number of the column's place in the table.
type of Original Original data type 0-1 Yes, if the information is available in the database 4. e defaultValue Default value for fields in column 0-1 Yes, if the information is available in the database 4. (f) indication of whether the nullable fields in the column can be "NULL". Boolean value.
Beskrivelse af kolonnens indhold
Angivelse af kolonnens funktion iht. Figure 6.4 figure 6.5 and Figure 6.6 0-m Yes if the column is one of the specified functions 5. Oplysninger om primærnøgler
Forekomst pr. nøgle i tabel
Navn på primærnøgle. The name must be unique within the archive version and be in accordance with the rules for constraint names in standard SQL1999 1 Yes 5. b column originally name columns in the primary key 1-m Yes 6. Oplysninger om fremmednøgler
Forekomst pr. nøgle
Navn på fremmednøgle. The name must be unique within the archive version and live up to the rules for constraint names in standard SQL: 1999 1 Yes 6 (b) of the table to which the foreign key referencedTable refers to 1 Yes 6. (c) the reference originally name the columns that comprise the foreign key 1-m
Oprindeligt navn på de kolonner, fremmednøglen refererer til
7. Oplysninger om views og forespørgsler
Forekomst pr. forespørgsel eller view
Navn på view
Original SQL-forespørgsel, som definerer view eller SQL query, which is formed specifically for archival version 1 Yes 7. c description Content and importance of the view, or SQL query 0-1 Yes, if they can be pulled from the database or in the case of queries that are generated specifically for archival version 6. C. 2 Systemviews are not included.
6. C. 3 the receiving file may indicate that the most significant views must have a description, see. Figure 6.3, 7. c.
6. C. 4 to be whith special information for it systems with the recording of information about documents.
6. C. 5 For archival versions of it systems, as mentioned in 6 c. 4, columns that contain particular information, see. Figure 6.4-figure 6.6, identified via item functionalDescription of the basic regulation. Figure 6.3, 4. h.
6. C. 6 The Special information specified in Figure 6.6, whith in so far as they are registered in the it system. If the information in Figure 6.6 not found registered in it system must be provided in connection with the delivery agreement, any alternative markups, which ensures identification of thematically related documents, see. existing provisions to that effect.
Figure 6.4 Markup of columns with fixed information in archival versions of it systems with registration of documents shared by several authorities Information Description Authority identify the column or columns in the archive version, which contains information about the authority, which has registered the case or document Figure 6.5 Markup of columns with fixed information in archival versions of it systems with documents
Information Description Udfaldsrum in table data Document identification is used to specify the column or columns in the archive version, which describes the documents relating to the unique identification
Storage form used to specify the column or columns in the archive version, which describes whether the document is stored digitally, on paper or in part on paper or wholly digital = 1, paper = 2, not applicable = 3 Delivered by the handing over of snapshots, etc. are used to specify the column or columns in the archive version, which describes whether the document has already been delivered in an earlier Archive version Previously handed = 1 , not earlier handed = 2 Figure 6.6 Markup of columns of information in archival versions of it systems with registration of documents Information Description Sagsidentifikation the column or columns in the archive version, which describes these proceedings are unique identification Sagstitel the column or columns in the archive version, which contains proceedings titles
Document title the column or columns in the archive version, which contains documents relating to the titles/descriptions Document date the column or columns in the archive version, which contains information about documents relating to the ship and receipt dates sender/recipient the column or columns in the archive version, which contains information about a document's Digital signature The sender or recipient, or the columns in the archive version, which contains information that is extracted from a digital signature
FORM the column or columns in the archive version, which contains the reference to the FORM (the common public business reference model) Rejects the column or columns in the archive version, which includes information about conservation and disposal 6. D. SQL queries 6. D. 1 the receiving archive can provide that to an archival version must be defined a number of SQL-queries to the documentation of the specific contexts in the archive version.
6. D. 2 SQL queries are formulated according to the standard SQL: 1999 (core).
6. D. 3 Queries are placed in ' information about the views and queries ' in the table index see. Figure 6.3, 7, and named after the Authority's own choice, except that the name of the corresponding queries starting with ' AV '.
Annex 7 Delivery Media 7. A. 1 Archiving versions can be delivered on CD-R, DVD-R or USB media.
7.2 the number of CD-R and DVD-R in one delivery shall not exceed 10, unless otherwise agreed between the authority and receiving afleverende archive.
7.3 The afleverende authority and the receiving file can make agreement on the handing over of other media or other methods for transporting data.
7. A. 4 the receiving file may permit an archive version is encrypted during transport.
Annex 8 Schemes completed schemes to use for the creation of an archival version can be downloaded from the State Archives home page
Search Translated Laws of Denmark