Ordinance amending Ordinance of the health advisory agreements for bovine holdings section 1 of Executive Order No. 786 of 25. June 2010 about health advisory agreements for bovine holdings shall be amended as follows: 1. In article 5, paragraph 1, shall be inserted after ' (on the stable or udegående) «:» per 1. January '.
2. section 15 (1) (8). 1, is replaced by the following: ' 1) Crew does not exceed the limit values laid down for antibiotics consumption and mortality, which is published on the homepage of the Danish Food Administration, URwww.fvst.dk, «3. § 30 shall be replaced by the following: ' § 30. Stable school participants must designate a Coordinator (facilitator) for all shed school visits for a period of at least one year.
(2). Coordinator must be a veterinarian or an agricultural consultant.
(3). Coordinator shall have completed a course with a content that is at least equivalent to that which is described at the Food Agency's website, www.fvst.dk. Documentation for completed course must on request or handed over to the supervisory authority. '
4. section 38 (3), is repealed.
5. In paragraph 49, 3. Indent is deleted or ' hand over '.
6. In section 49 paragraph 2 shall be inserted: ' (2). For the treatments referred to in paragraph 1, no. 1, must vet only supply medicinal products to the first 5 days. '
7. In article 50 paragraph 4 is added: ' (4). The number of cows in the herd is the quantity, as per 1. January in the year in question is registered in CHR. '
8. In section 51 shall be added as paragraph 4: ' (4). The number of cows in the herd is the quantity, as per 1. January in the year in question is registered in CHR. '
9. In paragraph 54, 3. Indent, the words ' or extradite '.
10. In section 54 shall be added as paragraph 2: ' (2). For the treatments referred to in paragraph 1, no. 1, must vet only supply medicinal products to the first 5 days. '
11. Annex 1, type of contract, is replaced by the text in annex 1 to this notice.
section 2 of the notice shall enter into force on the 1. September 2010.
Food Agency, 27. August 2010 Jan Mousing/Anne Rath P Annex 1 ' contract type (ticked)-multidisciplinary health advice-Health advice parlour school-opt-in module 1-Only for slaughter (young) on the above CHR-nr.
-Add on module 2 '.