Executive order amending Executive order on classification tasks and powers to the forest and nature Agency
section 1 of the Decree No. 781 of 24. June 2010 about henlæggelse af functions and powers to the forest and nature Agency is amended as follows: 1. In the first sentence shall be inserted after ' law No. 533 of 6. June 2007 on the national parks «:», article 25 of law No. 647 of 15. June 2010 on a test center for large wind turbines at Østerild '.
2. In paragraph 2 shall be inserted after ' law on the protection of the outer Cook in tøndermarsken ': ', Act on a test center for large wind turbines at Østerild '.
3. Under section 20 shall be inserted in Chapter 2: ' law about a test center for large wind turbines at Østerild
(Law No. 647 of 15 June 2010) section 20 (a). The following functions and powers in accordance with law about a test center for large wind turbines at Østerild performed by the forest and nature Agency: 1) carry out the operation, including natural care, of the State-owned natural areas; § 2, paragraph 3.
2) set requirements for the external design of buildings; section 6 (1).
3) Allow to section 6, paragraphs 1 and 2, be waived if there is a functional justification therefore; section 6, paragraph 4.
4) decide to forest and vegetation, etc. in the test area, in measurement range West of the test area and in the wind field should be cleared to the extent necessary for the establishment and operation of the test centre; § 8, paragraph 1.
5) Establish replacement forest on federal and private land; § 8, paragraph 4.
6) Perform remedial action; § 9.
7) Acquire real property; section 15 (1).
8) Expropriate immovable property in wind field and test and measurement area, when it is necessary for the establishment and operation of the test centre and perform powers after easements imposed in connection therewith; section 15, paragraph 2.
9) Receive request to buy property; section 15, paragraph 4.
10) Allow to request in accordance with article 15, paragraph 4, shall be lodged later than provided for in article 15, paragraph 5, if special circumstances; section 15, paragraph 6.
11) join the requirements on værditabs payment for properties taken over from article 15, paragraph 4; section 15, paragraph 9.
12) divide up and sell or lease the land to be used for mill sites; section 16 (1).
13) Determine how the operators must restore the test area for forest and nature purpose; section 26 (3). '
4. In section 21 shall be added as paragraph 2: ' (2). Decisions taken by the forest and nature Agency in accordance with paragraph 20 (a) may not be appealed to the Minister. The decisions are final, unless they act on the procedure for expropriation of real property, see. lovbekendtgørelse nr. 1161 by 20. November 2008, an appeal may be lodged to the valuation the Commission. ';
section 2 of the notice shall enter into force on the 1. October 2010.
The Ministry of the environment, the 14. September 2010 Karen Ellemann/Hans Henrik Christensen