Ordinance Amending The Ordinance On Driving Licences (Duration Of A/t-Course Certificate And Extension Of The Deadline For The Exchange Of Driving Licences, Etc.)
Original Language Title: Bekendtgørelse om ændring af bekendtgørelse om kørekort(Gyldighedstid for A/T-kursusbevis og forlængelse af fristen for ombytning af kørekort m.v.)
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0710.aspx?id=134109
Ordinance amending the Ordinance on driving licences
(Duration of A/T-course certificate and extension of the deadline for the exchange of driving licences, etc.)
In executive order No. 304 of 2. April 2009 on driving licences, as amended by Decree No. 766 of 23. July 2009 and order No. 1337 by 16. December 2009, shall be amended as follows: 1. Article 40 shall be inserted after paragraph 5 as new paragraph: "(6). The certificate must by submission of application for controlling driving test shall be no more than one year old. '
Paragraph 6 becomes paragraph 7.
2. In section 53, paragraph 3, the words ' the timing of the controlling driving test, which passed ' to: ' the timing of the practical test, whereby the overall controlling driving test passed '.
3. In section 79 shall be inserted after paragraph 1 as new paragraph: "(2). The special driving instruction may not commence before the decision on the driving ban is final. '
Paragraph 2 becomes paragraph 3.
4. In article 92, paragraph 2, the words ' a month ' to: ' 90 days '.
5. section 93 (2) is replaced by the following: ' (2). A driving licence is not issued in an EU or EEA country, as well as driving licence issued on the basis of such a licence shall permit the holder to produce the same vehicles in Denmark, which it justifies to lead in the country of issue, for up to 90 days after the date on which the condition of normal residence are met. However, it is a condition that the driving licence is issued with Latin letters or accompanied by a translation into Danish, English or French, which is drawn up by a public authority or by an organization that is authorized in the country of issue. '
6. In annex 3, title VI, nr. 16, shall be replaced by ' sections 9 ' to: ' section 10 '.
7. Annex 4, section III, nr. 2, is replaced by the following: ' 2) Has been interrupted between 3 and lesson 4 months, after teaching in the learning plan 7. section has started, but before the theory test is passed, the applicant must resume driver training from the first lesson, whose main content is manoeuvres on the way/extended exercises on the way. '
8. In Annex 8, section II, shall be inserted after ' 90.07 Available ' as new code: ' 95. Driver, who is the holder of a qualification that meets the requirement of professional qualifications provided for in Directive 2003/59/EC until ... [URf.eks. 95.01.01.2012] '
§ 2 paragraph 1. The notice shall enter into force on the 15. November 2010, see. However, paragraph 2.
(2). § 1, nr. 1, shall enter into force on the 1. January 2011 and shall apply only for A/T-courses that commence after this date.
The Ministry of Justice, the 10. November 2010 Lars Barfoed/Freja Its Thorsboe
Search Translated Laws of Denmark